Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also another advert for the dog camera incoming. Two dog posts for the normally ignored dog today
Absolutely poor wee doogo is ignored as much as the chickens! Speaking of which are they still alive!?
And there is me thinking tell me she hasn't lay on the floor to take that bedroom shot, of course she has 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was the spare room photo the tail end of the mattress peddling, she is wanting the sheep to ask where she got everything?
Next up- my guess is dog food/dog vitamins or pet insurance. Cue a weekend of log fires, candles and cuddles with the guuuurrrrls with the nauseating hashtags and affiliate links, personally I can't wait 🤢🙄😬

• Haha
She can’t say a sentence in her stories without laughing. Calm down you aren’t that funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna ffs love gobbledygook. Drivel. Slow down love no idea what your saying. . Reading it of a script again . Take a deep breath love, you are reading your script to fast

Reactions: 9
So the vets in Ballymena aren't good enough so she takes her dog to one in the North Coast...wise up love, who I their right mind would travel from Ballymena to Ballymoney with a sick pet, she gets even more ridiculous with each passing day
She literally, and I mean literally, had a vets next door to her old house.. which is 5 mins max from her new house (in the North Coast). Take it there?
Was her dog even ill or is this a gifted/aff link/business I work with through the forgotten about AC...
There's always an opportunity somewhere there.
Did she paddle board to Ballymoney?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paddle boarding up the Bann to home on the North Coast eating her fish supper, her on one board, while Colin, 3 kids, dog and the chickens are on the other one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what im looking forward to.....pumpkin patch photoshoot!

I can just imagine her at the vets...'aew thanks so much for caring for my dog, btw im anna, from blossoming birds, im sure youve heard of me. If you give me this treatment for free ill do a lovely post about how great yous were?'

As someone said earlier there will be a 'after the scare we had with this little one earlier in the week, the dog camera has never been more important...bla bla bla'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly this!..I really think buying a caravan on a site is the most idiotic thing, why would you pump so much cash into a caravan when down the line itl have to be replaced by a new one and then site fees on top? Like wtf? Better sticking with a towing caravan so you don’t have to worry about upgrading and can go anywhere you fancy IMO! 😉
I feel the same. She could get a apartment in the north coast for few quid extra than what a brand new van costs !! If she was such a great business women she’d realise the income Potential from renting out in if peak times !

I did notice those myself 😆
Thinks she’s one of the gurls

• Haha
Oh is the pink ride on another charity shop find based on the positive vibes from the £3 trike!!

Reactions: 1
The dog has been shown again.... #ad, my money is on pet insurance....
Also did anyone notice that she completely ignored a post on that picture from a charity that helps to look after cancer sufferers pets after diagnosis. They obviously don't know her, she will not support anything unless it's for cold hard £ or it's all about her, Anna does nothing for nothing!

Three dog posts on the grid in the last week and nothing since May, which was :-

*drum roll*

An ad for dog vitamins! #ad incoming 😹

• Haha
Yess definitely dog vitamins...

'#Ad Our biggest gurrrrrl turns 12 this year and with the scare last week making sure shes as healthy on the inside has never been so important. Recommended by vets, it helps to keep her bones teeth and joints healthy.' #itstruetheyaremansbestfriend #theonlygirlinthehousewholistens

There ya go Anna... you dont even need to worry about copy.

Ps that front door of hers is a tripping hazard with all those pots lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.