Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to keep coming to Antrim?! If I see her some day I’ll be letting her know I’m a tattler and that she better duck off back to her own town 🤣….silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Colin probably thought he was getting the leg over followed by a taco chip when he heard they’d be childless for the evening... instead he got dragged out on a paddle board to shoot Anna gurning for the gram 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The manic grin om the paddle board holding a mini roll. New levels of mentalness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the gurls both had a birthday party on a Tuesday evening the first proper week back to school, that was long enough for Anna to drive to Antrim, pose on her paddle board and get dinner. Most parents are struggling to get in from work, get tea on, home work done, bath and bed. Not buying it. She is the worst

So the gurls both had a birthday party on a Tuesday evening the first proper week back to school, that was long enough for Anna to drive to Antrim, pose on her paddle board and get dinner. Most parents are struggling to get in from work, get tea on, home work done, bath and bed. Not buying it. She is the worst
Exactly what I said to my husband, he also questioned about the much she would spend on fuel travelling to all these ‘spontaneous’ places…the girl is a moron.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised the wee trike was photographed as it's not beige.
Well done her mum though - that £3 pink trike will probably give that child more fun than any of the bland, wooden, beige insta 'toys'.

Also, please give the paddle boards a rest.
We know you have them now.
Who eats fish and chips floating on a paddle board? She is living on a different planet.
Thought she was utterly exhausted after the guurls first week back in school?
Absolutely mental. So try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised the wee trike was photographed as it's not beige.
Well done her mum though - that £3 pink trike will probably give that child more fun than any of the bland, wooden, beige insta 'toys'.

Also, please give the paddle boards a rest.
We know you have them now.
Who eats fish and chips floating on a paddle board? She is living on a different planet.
Thought she was utterly exhausted after the guurls first week back in school?
Absolutely mental. So try hard.
How does she not get bored doing the same shite over and over 🤣🤣
I can barely cope in a job what's so repitive 🤣🤣🤣🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paddle boards and the North Coast are this years cut flower gardens. Just all copying each other, no originality in their content.

• Heart
How does she not get bored doing the same shite over and over 🤣🤣
I can barely cope in a job what's so repitive 🤣🤣🤣🥺
But, she loves this 'little platform' as it allows her to 'express her creativity' ... ie. Copy the f**k out of everyone.
Just as a hobby though, definitely not for money, gifts or swipe-ups

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle has made me look at her posts differently - love wondering what advert she's building up to. I didn't expect a bloody water bottle where you smell the flavour 😅

• Haha
Tattle has made me look at her posts differently - love wondering what advert she's building up to. I didn't expect a bloody water bottle where you smell the flavour 😅
This is why these so called influencers don’t spit the words ’Tattle Life’ out when they talk about being trolled or negative comments about them. They don’t want to direct people here because the fact of the matter is, we are highlighting their ridiculousness and fake lifestyle they’re portraying. We’re just using our platform to open people’s eyes to the utter shite on their platform

This is why these so called influencers don’t spit the words ’Tattle Life’ out when they talk about being trolled or negative comments about them. They don’t want to direct people here because the fact of the matter is, we are highlighting their ridiculousness and fake lifestyle they’re portraying. We’re just using our platform to open people’s eyes to the utter shite on their platform
Im baffled that the rest of the world cant see what we all see!!

Whatever the latest 'phase' is shes all over it then we don't hear about it.

Two years ago it was all clothes, photography, baking and household stuff.

Last year it was all hellofresh, chickens and gardening.

This year it is running, paddleboarding and being a #girlbossjugglingitall

Next year itll be caravaning...

The only consistent is ads, flogging the girls privacy and her nipples!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatever the latest 'phase' is shes all over it then we don't hear about it.

Two years ago it was all clothes, photography, baking and household stuff.

Last year it was all hellofresh, chickens and gardening.

This year it is running, paddleboarding and being a #girlbossjugglingitall

Next year itll be caravaning...

The only consistent is ads, flogging the girls privacy and her nipples!
I predict another pregnancy, Martha is growing up and will soon be one of the “big gurls” who aren’t as marketable as a baby

I predict another pregnancy, Martha is growing up and will soon be one of the “big gurls” who aren’t as marketable as a baby

Definitely!!!

Also is it just me or is there nothing enjoyable about eating or drinking on a paddle board… the hassle of getting it set up… getting onto it… trying to get your food onto it… then trying not to fall in?! Why!!!

• Haha
Anyone see Elanna's latest story about her children?
Did Anna, more to the point?
Though I don’t know why she is acting all high and mighty.. I would 100% recognise her children if I was out and about, know their names, know about how they were born and the colours of her nursery uniform so would be able to work out what nursery she goes to so she’s not protecting their privacy that much! Also needs to be careful telling people how friendly her daughter is and how she would talk to anyone on beach etc. You have no idea who is watching your stories. I would just never put my children at risk in any way like that. Anyway back to Anna. She is the worst culprit. Literally sells her children’s privacy for her own gain/ ego

Reactions: 7
Though I don’t know why she is acting all high and mighty.. I would 100% recognise her children if I was out and about, know their names, know about how they were born and the colours of her nursery uniform so would be able to work out what nursery she goes to so she’s not protecting their privacy that much! Also needs to be careful telling people how friendly her daughter is and how she would talk to anyone on beach etc. You have no idea who is watching your stories. I would just never put my children at risk in any way like that. Anyway back to Anna. She is the worst culprit. Literally sells her children’s privacy for her own gain/ ego
She totally over exposes her kids, daily!! So not sure what point Elanna is trying to make. I said before I seen Paddy up in 'The North Coast' Portrush to the rest of us 😉 and I recognised him immediately he had Oscar in his arms and Olive toddling beside.

Baby bird #4 is pending and imagine if it was a boy!! It would be a ££ making machine from the get go! Martha is definitely the moneymaker at the moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.