Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog has been shown again.... #ad, my money is on pet insurance....
Also did anyone notice that she completely ignored a post on that picture from a charity that helps to look after cancer sufferers pets after diagnosis. They obviously don't know her, she will not support anything unless it's for cold hard £ or it's all about her, Anna does nothing for nothing!
I did notice that :mad:That's a super little charity and a shout out from her could really help them. But.. nothing. Dog ad incoming for sure, please not that camera thing again:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She brought her coffee mug to pose on the step! Even brought Bella one and made sure it was perfectly positioned to read her name on it! She is the most false woman

Reactions: 7
Yess definitely dog vitamins...

'#Ad Our biggest gurrrrrl turns 12 this year and with the scare last week making sure shes as healthy on the inside has never been so important. Recommended by vets, it helps to keep her bones teeth and joints healthy.' #itstruetheyaremansbestfriend #theonlygirlinthehousewholistens

There ya go Anna... you dont even need to worry about copy.

Ps that front door of hers is a tripping hazard with all those pots lol
brilliant

Reactions: 2
She's even starting to dress like Elanna now.
Does she ever stop buying stuff? What more could she possibly need.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never a truer word said Anna, Martha "works hard for her tea and biscuits" yes she does Anna, she really does!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Never a truer word said Anna "works hard for her tea and biscuits" yes she does Anna, she really does!
I honestly find it really scary that so much is known about children on public social media. Years ago Anna slagged off stay at home mums and it was the very day my opinion on her changed.

Reactions: 4
I was gonna try them Olivia heaven's candles, but now that she gifted Anna the Collab, I'm really unsure. Anyone had them? Probably not worth the hype no doubt 🧐🧐
As awful as this sounds, I wouldn't buy anything that Anna has been gifted or 'collaborated' on.
I think she's leeching off someone else's work, ideas, or business to always get money or attention for herself.
I feel for any businesses putting themselves out there, but using instahuns, especially Anna is counter-productive for me.
But, hey, it works, the sheep follow.

Totally! I see she is being more careful with the camera angles, that kitchen window is totally overlooked by that massive house behind her house, we only ever see her real view when she slips up!
Just cringe. I am cringing so bad. That garden room is a monstrosity.

I was gonna try them Olivia heaven's candles, but now that she gifted Anna the Collab, I'm really unsure. Anyone had them? Probably not worth the hype no doubt 🧐🧐
To be fair Anna’s involvement here is via the ceramic company rather than the candles. Looking at Olivia’s page she had someone totally different (and probably qualified) take the pictures for her own businesses Christmas shoot. If she’s wise she’ll take a wide berth if Anna. She doesn’t need her.

Reactions: 3
That cabin is so close to the kitchen window! Making a feature of the fence with clever landscaping and planting would have worked better than using a wooden box than to block out the house next door. It's all smoke and mirrors and too many people fall for it.

As awful as this sounds, I wouldn't buy anything that Anna has been gifted or 'collaborated' on.
I think she's leeching off someone else's work, ideas, or business to always get money or attention for herself.
I feel for any businesses putting themselves out there, but using instahuns, especially Anna is counter-productive for me.
But, hey, it works, the sheep follow.

Just cringe. I am cringing so bad. That garden room is a monstrosity.
I just hate buying local if they use instahuns, cracks me up 🤣 think I'll just keep with woodwick candles I buy, they're really nice and not overly expensive

Reactions: 4
She loves her children in matching pyjamas!! I despair! My children are lucky if their tops and bottoms match! Only a woman who lives her entire life on Instagram and posts pictures of her children in their pyjamas for any weirdo to screen shot would care about that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.