Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s thinking 2024 is it gonna be the 24.02.24? I reckon they’ll go somewhere similar to dubai (will be honeyj approved) and go like the Maldives if they can afford it (I mean I’m starting to think they can afford anything) and use that as “honeymoon” if she was making him take her surname they could make it easily into honeymooney but broji is all we’re getting! They’re fools, they really are! But we all know brogan will look back on her wedding photos with regret! The stats stack up that both of them are likely to end up divorced so who cares about inviting actual family and friends (aka ben’s rather than her invisible mates)
That makes sense , some friends of mine just got back from their honeymoon in the Maldives and they had to stop over in Dubai to get there anyway , so this theory fits with what she was saying about flying onto their honeymoon from the destination wedding

OH.MY.GOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why’s she dressed like she’s in Florida when everyone else is in jackets and jeans?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why’s she dressed like she’s in Florida when everyone else is in jackets and jeans?! 🤣
It’s nineteen degrees and overcast in Marnee Le Valley at the moment , defo not shorts and t shirt weather 😂

Reactions: 18
Yikes, she really needs to stop wearing those style of shorts, they do nothing for her.

She would look much better in a flowy skirt or dress. She just looks, acts and dresses like a massive toddler!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yikes, she really needs to stop wearing those style of shorts, they do nothing for her.

She would look much better in a flowy skirt or dress. She just looks, acts and dresses like a massive toddler!
She’s trying to be Lucy Wood.

Reactions: 18
Oh my god the dancing. She is trying SO hard to make it look like she’s having a good time. The looking back at the camera she is trying to copy all the other Disney influencers and it just doesn’t work for her 😩😂😂 cringing so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh my god the dancing. She is trying SO hard to make it look like she’s having a good time. The looking back at the camera she is trying to copy all the other Disney influencers and it just doesn’t work for her 😩😂😂 cringing so hard
This!

All her posts and content comes across as 'look at me, look what I'm doing, look what I'm treating myself to'. It's all me me me. Where as other similar vloggers don't seem to come across like this really.

I think it's why she is one of the more irritating influencers out there, she just comes across as very smug, selfish and narcissistic. That's why after 10 years she still hasn't hit that magic 100K subscribers she so desperately wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Whoever invited her to Disney world must be thinking what a smack in the face. All she has done is moan how hot it was and that benji wasn’t there. I hope Disney learns their lesson and never invite her again

Reactions: 23
What is this weird smug smile?!

View attachment 1325057
she's had her nappy changed(from the dancing video)My god. this is a near 30 year old woman we're talking about. I can imagine all of Benji's (former) and Frasers mates absolutely howling at her. what a show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I was at Disney yesterday, didn’t see her, also don’t understand the crying, it was my first time and very cool but weird to cry at a castle. But it was very warm, and is very warm in Paris today. Probably not shorts heat for most people, but might be for someone carrying a bit of extra weight.

Another thing I now don’t get is the bloody huge backpack of shite she must carry. It was so annoying when people would bash into you with backpacks. I can’t understand what they’d need other than a spare jacket or water bottle that couldn’t fit in a handbag.

I tried explaining to my boyfriend about Disney adults and basically described Brogan, he was so confused and didn’t believe that adults queued up in places like princess pavilion to meet characters.

I also didn’t understand her turning up so late, it was more expensive for tickets this weekend because of the bank holiday, so was £75ish for a ticket for 1 park. Seems a waste to spend that and turn up a couple hours before closing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

She doesn’t look good in a skirt or dress either 😂🤣 but I know what you mean. Look how much larger her rear appears than the woman to her left because Brogan has her tee tucked in and that woman doesn’t. That woman looks to me to be larger than Brogan too but the poor choice of high waisted paper bag-ish shorts in a light wash denim with a tucked in tee is just so unflattering.

This!

All her posts and content comes across as 'look at me, look what I'm doing, look what I'm treating myself to'. It's all me me me. Where as other similar vloggers don't seem to come across like this really.

I think it's why she is one of the more irritating influencers out there, she just comes across as very smug, selfish and narcissistic. That's why after 10 years she still hasn't hit that magic 100K subscribers she so desperately wants.
The ironic thing is that now 100,000 subscribers isn’t particularly difficult to hit right now. Daily videos within the 10-15 min range are getting people there fast. Fewer audiences want or have the time to watch longer videos anymore And YouTube rewards consistency. She’d be better off to just film videos that cover a specific thing every day with low editing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.