Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220611-170321.png

Not a single bloody photo at home... Good lord does she not realize that might be a problem??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Tone deaf Mooney strikes again. Boasting about holidays is the only way she can get one-up on anyone. Nobody is jealous of any other aspect of her life. Her plain looks, overweight body, mangled teeth, lack of education, lack of friends and equally unattractive fiancé ain’t making anyone envious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Every single picture is of HER! Narcissistic much? If I posted a photo a month from the last 6 months they would be of my children, pets, family, friends. Oh but I don’t have an entire camera roll full of pictures of myself. What an absolute knobhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t think she enjoys being at home the way some of us do. I’ve spent a lot of time and money making my home a cosy place to relax with my family and friends. Theirs is pretty much somewhere to fester alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she enjoys being at home the way some of us do. I’ve spent a lot of time and money making my home a cosy place to relax with my family and friends. Theirs is pretty much somewhere to fester alone.
Yeah she has a house but it’s not a home. She can fill it with Disney tit and planners, but they’re not making any memories in there. You’d think they’d want a Christmas there together, serving dinner for the family. Or host an engagement BBQ for their friends. Have a dog meet in the garden. They don’t do anything in there, it’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She can stick that Instagram story up her arse of her 6 trips in 3 months. I’ve just called off nightshift tonight as I am exhausted and there’s no way I would make it through
Sending love your way.

She can stick everything she is & has up her arse (it’s big enough!)

Reactions: 11
Just watched the pack with me video 🤮. The photographing herself in her outfits to put in a folder made me snigger. Kim Kardashian does that, is that with she is aiming herself, keeping up with the Levers 😂😂😂.
Also she keeps going on about investing in expensive luggage, my god that pink suitcase is filthy. I can’t see any difference with that case to any other suitcase. The packing cubes omg £75, they exactly the same as the£12 ones I got from Amazon. She really does think she is something

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought she was doing well at the start of the pack with me, it looked like there was minimal outfits and then she started to hoard pointless crap. All I could think of was it’s three days in Disney.. Why do you need a hairdryer, curling wand AND straighteners? Why do you need an iPad, a laptop and the switch and god knows how many games? IT WAS THREE DAYS!! Surely you’re in the parks all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I personally really enjoyed the pointless “this toiletry bag is vahrrrr vahrrrr expensive , but luk it has a removable cleahhhrrr pocket for the flight bahhhg” or you could fling yer tit in a zip loc bag. £1.85 for 30. Get a grip on your spending ya silly witch.
The packing cubes man, her saying "They're very VERY expensive" like duck off and do something worthwhile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel so bad for Bonnie. Even Brogan’s first half of the year post omitted her after January! I’m sure so many people got pets during lockdown and don’t want the responsibility now the world is open again and it makes me so mad. We got our first cat during lockdown and sadly lost him unexpectedly at the beginning of this year. I would give anything for more time with him. It makes me so angry to see her taking Bonnie for granted and not treasuring the time she has with her!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The packing cubes man, her saying "They're very VERY expensive" like duck off and do something worthwhile.
£65 too. She must have 10 sets from various places. I had to laugh at her saying she invests in stuff like this because she will still buy 100s more travel bags, cubes and wash bags.

Julie paid for them anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she has a house but it’s not a home. She can fill it with Disney tit and planners, but they’re not making any memories in there. You’d think they’d want a Christmas there together, serving dinner for the family. Or host an engagement BBQ for their friends. Have a dog meet in the garden. They don’t do anything in there, it’s sad.
Or god forbid have Bens friends over every now and then, that house reminds me of students accomadation maybe thats why she styling it the way it is cause she never went to uni and don't start me on her spare rum its like a 12 year old onwards theme room she has no taste keeps refering back to a child this girl needs thearpy to get whatever is eating her out her system.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.