Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She totally over exposes her kids, daily!! So not sure what point Elanna is trying to make. I said before I seen Paddy up in 'The North Coast' Portrush to the rest of us šŸ˜‰ and I recognised him immediately he had Oscar in his arms and Olive toddling beside.

Baby bird #4 is pending and imagine if it was a boy!! It would be a Ā£Ā£ making machine from the get go! Martha is definitely the moneymaker at the moment.
Colin would be even more insufferable if it was a boy.. if thatā€™s possible.

Reactions: 2
Im baffled that the rest of the world cant see what we all see!!
Me too, it's so obvious to me now. The posts that appear to be oh so random posts about family life that are blatant pre-ads, product placements etc.
The worst thing is how she isn't called out for using her children for content every. single . day with no regard whatsoever for their current safety or future feelings about having their lives shown to thousands of people. Trading her kids privacy and safety for money. She is an utter cringe fest and very far removed from the genuinely relatable mother trying to balance home and work a few years ago.

Reactions: 9
The product placement is definitely predictable, it's easy to spot which items will lead up to..."Lots of questions about this dress/bracelet/coat" etc etc. And random content, it's all over the place, nothing links together. Who knew paddleboards were so versatile, a perfect dining spot for both buttered scones and fish suppers šŸ¤£
The "North Coast" stuff is tired content, no different to what loads of people were already doing anyway. Creating a massive children's digital footprint would be the biggest no for me. Surprising that no friends or family have had a word, there are some things I'd be concerned about if it was my kids/family.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see the star employee has been hard at work the past few days. I wonder what she would do without her little unpaid, unaware, non consenting content generator/ad prop?
So today it's a laptop and ceramics, oh I wish she had done a two for one, lazy ad for those, they are comedy gold, I'm still getting over buttered scones and paddle boards šŸ¤Ŗ
Surely it must be time for a breastfeeding post, with obligatory stomach churning hashtags about precious moments blah blah, it's been at least a couple of days?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see the star employee has been hard at work the past few days. I wonder what she would do without her little unpaid, unaware, non consenting content generator/ad prop?
So today it's a laptop and ceramics, oh I wish she had done a two for one, lazy ad for those, they are comedy gold, I'm still getting over buttered scones and paddle boards šŸ¤Ŗ
Surely it must be time for a breastfeeding post, with obligatory stomach churning hashtags about precious moments blah blah, it's been at least a couple of days?
Martha is definitely her star šŸŒŸ

She would sell her soul without a second thought

All those ads are doing the opposite for me, they are actively discouraging me from buying or using any products associated with her.

Reactions: 15
She would sell her soul without a second thought

All those ads are doing the opposite for me, they are actively discouraging me from buying or using any products associated with her.
Judging by the numbers unfollowing her we are not alone!

Wonder what tipped people over the edge... the north coast reference? A post involving Anna holding a beverage? The paddle board? The scones and butter? The scones and butter on the paddle board? Another north coast reference? The obligatory ā€œso busyā€ ā€œjust winging itā€? The obligatory Colin related innuendo? The obligatory breast feeding post? The paddle board? Another post holding a beverage? šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder what tipped people over the edge... the north coast reference? A post involving Anna holding a beverage? The paddle board? The scones and butter? The scones and butter on the paddle board? Another north coast reference? The obligatory ā€œso busyā€ ā€œjust winging itā€? The obligatory Colin related innuendo? The obligatory breast feeding post? The paddle board? Another post holding a beverage? šŸ„“
The manic grinning šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm surprised the wee trike was photographed as it's not beige.
Well done her mum though - that Ā£3 pink trike will probably give that child more fun than any of the bland, wooden, beige insta 'toys'.

Also, please give the paddle boards a rest.
We know you have them now.
Who eats fish and chips floating on a paddle board? She is living on a different planet.
Thought she was utterly exhausted after the guurls first week back in school?
Absolutely mental. So try hard.
I actually thought her head must be cut. Trying to balance put out a fish supper and take a pic looking dolled up. Sheā€™s more talented than I giver her credit far. But fook me !! Wise up. Sit on bench and eat the bloody thing like normal people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's the lies and room for a pony garden bullshit, the greed, the child exploitation, the panelling, the breast feeding superiority, the cheesy ads, affiliate linking her granny and that fact that I actually can't stand her, for me!

• Haha
I was chatting to a friend about Instagram. Said to her do you follow bb
She said no. I said follow herā€¦ā€¦. I couldnā€™t wait to hear feedback after sheā€™d watched for few days. She said oh my goodness she is the most narcissistic egotistic person on Insta. She is a therapist and said she is bad for peopleā€™s mental health. She is very materialistic and will make normal people feel less than because of her life style. She needs to tone all the unrealistic lifestyle way down to be relatable to any normal women !!!!

Reactions: 10
It's the lies and room for a pony garden bullshit, the greed, the child exploitation, the panelling, the breast feeding superiority, the cheesy ads, affiliate linking her granny and that fact that I actually can't stand her, for me!
I just rage follow her šŸ¤£ she doesn't annoy to the point that it affects me, others have and I've had to unfollow.

I was chatting to a friend about Instagram. Said to her do you follow bb
She said no. I said follow herā€¦ā€¦. I couldnā€™t wait to hear feedback after sheā€™d watched for few days. She said oh my goodness she is the most narcissistic egotistic person on Insta. She is a therapist and said she is bad for peopleā€™s mental health. She is very materialistic and will make normal people feel less than because of her life style. She needs to tone all the unrealistic lifestyle way down to be relatable to any normal women !!!!
Totally agree, I want her sheep to read this thread because there are women out there believing her cleverly spun lies and camera angles feeling tit about themselves because they aren't stick thin, couldnt breast feed for 53 months, don't have a beige panelled house full of free stuff and 3 picture perfect kids with a husband who just loves the bants #weejokes šŸ¤¢ She occasionally tries to be relatable but it's always thinly disguised self praise, oh look I was up all night with my toddler but my house is sitting perfect and here I am with a face full of makeup, curled hair and a latte at 7am! Go back to TESCO Anna you are unbearable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Totally agree, I want her sheep to read this thread because there are women out there believing her cleverly spun lies and camera angles feeling tit about themselves because they aren't stick thin, couldnt breast feed for 53 months, don't have a beige panelled house full of free stuff and 3 picture perfect kids with a husband who just loves the bants #weejokes šŸ¤¢ She occasionally tries to be relatable but it's always thinly disguised self praise, oh look I was up all night with my toddler but my house is sitting perfect and here I am with a face full of makeup, curled hair and a latte at 7am! Go back to TESCO Anna you are unbearable!
Yes its easy to get sucked into the my lifeā€™s crap. Iā€™ve did it myself. It brings out a jealous streak which Iā€™m not proud of. I a decent job my hubby does to. But no way could we do what she does. Like a new caravan is price of a mall flat !!!

Yes its easy to get sucked into the my lifeā€™s crap. Iā€™ve did it myself. It brings out a jealous streak which Iā€™m not proud of. I a decent job my hubby does to. But no way could we do what she does. Like a new caravan is price of a mall flat !!!
See this is why I think I can continue to follow her and others, I feel no jealousy at all, I'm not a materialistic person, I never have been so what they have doesn't matter to me, much more important stuff going on. In the beginning I followed her b/c she was a working mum and I like how she styled her house and did take some ideas like paint colours etc
Just rem Anna is probably miserable underneath it all, in debt up to her eyeballs in a never ending insta world.

Most of these grammers lose one or two a day max so she is losing more than most and not gaining.
Never thought of it that way šŸ˜… also, I'm sorry! Didn't realize you already put it up, I'm too sleepy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.