Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
if someone wants to do a recap of anything important that happened please do.
Well seeing as you asked, Anna held a cup of tea, aff linked something, #ad, held a cup of coffee, aff linked something, copied hunters and heels, aff linked, held a wine glass, aff linked , copied RVK loves, #ad, held a glass of gin, aff linked, held a cup of coffee, #ad, baked some bread, panelled her car seeing as she has ran out of rooms, then held another cup of tea.
Ya’ll are welcome 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ReginaFilange

France's lower house of parliament voted unanimously on Tuesday to provide YouTube child stars with the same legal protection as child actors and models. Under the new rules, anyone — including parents — who record videos that feature minors under 16 years old for the purpose of monetization on video-sharing platforms will need authorization from an administrative authority, or face fines of up to €75,000 and five years in prison.
I really hope the U.K. follows. Children used to promote products should be strictly controlled. They do not consent and have no control over what is shown. They lack the mental capacity to fully comprehend what they are doing. I hope that Anna has a complete rethink of her Instagram, those poor girls are blatantly exploited for money in most of her ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Picture123

"decided at bedtime to head in to Portrush"... Spontaneous, life on the edge Anna who two posts later says they ate in a restaurant they booked 3 weeks ago 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Steffyweffy

Yess definitely dog vitamins...

'#Ad Our biggest gurrrrrl turns 12 this year and with the scare last week making sure shes as healthy on the inside has never been so important. Recommended by vets, it helps to keep her bones teeth and joints healthy.' #itstruetheyaremansbestfriend #theonlygirlinthehousewholistens

There ya go Anna... you dont even need to worry about copy.

Ps that front door of hers is a tripping hazard with all those pots lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ChristinaM

Does anyone else think she has utterly lost the plot? I think she has a massive spending problem. The new garden play area, the new garden room, now a caravan ... all within a few months? All for instagram?
I mean, I guess if you can afford it ...
But, Colin still is doing night shifts etc. Surely, if they were so wealthy he wouldn't have to work at all.
Regardless, it really reeks of desperation, doesn't it?
Anything you can do, I can do better...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ReginaFilange

Didn't she advertise another laptop last week or was it only the printer?
It's hard to keep up with the amount of crap she peddles these days, was it a joint ad with Dromona cheese with her and Colin sky diving clutching a lap top and a cheese sandwich?

• Haha

ReginaFilange

Never a truer word said Anna, Martha "works hard for her tea and biscuits" yes she does Anna, she really does!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Abetterusername

She would sell her soul without a second thought

All those ads are doing the opposite for me, they are actively discouraging me from buying or using any products associated with her.

ChristinaM

Thank God it's Friday.. says Anna.
After a chaotic week where it's been hard to get on top of things.
Well, you managed to get on top of that f**king paddle board again on a week night when some people were still commuting home from their actual JOBS.
Floating down Antrim Lough eating fish and chips. F**k me. Chaos.
Don't know how she copes with that busy af schedule.

• Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
While there are comments here that may cross the line, I can't think of anything specific. Most of the criticism I see is legitimate and constructive - stop using the kids to make money, stop creating this fake persona of constant hustling and busyness yet also having a show house and expensive clothes where even the normal content turns out to be building up to adverts. This lifestyle is not only a lie, it's damaging to many of her followers who try and keep up or feel bad when they can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Bgr101

VIP Member
Totally unbelievable that she would show her poorly child in hospital like that, what an absolute disgrace she is.
Your baby is in hospital and you ask your husband to take a photo of you holding her sitting in a chair. Like wtf. She has lost all sense of reality. This takes the biscuit.

Reactions: 13

Steffyweffy

Whatever the latest 'phase' is shes all over it then we don't hear about it.

Two years ago it was all clothes, photography, baking and household stuff.

Last year it was all hellofresh, chickens and gardening.

This year it is running, paddleboarding and being a #girlbossjugglingitall

Next year itll be caravaning...

The only consistent is ads, flogging the girls privacy and her nipples!

• Haha

ReginaFilange

Just off to the beach after dinner for a paddle??? No Anna, you're actually just off to the beach for a photo shoot with your employees/children in matchy matchy clothes with annoying music and sickly hashtags. Does she know its 11• C, poor kids must have been frozen, but that wouldn't stop manic Anna! Tomorrow is Friday (peak viewing) so it's probably a prelude to a salties or jumper ad, 🥱 this woman is so transparent, who does she think she's kidding!