Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. What a stupid graphic to post! Surprise she doesn’t have a “first Tesco shop” “first time we had a Miller & Carter” “first time we abandoned Bonnie for a holiday”…

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Maria1

Chatty Member
Brogan, seriously, nobody cares. It's not important. You've been on holiday and brought a house that's called life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pinkii

VIP Member
Benjis profile ‘bio’ makes my vagina and the insides shrivel up like a dried raisin.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
My partner has Asperger’s and I know it’s only one person to use as an example but using him in relation to brogan; he’d never be able to go on a trip by himself to a whole other continent because it would be simply too overwhelming. He’s absolutely insanely anal with his money and would never spend frivolously on things he doesn’t need. He has to be clean all the time so showers two if not three times a day. He’d never want to change plans at the last minute if there is an itinerary (as seen with her just doing something different to the group in Florida).

i don’t think she’s on the spectrum. I think she’s a fucking dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Donald73

VIP Member
That caption, ohhhh I need my benj with me soooooo if you’re inviting me dear companies don’t forget my plus one...

Fuck all the way off you scrounging twats!!

Just because they didn’t give her a plus one for Disney but did for the other influencers.

Very nice that she has the tumour boy carrying her stuff, loving caring fiancée right there!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54