Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to play tattle bingo..
Cookies 2hrs ago I feel an #ad coming on, I'm going to say
Child slave labour's tshirt✅
Dromona butter✅
Oven mitt✅
Betty Crocker✅
🤞 hope I win!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm going to play tattle bingo..
Cookies 2hrs ago I feel an #ad coming on, I'm going to say
Child slave labour's tshirt✅
Dromona butter✅
Oven mitt✅
Betty Crocker✅
🤞 hope I win!
Smart money on Dromona - they were working with a few people over the last couple of weeks - although mainly from a foodie background - dromonamakesit is the hashtag I believe.

Reactions: 2
Damm it, it was the go Henry! She fairly dragged that out before the #ad though if course not before she threw hints the last couple of weeks.

• Haha
She bores the life out of me now. You can see it all coming before she says a word. the decking ronseal one really threw me. Wonder will the next ad be the setting sand for her patio.

Oh my god. Just seen the go Henry! Seriously, I have kids the same age, not a notion about money. Love a good £1 coin.

So so wrong in using those innocent children to cash in, it’s absolutely disgusting any mother could stoop so low to blatantly use her kids as literal cash cows 💰😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Poor Bella in that birthday video, her eyes dart from Anna to the camera to colin (I assume) and back again. She doesn’t know where to look, poor child.

Reactions: 1
Work, work, work, work, work...

I am reluctant to post the link as the photo of Annie comes up and I would feel a bit bad putting a photo of a child on here.
But if you look up Ben Vista Garden Centre on Fb, Annie is the face of Mid and East Antrim's In Bloom competition.
Does Anna ever stop.
Is the trip to Donegal an ad or gifted?
Because, you know the way she only took them to the American Folk Park because it was ad/gifted..

Last edited:
Breastfeeding post #best feeling in the world, cheesy music coming right up 🤮 I'm surprised she went on a staff trip without her star employee?!

• Heart
Another ad for cheese.. and another recipe for... pasta.
Is that all that girl can cook? Like, Martha could cook that. She probably will be tomorrow.

• Haha
She doesn't need to cook, she keeps Stella Bella locked in the pantry and has her prepare and cook but just doesn't let on so she can come across as this high flying multi tasking mum doing it all including baking and family meals.
Interesting how her view of motherhood is all sunshine and roses, Martha never has a tantrum, the gurrrrlls never fight over the beige coloured toys and create a whole scene. Never has a sink of dishes of piles of ironing, yes Anna so relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't need to cook, she keeps Stella Bella locked in the pantry and has her prepare and cook but just doesn't let on so she can come across as this high flying multi tasking mum doing it all including baking and family meals.
Interesting how her view of motherhood is all sunshine and roses, Martha never has a tantrum, the gurrrrlls never fight over the beige coloured toys and create a whole scene. Never has a sink of dishes of piles of ironing, yes Anna so relatable.
Next thing we'll see her advertise will be sex toys.
Shell do anything for quick money 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Another ad for cheese.. and another recipe for... pasta.
Is that all that girl can cook? Like, Martha could cook that. She probably will be tomorrow.
If they're not getting a hello Fresh dinner it's a chippy or mc Donald's, lazy brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.