Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as Anna gets her footage thats all she's worried about. I once seen her with her head stuck in her camera while her older two nearly ran out in front of a car coming out of a forest park. Half an hour later she had posted a full on family photoshoot at the forest park.
And she'd be the type who would blame the driver and not herself for watching her kids and stopping them from running in front of a car.

Reactions: 2
Me and my other half always laugh at these ones pretending to live near the coast. We live by the sea and love it but we bought an old wreck of a house so we could afford to live somewhere near the coast. We are out at the beach ( well wrapped up!) in all weathers, at all times of the year because we love it. We dont do a mad dash down for some instaworthy pics every time there is a bit of sun 🙄🙄
Yessss! When she does a ‘last minute bedtime trip to the beach’, I always think, “But surely they’ve driven the best part of an hour to get there? Hardly last minute.” Ballymena is not at the seaside!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yessss! When she does a ‘last minute bedtime trip to the beach’, I always think, “But surely they’ve driven the best part of an hour to get there? Hardly last minute.” Ballymena is not at the seaside!
She lives on the other side of ballymena too! Arse end of nowhere! Also, unsurprisingly of course, everyone knows where she lives. She is not one bit concerned that people know where she is and her kids are and where they live?! Nope. Just as long as she gets her pics for Instagram. Has to pay bills somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
After Anna joined Tattle a few weeks ago just so she could tease us with her caravan rumour, she finally admits that she doesn't live on the North Coast and had to buy a caravan in the hope that Elle will be her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After Anna joined Tattle a few weeks ago just so she could tease us with her caravan rumour, she finally admits that she doesn't live on the North Coast and had to buy a caravan in the hope that Elle will be her friend.
So she does have a caravan now? Omg the desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wouldn't it be lovely to have 50k spare in the bank? 🤣
That’s two years worth of Government self employed loans/grant.

I had to laugh at the “it’s been ordered since May” (I had mine before Laura-Ad tones about it.)

is it her birthday this week?! She’s only mentioned it in every story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't it be lovely to have 50k spare in the bank? 🤣
She probably doesn’t have it. Who guesses debt up to her eyeballs?!!!

I had to laugh at the @its been ordered since May” (I had mine before Laura-Ad tones about it.)

Self centered much? Prepare yourselves for guff spam of the epic dreams of a caravan! Also please everyone notice she’s still breastfeeding! That’s brand new information!!! Look at me sitting on my swing with my tits out! You go girl! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

I had to laugh at the “it’s been ordered since May” (I had mine before Laura-Ad tones about it.)

Oh, she's finally announced it? 🤣 I'm too busy to even look lmao

God the lengths this woman will go to to keep up with the Jones’! Will she be taking horse riding lessons next à la Laura-Ad?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh but our Anna likes a low key birthday. No fuss. Just the wedding anniversary when she goes ott and cracks out the ten year old dress for a full bridal shoot.

• Haha
Does anyone else think she has utterly lost the plot? I think she has a massive spending problem. The new garden play area, the new garden room, now a caravan ... all within a few months? All for instagram?
I mean, I guess if you can afford it ...
But, Colin still is doing night shifts etc. Surely, if they were so wealthy he wouldn't have to work at all.
Regardless, it really reeks of desperation, doesn't it?
Anything you can do, I can do better...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hold on I'm confused, so Anna sold her new build on the North Coast and got a caravan instead 🤭 oh wait she doesn't live there! Staycation is the way to go with wee ones, aye OK! Wonder when covid lifts and all instahuns are posting from abroad what will she do? Elle has already Santorini booked and is hoping to make it back home for a visit soon.

• Haha
Imagine living in annas head . She has no peace in her life. I really dont envy her. She has a lot of personal growth to do.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think she has utterly lost the plot? I think she has a massive spending problem. The new garden play area, the new garden room, now a caravan ... all within a few months? All for instagram?
I mean, I guess if you can afford it ...
But, Colin still is doing night shifts etc. Surely, if they were so wealthy he wouldn't have to work at all.
Regardless, it really reeks of desperation, doesn't it?
Anything you can do, I can do better...
I’m not jealous person but all these spending is making me feel like my life is tit. I’ve good paid job. I’m good with money. But no way could I afford all she does. But looking into this. She really needs help. She is clearly unhappy. She’s spending to fill a void she’s so desperately missing.

Reactions: 10
Yeh but our Anna likes a low key birthday. No fuss. Just the wedding anniversary when she goes ott and cracks out the ten year old dress for a full bridal shoot.
Yeah "I'm not into big birthday celebrations " but I've just mentioned my birthday at least 4 times this week already and its only Tuesday 🙄🤔 dont forget the 9 year wedding anniversary dress up as well 🤢🤢🤢 this women is ACTUALLY not wise!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.