Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging story as an AD because AC Connects works with this brand. So peculiar then that there’s no stories to be seen on the ‘consultancy’ page. A boss babe, shattering glass ceilings and running your own business. Yeah pull the other one, tax dodging and we’re paying for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi guys, seen this mentioned on a previous thread is there a thread for glutenfreefi?? If not could someone make one? She's getting more insufferable and I'm a new member still so cant make it😭
Awh I used to think she was a bit of a melt but I think she's got much better. Definitely not beggy and a lot more real than the rest of the insta huns

Reactions: 1
Haha shes on a 'night out with the girls'...aye right! That dress was taken right off, the drink was put down and she resumed normal order sitting flicking through insta to see what 'content' she should pose next

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s as big of a melter as she can be, all those adds where driving me mad! Wonder what she’s promoting today?

Hi guys, seen this mentioned on a previous thread is there a thread for glutenfreefi?? If not could someone make one? She's getting more insufferable and I'm a new member still so cant make it😭
I am here for that!!! I 1st came across her as a recipe of hers appeared, I didn't really follow then she had the little cutie boy and I kinda liked her parenting, he woke up from a nap one day when she was on a live and she actually eye rolled and said ffs, for me that's the honesty we need. But yea lately she is becoming more and more annoying/smug/judgey/if you don't agree with her you are wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So just casually taking a video of you dancing with the kids, er no, we know the work that goes into setting that up, tidying, getting the angle just right, editing, putting on cheesy/cutesy comments. It's all for show as usual. 🙄 Surely it must be time for a breastfeeding post, I think it's been at least a week? No doubt we will get the usual weekend content, I wonder what Anna is up to this Sunday....said nobody ever!
And there’s the bi monthly breastfeeding post ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There it is, the breastfeeding post complete with references to "special moments" and time flying 🥱 Hi 🙋‍♀️ Anna if you're reading this, thanks for being so predictable. Personally I can't wait for the next affiliate link to an expensive item of clothing or another picture of you holding a coffee cup 🙄. Oh and I can't wait for the carefully angled "look at how big my garden is" with a small child in the distance picture. If you're reading tattle and looking for inspiration then how about some honest content for a change like being a mum is not all special moments, baking cakes, matching outfits and staged dancing in the prepped kitchen. Maybe admit that you actually have a very easy life of freebies, taking pictures and talking balls everyday, that you make your money making your kids perform like puppets and flogging any old crap to your sheep. Somehow I don't think that will be coming anytime soon!

Have a look at Throughandlou on TikTok she posts about her experience as a young child with a mummy blogger and how much it damaged her having her cherry picked life on social media. Instahuns like Anna really need to listen to this girl and what she's saying!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There it is, the breastfeeding post complete with references to "special moments" and time flying 🥱 Hi 🙋‍♀️ Anna if you're reading this, thanks for being so predictable. Personally I can't wait for the next affiliate link to an expensive item of clothing or another picture of you holding a coffee cup 🙄. Oh and I can't wait for the carefully angled "look at how big my garden is" with a small child in the distance picture. If you're reading tattle and looking for inspiration then how about some honest content for a change like being a mum is not all special moments, baking cakes, matching outfits and staged dancing in the prepped kitchen. Maybe admit that you actually have a very easy life of freebies, taking pictures and talking balls everyday, that you make your money making your kids perform like puppets and flogging any old crap to your sheep. Somehow I don't think that will be coming anytime soon!

Have a look at Throughandlou on TikTok she posts about her experience as a young child with a mummy blogger and how much it damaged her having her cherry picked life on social media. Instahuns like Anna really need to listen to this girl and what she's saying!
This is spot on. I think her account is deleted but i watched some duets and the way that has affected that poor woman is exactly how the 3 girls of Annas will be feeling.

Documenting her moments growing up for the consumption of strangers is how she put it and this is exactly what Anna does.

Those girls have no say in what Anna puts up (forced or unforced 'special moments'). Its bound to have an effect on them.

You can tell Colin is already fed up. His 'blogger' page is only used for the odd pic or #ad when Anna needs some dolla for a new plant or something!

You can also tell that Anna is slowly running put of content. The same angles, the same breastfeeding plug, the same shameless outfit flogs, cheese nights. She lacks any personality to do anything else.

Reactions: 6
This is spot on. I think her account is deleted but i watched some duets and the way that has affected that poor woman is exactly how the 3 girls of Annas will be feeling.

Documenting her moments growing up for the consumption of strangers is how she put it and this is exactly what Anna does.

Those girls have no say in what Anna puts up (forced or unforced 'special moments'). Its bound to have an effect on them.

You can tell Colin is already fed up. His 'blogger' page is only used for the odd pic or #ad when Anna needs some dolla for a new plant or something!

You can also tell that Anna is slowly running put of content. The same angles, the same breastfeeding plug, the same shameless outfit flogs, cheese nights. She lacks any personality to do anything else.
Her content is so dry. Side note to say I seen a discussion on hello fresh and how downhill it has gone, many meals esp the chicken dishes are substituted! It's mainly vegetarian dishes they send, what a take on, no wonder they have the likes of Anna plugging it.

Reactions: 3
She had an hour before she had to pick up the guuuurls but still managed that haul. She must’ve been lifting manically. I get that shops have been shut but she’s been spending like it’s going out of fashion over the whole pandemic. It’s a cheap shop but she still spent probably about £50 on tat without a thought just on a whim. She’s bleeping mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had an hour before she had to pick up the guuuurls but still managed that haul. She must’ve been lifting manically. I get that shops have been shut but she’s been spending like it’s going out of fashion over the whole pandemic. It’s a cheap shop but she still spent probably about £50 on tat without a thought just on a whim. She’s bleeping mental.
But don’t you understand, Anna is just so busy fitting everything in, winging life and juggling with her babies, business and bronzer 🤡 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.