Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting I'll have to have a nosey!

There you go ☺

Reactions: 1

There you go ☺
Thank you i am mid reading, starting from the beginning!

Word on the street is Anna has bought her very own caravan in portush.

Incoming van decor
Anna it's OK you can just say its you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly if she buys a van it just takes the complete biscuit on desperation levels.
I really don't get the trend to buy one, maybe because I lived near a caravan park but in the winter months etc, they just look so depressing and sad, I couldn't justify one, have a friend and she pays near 2k a year just to have her static one at that Kelly's site. Could find better things for that money 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Honestly if she buys a van it just takes the complete biscuit on desperation levels.
I agree! If its for insta then she needs intervention!
Vans are great if you can commit to using them pretty much all the time from Easter to Halloween, kids love them and get to know other kids on site.
They also devalue sooooo fast, so it's a big Commitment to feel you've got your ££ worth plus site fees and electric. We had one for years growing up but it was used at every opportunity.

I agree! If its for insta then she needs intervention!
Vans are great if you can commit to using them pretty much all the time from Easter to Halloween, kids love them and get to know other kids on site.
They also devalue sooooo fast, so it's a big Commitment to feel you've got your ££ worth plus site fees and electric. We had one for years growing up but it was used at every opportunity.
Exactly that, plus isn't there like winter months they don't actually open so you're basically paying for fees when you can't even use it either

Exactly that, plus isn't there like winter months they don't actually open so you're basically paying for fees when you can't even use it either
Yes some sites only operate from Easter on, some are all year round. Some sites have a policy aswell about the age of vans, once they reach a certain age they have to be upgraded or removed so you have to do your research.

Yes some sites only operate from Easter on, some are all year round. Some sites have a policy aswell about the age of vans, once they reach a certain age they have to be upgraded or removed so you have to do your research.
Wonder will it be #AD and #kindlygifted 🤔🧐

I don’t see the point in them either, some cost nearly as much as a small house, It’s ridiculous money…we have a tourer and I love the fact we can go anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.