Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully admit that when I first started to follow I felt less than, that I couldn't compete, then I caught myself on when I started to really see what she was doing and how I was actually being played, the smoke and mirrors, its almost like the man behind the green curtain in the wizard of oz! Once you see her for she really is then it's more like morbid fascination I feel rather than jealously.

Reactions: 6
Yes its easy to get sucked into the my life’s crap. I’ve did it myself. It brings out a jealous streak which I’m not proud of. I a decent job my hubby does to. But no way could we do what she does. Like a new caravan is price of a mall flat !!!
It’s at the cost of privacy though. Personally I think that’s priceless ❤

Reactions: 5
Didn't she advertise another laptop last week or was it only the printer?
It's hard to keep up with the amount of crap she peddles these days, was it a joint ad with Dromona cheese with her and Colin sky diving clutching a lap top and a cheese sandwich?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Drop in followers? Time for a competition....

PS- if you're a friend of mine NEVER tag me in her competitions. I'm tempted to start writing that under any tags.

• Haha
Yes its easy to get sucked into the my life’s crap. I’ve did it myself. It brings out a jealous streak which I’m not proud of. I a decent job my hubby does to. But no way could we do what she does. Like a new caravan is price of a mall flat !!!
Exactly this!..I really think buying a caravan on a site is the most idiotic thing, why would you pump so much cash into a caravan when down the line itl have to be replaced by a new one and then site fees on top? Like wtf? Better sticking with a towing caravan so you don’t have to worry about upgrading and can go anywhere you fancy IMO! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
I see the star employee has been hard at work the past few days. I wonder what she would do without her little unpaid, unaware, non consenting content generator/ad prop?
So today it's a laptop and ceramics, oh I wish she had done a two for one, lazy ad for those, they are comedy gold, I'm still getting over buttered scones and paddle boards 🤪
Surely it must be time for a breastfeeding post, with obligatory stomach churning hashtags about precious moments blah blah, it's been at least a couple of days?
Unpaid and unaware... this is it in a nutshell. The unaware part makes me extra sad. The wee pet thinks shes having a lovely morning with her mum, all smiles and giggles. Meanwhile anna is seeing dollar signs

What it all comes down to is she is unsuccessful without her children. There are many successful instagrammers out there who dont try to hide behind a fake business or flog their kids to be successful. Without her children, she would have to actually put some thought into her ads and posts. Its the easy way and at her kids expense that shes chosen to do it. So very sad.

Image going to all this effort and knly getting 395 likes. Thats 0.4% of her following. Im sure HP could find someone better to sell their products.

Last post from me sorry on a rant today lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Unpaid and unaware... this is it in a nutshell. The unaware part makes me extra sad. The wee pet thinks shes having a lovely morning with her mum, all smiles and giggles. Meanwhile anna is seeing dollar signs

What it all comes down to is she is unsuccessful without her children. There are many successful instagrammers out there who dont try to hide behind a fake business or flog their kids to be successful. Without her children, she would have to actually put some thought into her ads and posts. Its the easy way and at her kids expense that shes chosen to do it. So very sad.

Image going to all this effort and knly getting 395 likes. Thats 0.4% of her following. Im sure HP could find someone better to sell their products.

Who wears pyjamas like that too?…I usually wear my husbands shorts or T-shirt with food slapped down the front 🤣…maybe I’m just a minger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Why would ANYONE like or comment on these absolutely shite posts?

Reactions: 4
Thank God it's Friday.. says Anna.
After a chaotic week where it's been hard to get on top of things.
Well, you managed to get on top of that f**king paddle board again on a week night when some people were still commuting home from their actual JOBS.
Floating down Antrim Lough eating fish and chips. F**k me. Chaos.
Don't know how she copes with that busy af schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the vets in Ballymena aren't good enough so she takes her dog to one in the North Coast...wise up love, who I their right mind would travel from Ballymena to Ballymoney with a sick pet, she gets even more ridiculous with each passing day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So the vets in Ballymena aren't good enough so she takes her dog to one in the North Coast...wise up love, who I their right mind would travel from Ballymena to Ballymoney with a sick pet, she gets even more ridiculous with each passing day
She’s a bellend. I’m just going to keep saying it every few days- it’s like therapy for me! She has no clue what busy is! Brace yourselves lovelies… it will be paddle board tastic this weekend or just popped to the beach before bed with the guuuuurrrrllls 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be something about to happen in the spare room, it’s featured a lot over the last few days….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.