Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for this account.
if someone wants to do a recap of anything important that happened please do.

Reactions: 1
if someone wants to do a recap of anything important that happened please do.
Well seeing as you asked, Anna held a cup of tea, aff linked something, #ad, held a cup of coffee, aff linked something, copied hunters and heels, aff linked, held a wine glass, aff linked , copied RVK loves, #ad, held a glass of gin, aff linked, held a cup of coffee, #ad, baked some bread, panelled her car seeing as she has ran out of rooms, then held another cup of tea.
Ya’ll are welcome 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well seeing as you asked, Anna held a cup of tea, aff linked something, #ad, held a cup of coffee, aff linked something, copied hunters and heels, aff linked, held a wine glass, aff linked , copied RVK loves, #ad, held a glass of gin, aff linked, held a cup of coffee, #ad, baked some bread, panelled her car seeing as she has ran out of rooms, then held another cup of tea.
Ya’ll are welcome 🙏🏼
I think you have nailed it!

fake “communications consultancy”??

Also some chickens, 1940s dressed kids, having everything in NI "on her doorstep" and breastfeeding...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest post 🤢 ‘ here Colin take a pic of me while I pretend to burst out laughing ‘ so fuckin cringe!!!!

Reactions: 5
How could you forget the oh so riveting garden reno on her "huge" "private" garden with room for a pony 😂

Reactions: 2
Imagine being the neighbour whose garden overlooks Anna's. Looking out to see this constant circus. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being the neighbour whose garden overlooks Anna's. Looking out to see this constant circus. 🙄
Imagine driving by her house and looking over and seeing her posing and twirling her dress, fake laughing for her latest 'shoot'. How cringe. Anybody will see that from the road.
See Annie is working it for MEA Council. An old picture of her is being used for a sunflower seeds initiative. Gotta keep the money rolling in for mama.

Reactions: 4
Ah the cheeseboard is out again...with all the cheese that she definately doesnt eat!
Melter
Doesn’t Colin love a cheeseboard? She professes 🙄

Strikes me more like a bag of McCoy’s, pack of kp nuts and a bottle of stella kinda fella 😂

I’d not like living there. Even though it’s only just one house massively overlooking you, you’d be less anonymous than if you lived in a housing development. The neighbours must see every single coming and going.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does she use Martha for 80% of the girls content, the oldest for 15% and the middle one for only about 5%?

I always feel sorry for the middle one like she's being ignored

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she use Martha for 80% of the girls content, the oldest for 15% and the middle one for only about 5%?

I always feel sorry for the middle one like she's being ignored
Haha yes! Anna is definitely the middle child alright! Martha is the cash cow. Until she gets older and the ads dry up, they might have to think about #4

Who is going to buy a crisp/salad bowl at £125 when you can get one in B&m for under a tenner!! She is completely out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 3
So does our Anna read tattle? I'm late to catching up on SM just noticed her hashtag of twee? Not me😝 wonder where she got that saying from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.