Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I'm not having two 28 year olds believing it was Saint Pancreas until recently. Thickos 😂😂😂

Glad to see everyone else hated the feeding part! Doing that stuff on camera is just so icky.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Normal budget £100 a night for a hotel!? Where do these cretins get their money from??

Reactions: 12
I was busy earlier so I sadly missed the premier but did they not sit by each other on the train?

Reactions: 6
Are we gonna talk about sleeping in separate beds…? 👀
Only because these two satellites can't fit in one.

Although thinking about it, they didn't sit together on the train, separate beds, saying it doesn't matter they had to ride Ratatouille single rider are all weird coincidences for one day, considering how codependant she is with Bench.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Nah, I'm not having two 28 year olds believing it was Saint Pancreas until recently. Thickos 😂😂😂

Glad to see everyone else hated the feeding part! Doing that stuff on camera is just so icky.
In my defence I live in a different country but I was the same until last month and I am almost 34, always just said Kings Cross to be honest.

Totally normal behaviour for a fully grown woman. Nothing to see here :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Ok, so did Bengeeee not take a suitcase? Or did she make him take the pink carry on so they would match? I’d love if he just had a backpack with his things and she had a bag, a backpack and two suitcases. 🤣🤣

And she said that little dress she was wearing was not what she had planned as her travel outfit. So what didn’t fit???

oh edit she just didn’t want to wear her ugly skirt.

Reactions: 11
Is this what sexless people have instead of kinks. Emotional outbursts at expensive tourist attractions designed for children?

I’m all for letting people like what they want to like but can you imagine if instead of the children being amazed on the adverts, it was Brogan doing whatever reaction that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Really fun because obviously Benjjj is with me”.

Because When he wasn’t with her the content was awful…
This comment enraged me, she got a free trip for a week and says this all because twit number two wasn't there. The ungrateful (not so little) cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She clearly didn’t enjoy Mickey and the Magician. The show is lovely. Maybe she’d have liked it better if she’d sat in the middle section. Because I know from personal experience the view from there is great.

Paid to get in early, can sit anywhere, chooses almost the worst seat. And her complaining about the Lion King bit because they’re going to see the Lion King show later.

And she says she didn’t get to ride ratatouille in WDW. No, she chose not to ride. Wasn’t that a ride where they all ditched her?

Of course she had a gift card for Chez Remy. I wondered why they were eating there when she never pays for expensive meals.

Confirmed she told Ben to change into his spirit jersey because she thought the statue of Buzz would make for good piccie. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I can’t bear to watch but can someone please tell me what she says about the fact she’s hysterically crying at a sign??? How is she not absolutely mortified???
I am flummoxed at this behaviour l honestly am, this is clearly a matter for a psychiatrist.
I understand love for Disney but not to this extent. All the massive Disney YouTubers don’t behave this way. Deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I genuinely think she believes it makes her a bigger fan. I think I mentioned before that last year I shed a tear at seeing main street for the first time in a while. Fella gave me a little squeeze and then off we walked. It was less than 2 seconds. I wasn't bawling like Brogan is here. It's disturbing to watch and I think she needs psychological help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.