Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of them seem to share block lists we discovered a while back ! Not sure how it works...sad really
I think they monitor here 💯🤔
But yeah, two grown women, I'm the same age as Christina and it's ironic how I seem to be more mature than her and Anna combined.. gotta feel sorry for them, they have nothing to do with their lives but to track da haters 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I don't know why she blocked me, I've never spoken to her 🤣🤣 only thing I can think of is when I called Christina Campbell out on her shite lol has to be the best mate Anna eh?
Have these woman nothing better to do with their time lol 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before she blocks me and I don’t even follow her lol

• Haha
Have these woman nothing better to do with their time lol 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before she blocks me and I don’t even follow her lol
Isn't it obvious that they quite literally don't have anything better to do... Anna doesn't have a job.
Her stories are just one ad after the other. She doesn't even pretend she has a 'lifestyle' anymore. She is just so blatant with the ad after ad after ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't it obvious that they quite literally don't have anything better to do... Anna doesn't have a job.
Her stories are just one ad after the other. She doesn't even pretend she has a 'lifestyle' anymore. She is just so blatant with the ad after ad after ad.
They've such hard life's!! They get to sit in portstewart on their holes while us plebs have to work in offices in this heat

I was totally thinking about malta yesterday. She hasnt gone on one other foreign holiday since youre right. Malta is lovely but you could just tell she wasnt enjoying herself and obviously doesnt like to travel. Such a boring person. Must be a terrible way to live chasing the approval of strangers online.
I remember at the time she was raging with where she ended up staying and had paid a good bit for it. Think a mate who was a travel advisor had put her towards it-or a wannabe mate. Back fired on her. But then I think she went back the following year with her parents and the girls with Colin. That was the last cause then last year was across the water somewhere

I remember at the time she was raging with where she ended up staying and had paid a good bit for it. Think a mate who was a travel advisor had put her towards it-or a wannabe mate. Back fired on her. But then I think she went back the following year with her parents and the girls with Colin. That was the last cause then last year was across the water somewhere
Malta wouldnt really be for children , strange choice. Yes last year was england with colins sister or something.

Reactions: 1
Did she ever share what business she was saving (you know, the job she “working on for some long that no more could be done from a distance, she has to meet in person”) ? Or shall we just take it that it was a jolly dressed up as a job?

Reactions: 1
Did she ever share what business she was saving (you know, the job she “working on for some long that no more could be done from a distance, she has to meet in person”) ? Or shall we just take it that it was a jolly dressed up as a job?
Probably just another trip to Seven Limavady 🥱🥱

Eating pizza and drinking wine and photos of chickens, lupins and children in floral patterns and sandals from 1940s, riveting content!

France's lower house of parliament voted unanimously on Tuesday to provide YouTube child stars with the same legal protection as child actors and models. Under the new rules, anyone — including parents — who record videos that feature minors under 16 years old for the purpose of monetization on video-sharing platforms will need authorization from an administrative authority, or face fines of up to €75,000 and five years in prison.
I really hope the U.K. follows. Children used to promote products should be strictly controlled. They do not consent and have no control over what is shown. They lack the mental capacity to fully comprehend what they are doing. I hope that Anna has a complete rethink of her Instagram, those poor girls are blatantly exploited for money in most of her ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
France's lower house of parliament voted unanimously on Tuesday to provide YouTube child stars with the same legal protection as child actors and models. Under the new rules, anyone — including parents — who record videos that feature minors under 16 years old for the purpose of monetization on video-sharing platforms will need authorization from an administrative authority, or face fines of up to €75,000 and five years in prison.
I really hope the U.K. follows. Children used to promote products should be strictly controlled. They do not consent and have no control over what is shown. They lack the mental capacity to fully comprehend what they are doing. I hope that Anna has a complete rethink of her Instagram, those poor girls are blatantly exploited for money in most of her ads.
You know what gets me there’s so many on insta selling their kids but they seem to get no negativity for it and don’t even have threads here which fascinates me.

Reactions: 7
You know what gets me there’s so many on insta selling their kids but they seem to get no negativity for it and don’t even have threads here which fascinates me.
I think that this is all so new and few people have really thought it through. In 10-15 years time there will be adults/teenagers who feel angry that they were used on their parents channels as "content" and in ads. Instahuns will say that the kids love it and they are really keen to get on camera but they fail to realise that a 6 year old child cannot process the consequences of that. It's not harmless fun, it's child labour, dressing kids up, taking pictures, making them pose and play with objects, posting the pictures and videos to thousands of people, it's not ok, it's exploitation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that this is all so new and few people have really thought it through. In 10-15 years time there will be adults/teenagers who feel angry that they were used on their parents channels as "content" and in ads. Instahuns will say that the kids love it and they are really keen to get on camera but they fail to realise that a 6 year old child cannot process the consequences of that. It's not harmless fun, it's child labour, dressing kids up, taking pictures, making them pose and play with objects, posting the pictures and videos to thousands of people, it's not ok, it's exploitation.
I completely agree with you I was just thinking there I can’t think of any in ni who don’t use their kids. Literally can’t think of 1, it’s a scary thought.

Reactions: 4
The influencers really need to think carefully about how they are using their children online, as do the brands they work with. The blatent using of children has left me really uncomfortable recently and I'd rather take my business elsewhere than support this practice.

Reactions: 5
The influencers really need to think carefully about how they are using their children online, as do the brands they work with. The blatent using of children has left me really uncomfortable recently and I'd rather take my business elsewhere than support this practice.
This is what I do too. I can’t support it, it’s not right. Can’t think of one who hasn’t used their kids. It’s so so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.