Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed Ben laughing at her when she said the suitcase isn't big enough I think it was I told you laugh and I was right laughing vibe.

Someone like her would drive me nuts all you is a passport and a holdall for 3 days I took a break and now needing another one from her.

Reactions: 14
It winds me up that she thinks she's an expert at packing... she is TERRIBLE at packing.
Anyone can pack everything they own and take far too much. Pointless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It winds me up that she thinks she's an expert at packing... she is TERRIBLE at packing.
Anyone can pack everything they own and take far too much. Pointless.
I’m going to London twice in a week in a couple of weeks and going to pack my backpack with clean clothes, my toiletries, my iPad so I can watch something and my switch to try complete Luigis Mansion. Plus my bag with my house keys, purse and extras I need

I don’t understand her overpacking

Reactions: 13
I’m going to London twice in a week in a couple of weeks and going to pack my backpack with clean clothes, my toiletries, my iPad so I can watch something and my switch to try complete Luigis Mansion. Plus my bag with my house keys, purse and extras I need

I don’t understand her overpacking
Me neither, it makes no sense !
My husband, our son and I went away for 7 nights at half term and had 2 of her smaller pink suitcases between us and they were 5kg under the allowance each !

Reactions: 4
I went to london for the day and had a rather small crossbody bag... It fitted my phone, wallet, charger and assorted bits like plasters, lip balm etc. Whereas she would take about three bags, bloody inefficient she is.

Reactions: 9
We went away the other week for a night and took a small suitcase BUT I'd taken it because I'd planned ahead. We knew we were gonna go shopping because our little girl has gone up a clothes size, so instead of carting a load of shopping bags home, I unloaded them into the suitcase. Its actually the little suitcase I used for my hospital bag when I had my daughter, and I'll be using it for this one too, it's not that big, and if we were doing somewhere for the 3 days like them, it would fit all of our stuff and still have space to bring things home.

I spent that pack with me just going, 3 days, you're going for THREE DAYS. The amount of tit she actually packed was unreal and I bet not even a third of it was used.

Reactions: 10
I’d love a video where Ben packs for her… leave her with half her tit!

What did she need her iPad for? She has a phone and they shouldn’t be in the hotel that much? Her switch and all those games, really to keep up with the trends she should have done an end card saying what she hasn’t used…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Obviously have no romance if shes packing all that tit, wonder if they even do any excitment they just seem to be used to each other now they don't have an omph about them at all.

Reactions: 15
Genuine question, why do they never venture out of their bubble of Disney/Tenerife/Cruise?! Literally could go to a European city every month for a year for the cost of their Disney holiday for 2 weeks if they worked out the best flights etc… is it simply because she isn’t interested?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s when she said a game called yatzee… like people wouldn’t know what it js

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine question, why do they never venture out of their bubble of Disney/Tenerife/Cruise?! Literally could go to a European city every month for a year for the cost of their Disney holiday for 2 weeks if they worked out the best flights etc… is it simply because she isn’t interested?
Appreciation of historical buildings, streets, museums, and other culturally-significant locations? Eww.
Making the effort to do any kind of research on our destination before we go? Eww.
Being surrounded by gorgeous, well-dresssed people? Eww.
Eating that forrin muck? Eww.

Only the very best beige food and holidays where everyone speaks English so we don't need to bother learning anything for this ultra-classy power influencer couple, thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.