Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next get together will be the North Coast.
Why Anna???? You DON'T live there 🤦‍♀️Just have people to your garden room that you were so desperate for 🤷
I thought the exact same lol.
The desperation is hanging out of her.
Is that the only words she can say these days. It's North Coast this, that, on bloody jumpers etc.
Just heading to the North Coast.. where though on the North Coast? It's like it's some mystical blogger resort.
If someone asked where you were, you'd be Portrush/Portstewart/Ballycastle/Cushendall wherever, you wouldn't reply North Coast, would you?
Let's face it, Portrush is a dump. Barry's gone, full of hostels, bail addresses, assaults every weekend.
It's just that almost 'North Coast brand' they all want associated with.
It's grand for Elle and Christina - they actually live in that area but Anna?
Like, Belfast is as close to her as Portrush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is that the only words she can say these days. It's North Coast this, that, on bloody jumpers etc.
Just heading to the North Coast.. where though on the North Coast? It's like it's some mystical blogger resort.
If someone asked where you were, you'd be Portrush/Portstewart/Ballycastle/Cushendall wherever, you wouldn't reply North Coast, would you?
Let's face it, Portrush is a dump. Barry's gone, full of hostels, bail addresses, assaults every weekend.
Countrycore lifestyle being replaced with Coastalcore for the summer. Don’t worry, won’t be long until the cosy knits, log fires, s’mores and pumpkins will be reeled out!

Reactions: 7
Countrycore lifestyle being replaced with Coastalcore for the summer. Don’t worry, won’t be long until the cosy knits, log fires, s’mores and pumpkins will be reeled out!
And then the fancy caravans in the dreary north coast wont look as appealing !

Reactions: 2
Spot on! Portrush has gone downhill, nout in Portstewart, I'd rather drive to Benone, lovely beach and coffee shack.

Oh yesssssss!! Off Anna dressed in hand-knitted bonnets, rosy cheeks(aka wind beaten) pumpkin lattes and twinkle lights all while performing and grinning like a lunatic #spontaneousdaysarethebest🍂🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank god. Staged photo. . Getting worried. Few. .,alll I can say is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮 how sad. My god. Get a life love get a job . How cringe
Even brought that f**king surgically attached coffee cup along... to advertise .. butter.
After the long boring ramble about her busy 'work' schedule and all her amazing clients - she's at full capacity don't you know, what with the nursery store and optician friend.
Very fitting after the previous chat on here.

Reactions: 6
A new ad and not a child in sight 🤔 has someone had a word about her constantly exploiting her children? What am I talking about of course they havent, she just wants to be centre of attention, like always, cause let's face it nobody has even looked at Colin in those photos 👀

Reactions: 3
How cringe, wonder what she offers him to do this shite, literally no guy I know would do this shite 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
At capacity?! Hilarious.
Colin drove all the way to Devon with the paddle boards-WTF-she pumped them up at the beach!!! Is that normal?! Afraid I’m not down with the cool kids! Why not just put them on the plane? Weirdos. I took my child to the shoe shop, Tesco for school pencils and the hairdressers today. Maybe I should post a photo of her! Or maybe not.

My God today’s stories. No coincidence she’s been stone cold online then comes back all silly with a million try hard stories about being such a boss babe. Give it up. Her husband is a doormat for driving those paddleboards to Devon from NI. No one does that, it’s just beyond belief.

Reactions: 3
I'd say it was his idea just to get away from her. The expense of the car on the boat and then the flights, who even does that, and they weren't even gifted 😱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.