Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatthechuff

Oh my Christ. Haven’t been on here in a while. Is she taking the piss with the latest pics?! Shove off with the work life balance! We’re all doing it but I don’t need to stand in my pink suit screaming that I do!! My word she’s laughable and 🤢 she so dull and predictable! Beach pics-check, breastfeeding pics-check, work life balance-check, swipe up for my clothes, my dinner, my kids clothes, the garden, my plants, the f’ing street lamp in my garden, my garden office, my car-all CHECK! Boke boke boke boke. She must be the laugh of the town!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

ChristinaM

I am so glad I am not the only one thinking this. Using this incident for content.
Surely instagram would be the very last thing on your mind.
I think instagram is an utter disease for Anna.

ChristinaM

I bet Anna was straight into the hoody and leggings after the shorts outfit pics. Like, it was a nice day... but really not that warm.
Is this another tripod shoot? Is she smiling and cavorting spontaneously at a f**king tripod? She is mortification personified.
I bet anyone who lives in Waterfoot is like, yep, here she is again... tripod and Victorian child in tow.
Just let your children have a fun trip to the beach to splash and play without a bloody camera shoved in their face.
Wow, super busy working week for Anna? Did she 'work' two hours this week then?
She must be f**king exhausted.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChristinaM

The next get together will be the North Coast.
Why Anna???? You DON'T live there 🤦‍♀️Just have people to your garden room that you were so desperate for 🤷
I thought the exact same lol.
The desperation is hanging out of her.
Is that the only words she can say these days. It's North Coast this, that, on bloody jumpers etc.
Just heading to the North Coast.. where though on the North Coast? It's like it's some mystical blogger resort.
If someone asked where you were, you'd be Portrush/Portstewart/Ballycastle/Cushendall wherever, you wouldn't reply North Coast, would you?
Let's face it, Portrush is a dump. Barry's gone, full of hostels, bail addresses, assaults every weekend.
It's just that almost 'North Coast brand' they all want associated with.
It's grand for Elle and Christina - they actually live in that area but Anna?
Like, Belfast is as close to her as Portrush.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bgr101

VIP Member
Imagine living in annas head . She has no peace in her life. I really dont envy her. She has a lot of personal growth to do.

ChristinaM

Maybe anna actually can afford her lifestyle and if she can well for her , but she still has no individuality or a mind of her own. She just copies other people which is just so pathetic . The kayaks, paddle boards, outdoor rooms, caravan, moving house, having another baby , all for instagram. If instagram was disabled tomorrow what would she actually do. Its an awful way to live.
I think, if anything, it makes her look all the more grabby if she can easily afford all this.
The gifted kids forest school - if you can afford it, pay yourself.
The gifted trip to the American Folk Park - if you can afford, pay yourself.
It doesn't even come across authentic anyway for an ad.
I do think it's a disease for her - attention, likes, money, appearing rich etc.
Of all the instagrammers she is definitely the worst and most desperate.
Every single thing in her life is solely for instagram. The camera is always there.
I don't understand why, when she lived in her old house, five minutes away from her new one, she was never, ever at the beach or round the coast.

Irishgal2

Tramping down daffodils to get a photo . Hate idiots like this standing in fields full of flowers just for a photo. No thought what so ever or consideration for the land owner.
And bringing her fake eucalptus with her in her bag 🤣🤣like who in their right mind does this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bennyboy11

Paddle boarding up the Bann to home on the North Coast eating her fish supper, her on one board, while Colin, 3 kids, dog and the chickens are on the other one

• Haha

ReginaFilange

So her "impromptu" visit to the beach the other week was actually for content and ads, it had nothing at all to do with having fun with her staff/family. What utter bullshit she spins, everything is snuggly/cutesy/picture perfect when it's all a business enterprise, smoke and mirrors and downright lies. Everything is contrived and fake, it's all about brand Anna, absolutely nothing on her Instagram is genuine anymore, I really wish her sheep would wake up and see that they are being totally played!

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
I was chatting to a friend about Instagram. Said to her do you follow bb
She said no. I said follow her……. I couldn’t wait to hear feedback after she’d watched for few days. She said oh my goodness she is the most narcissistic egotistic person on Insta. She is a therapist and said she is bad for people’s mental health. She is very materialistic and will make normal people feel less than because of her life style. She needs to tone all the unrealistic lifestyle way down to be relatable to any normal women !!!!

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
Look at the latest post video of Martha in the kitchen, she has forgot to do her usual editing, look at that view from her kitchen window, that pointless instaroom and then overlooked by the VERY close large neighbouring house. Sharpen up Anna, people will stop believing you live in a sprawling country mansion with distant neighbours!
My god never noticed how close her neighbour actually was 😳…wonder do they ever watch her out the back garden and think, what a first class prat? 😂

• Haha

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think she has utterly lost the plot? I think she has a massive spending problem. The new garden play area, the new garden room, now a caravan ... all within a few months? All for instagram?
I mean, I guess if you can afford it ...
But, Colin still is doing night shifts etc. Surely, if they were so wealthy he wouldn't have to work at all.
Regardless, it really reeks of desperation, doesn't it?
Anything you can do, I can do better...
I’m not jealous person but all these spending is making me feel like my life is shit. I’ve good paid job. I’m good with money. But no way could I afford all she does. But looking into this. She really needs help. She is clearly unhappy. She’s spending to fill a void she’s so desperately missing.

Clare

VIP Member
She has had pics of them on her stories very occasionally. But yes she has realised. I think social media had a very negative impact on emma.
It’s good she took a step back if she felt she needed it, I miss her regular content through, she had such a good eye for things and they seem like a lovely genuine family unlike child-flogger SWA and her doormat Colin.

• Heart

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Imagine being the neighbour whose garden overlooks Anna's. Looking out to see this constant circus. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Another wee day up the North Coast, of course its 5mins from her doorstep. No wait that's Ellepearls doorstep, oh SWA you do try so hard to depict the perfect lifestyle, surprised she hasn't # the local take out coffee and eateries too.

• Haha
  • Sick

PassingThrough

I hope her little girl makes a full and speedy recovery. I also hope Anna takes time to reflect at some point and see that publicly posting online videos and photos of your ill baby in hospital is neither necessary nor appropriate. 😔