Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I spent around £300 on a spa package there (love going to spas) 🤣🙄
Anyways, I was actually disappointed in how shit it was, got a massage and facial, they wouldn't give me a proper massage because of covid, this was when everything just opened slowly, so the girl used towels. Was the most shit experience.
I then went to go to the café because that was in the package and it was shocking, the food was shite.
The whole village I had access too wasn't that great either. It was rammed with people, so you couldn't enjoy it fully alone.
I ended up just leaving, only spa's I'd recommend would be the Culloden or merchant, they actually seem to want to make sure your package is worth the money. 😅
Nice to see as well that they don't just gift to anyone!! 🤣 Probably why I like them more lol
I have to say any time ive been to the galgorm its been amazing.

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
I agree! If its for insta then she needs intervention!
Vans are great if you can commit to using them pretty much all the time from Easter to Halloween, kids love them and get to know other kids on site.
They also devalue sooooo fast, so it's a big Commitment to feel you've got your ££ worth plus site fees and electric. We had one for years growing up but it was used at every opportunity.
Exactly that, plus isn't there like winter months they don't actually open so you're basically paying for fees when you can't even use it either

Is Anna up to something else?
There's a thing on Companies House - all public - about 'And We Keep Limited' and she's recently listed as director.
Overview states manufacture of wearing apparel and manufacture of luggage, handbags and the like, saddlery and harness.
Hopefully, and then she can stop pimping out the girls.

Gogojo

VIP Member
Anna love reading of a script yet again . Slow down garbled message you don’t make any sense. Slow your talking down. You ramble on Naaa same 💩different day as usual

Bgr101

VIP Member
yes please get a thread started for the both of them 🤗 C deffo bought a fixer upper because she knows she’ll get everything gifted, snooooze. Her husband is a counsellor or something, just started up his own practice so there’s no way he’s footing the bill for it
To be fair to them they do both have jobs away from instagram so getting a mortgage shouldnt be an issue for them. Counsellors get well paid. And she must make money also on the side from instagram. It is all fake but them being able to get a mortgage i imagine is because they both have salaries coming in.

ChristinaM

I felt like messaging her saying NNNOOOO don’t do it.

Going to the museum? I thought was the Ulster museum. Ran there to see her.

Here, size of the camera she takes with her?! Wtf. Rest of us use our phones.
She's a professional though... big businesswoman :rolleyes:

freebiesgalore

I also thought this about the gifted Forest School that was discussed on here.
I think Cathy Martin's child may have been gifted it too - not 100% sure - but she was there.
These instagrammers can well afford to send and pay for their already unbelievably privileged children to attend - children who are gifted clothes, toys, trips whatever else almost daily.
Why not gift this experience to a less privileged child? An experience that would mean the world to a less well off family.
Both the instagrammer and the Forest School would benefit from the 'feel good' publicity.
It's all a bit grabby.
Yes to this!

It’s hard to tell how much she would have been able to claim, I don’t imagine her trading profits would have been that high.

I agree though I don’t understand the point in the garden room when they have plenty of space inside and she doesn’t exactly seem to need an office for her ‘work’.
And an upstairs that never seems to be seen now!