Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the latest post video of Martha in the kitchen, she has forgot to do her usual editing, look at that view from her kitchen window, that pointless instaroom and then overlooked by the VERY close large neighbouring house. Sharpen up Anna, people will stop believing you live in a sprawling country mansion with distant neighbours!
Omg…. Anna Anna Anna, you slipped up there. 🤣🤣🤣
wonder will she delete 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look at the latest post video of Martha in the kitchen, she has forgot to do her usual editing, look at that view from her kitchen window, that pointless instaroom and then overlooked by the VERY close large neighbouring house. Sharpen up Anna, people will stop believing you live in a sprawling country mansion with distant neighbours!
My god never noticed how close her neighbour actually was 😳…wonder do they ever watch her out the back garden and think, what a first class prat? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how we never see a full house shot... reality is no one gives a crap that you have a neighbour so close, so do the majority of us. But its this persona she is desperately trying so hard to keep up!

Just be honest Anna....also i took a peek at acconnects and the irony that her last post on her page in JUNE giving advice to business owners to stay active on social media even if they dont need the work lolzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her house is right beside the bigger house behind it. The other house is lovely- hers looks like a granny flat. I drive past it a lot. It does have a large driveway but the fields around it aren’t hers. You can see the summer house from the road and it looks very close to the actual house. All smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 4
Her house is right beside the bigger house behind it. The other house is lovely- hers looks like a granny flat. I drive past it a lot. It does have a large driveway but the fields around it aren’t hers. You can see the summer house from the road and it looks very close to the actual house. All smoke and mirrors.
The amount of effort that must go into angles and editing to avoid exposing the truth about her house! It's lies, very little of her content is natural and organic, it's all posed and set up for the gram 🙄

The house wouldn’t annoy me,, but that garden room is a sight for sore eyes!!! Mental. The original idea of the pergola would have been much better!

Reactions: 3
The house wouldn’t annoy me,, but that garden room is a sight for sore eyes!!! Mental. The original idea of the pergola would have been much better!
The house would definitely annoy me. If I moved to the 'country' it would be to avoid built up town living. I think her old house may have been more private in that respect.
I think her garden is so cluttered and when you see the view out her kitchen window, it looks even more so.

The house would definitely annoy me. If I moved to the 'country' it would be to avoid built up town living. I think her old house may have been more private in that respect.
I think her garden is so cluttered and when you see the view out her kitchen window, it looks even more so.
Do u not need planning permission for garden rooms?

Anna love if your going to jump of cliffs at least learn how to do it properly .arms swinging in the air . Both of you. Accident waiting to happen.All wrong so danger. Please no one follow or copy these stupid idiots your landing completely wrong . Your meant to blow out through your nose . No hold your nose . You have no idea how to do it Instagram content all wrong as usual For anyone that doesn’t genuinely know. That clip needs removing .

Attachments

Reactions: 2
"decided at bedtime to head in to Portrush"... Spontaneous, life on the edge Anna who two posts later says they ate in a restaurant they booked 3 weeks ago 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Endless paddle boarding, kayaking, eating out, 'North Coast life' ... to a random ad about women's health?
Does the testing kit come with a paddle board .. because she seems to be able to link that into any ad these days.
Will we see snow boards for the winter?
Adrenaline Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Endless paddle boarding, kayaking, eating out, 'North Coast life' ... to a random ad about women's health?
Does the testing kit come with a paddle board .. because she seems to be able to link that into any ad these days.
Will we see snow boards for the winter?
Adrenaline Anna.
Plus that test isnt going to even touch the surface of her endometriosis issues if they are as bad as she has previously claimed them to be. Desperation.

All for the gram Anna nothing else . If you are going to do these things learn do your homework first . Dangerous . Learn how to do things properly. Before you show it to your many stupid sheep that follow your every whim. .

Reactions: 2
So spontaneous! So full of 💩! Careful the lies don’t start to catch up with her. Taking a last minute trip to the coast and going there because you booked the restaurant weeks ago are very different. But it’s as we all knew, NOTHING this woman does is spontaneous, she’s so anally retentive it’s painful.

Reactions: 9
I pity her pure desperation. For a woman in her 30s she acts like a young teenager in high school. Id love to see her step back abd actually enjoy her very lucky life with her 3 kids.

Reactions: 7
She's so desperate. Knew she was going to advertise those thriva tests after Laura Ad. 🙄

She totally does scream of that girl at school who was constantly trying to be one of the cool kids by copying everyone else.

Reactions: 8
She's so desperate. Knew she was going to advertise those thriva tests after Laura Ad. 🙄

She totally does scream of that girl at school who was constantly trying to be one of the cool kids by copying everyone else.
Is she wearing the same jumpsuit that Laura wore on her post about Thriva too?

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she wearing the same jumpsuit that Laura wore on her post about Thriva too?
Yep. Oh my Lord! These girls are mental. And yes I called them girls cause fully grown women wouldn’t copy her fake friend so they can be the most popular girl in their world? Instahuns drive me nuts! Then all the wee sheep saying “oh must give it a try”! Are people that stupid to think 1. They actually use the products? 2. They give a crap about the company? When are people gona wake up?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.