Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need the cash tho, they’re multi millionaires 🤷‍♀️

True but most of the instahuns try to portray they're multi millionaires while flogging their kids as content to fund their pretend lifestyle . Actual rich people can just focus on their interests!

Reactions: 4
Totally unbelievable that she would show her poorly child in hospital like that, what an absolute disgrace she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally unbelievable that she would show her poorly child in hospital like that, what an absolute disgrace she is.
Your baby is in hospital and you ask your husband to take a photo of you holding her sitting in a chair. Like wtf. She has lost all sense of reality. This takes the biscuit.

Reactions: 13
Anna has stooped to an all time low tonight. Such a disgrace of a mother!! Any opportunity for engagement 🤬 seriously Anna wise up and keep moments like this private!!!!!

I am so glad I am not the only one thinking this. Using this incident for content.
Surely instagram would be the very last thing on your mind.
I think instagram is an utter disease for Anna.

Reactions: 11
I hope her little girl makes a full and speedy recovery. I also hope Anna takes time to reflect at some point and see that publicly posting online videos and photos of your ill baby in hospital is neither necessary nor appropriate. 😔

Reactions: 10
I never think it's appropriate but lots do it! Anna takes it further though and turned it into a whole evening of engagement!
*Kids get sick, I get it.
*kids get sick fast.
But maybe if she spent less time ballsing around on paddle boards and running to the North Coast that's only 5mins away from her driveway she may have noticed sooner, to end up in hospital for a couple of nights mid pandemic is pretty serious, they are barely keeping anyone in if they don't need too.
Hope the little one is better soon ❤

Reactions: 3
I hope little Martha gets well soon and her idiot mother rethinks her Instagram! Pictures of sick toddlers as "content" is an all time low!

Reactions: 3
Your baby is in hospital and you ask your husband to take a photo of you holding her sitting in a chair. Like wtf. She has lost all sense of reality. This takes the biscuit.
I know under pressure we all act differently but have to agree it would be the last thing on your mind

Reactions: 1
Most of this content is normal enough for sharing with other family members or siblings to help reassure them but it absolutely does not need to go on the grid - I'm sure she had the odd question of where was she while AWOL for a few days but if you really felt you needed to let people know there is absolutely nothing to stop you using an archive image of the family or a flower or your garden and putting a quick line of text to say you've had one sick in hospital and you'll be gone for a few days to look after everyone.

Most of this content is normal enough for sharing with other family members or siblings to help reassure them but it absolutely does not need to go on the grid - I'm sure she had the odd question of where was she while AWOL for a few days but if you really felt you needed to let people know there is absolutely nothing to stop you using an archive image of the family or a flower or your garden and putting a quick line of text to say you've had one sick in hospital and you'll be gone for a few days to look after everyone.
But that sadly doesn't get you sympathy and ramp up views.
Reminds me of, know them people who would put up they are in Royal A&E, people would ask oh why, what's up and they wouldn't respond, all for attention 🤣🤣

• Haha
The hypocrisy!

How great the NHS are etc (which they are)

But Anna flitted to London at the start of the pandemic, away to every freebie hotel stay she could through it, up and down to limavady to 'work' (try on clothes) when she was meant to be staying at home.

Despite all the gifted stuff she gets I haven't seen her once offer up a freebie to a hardworking member of the NHS through the pandemic

She has flouted rules, been me, me, me and put more people at risk and potentially a greater strain on the NHS.

Reactions: 9
The hypocrisy!

How great the NHS are etc (which they are)

But Anna flitted to London at the start of the pandemic, away to every freebie hotel stay she could through it, up and down to limavady to 'work' (try on clothes) when she was meant to be staying at home.

Despite all the gifted stuff she gets I haven't seen her once offer up a freebie to a hardworking member of the NHS through the pandemic

She has flouted rules, been me, me, me and put more people at risk and potentially a greater strain on the NHS.
I also thought this about the gifted Forest School that was discussed on here.
I think Cathy Martin's child may have been gifted it too - not 100% sure - but she was there.
These instagrammers can well afford to send and pay for their already unbelievably privileged children to attend - children who are gifted clothes, toys, trips whatever else almost daily.
Why not gift this experience to a less privileged child? An experience that would mean the world to a less well off family.
Both the instagrammer and the Forest School would benefit from the 'feel good' publicity.
It's all a bit grabby.

I also thought this about the gifted Forest School that was discussed on here.
I think Cathy Martin's child may have been gifted it too - not 100% sure - but she was there.
These instagrammers can well afford to send and pay for their already unbelievably privileged children to attend - children who are gifted clothes, toys, trips whatever else almost daily.
Why not gift this experience to a less privileged child? An experience that would mean the world to a less well off family.
Both the instagrammer and the Forest School would benefit from the 'feel good' publicity.
It's all a bit grabby.
Yes to this!

Why do these people feel the need to post videos of their children in the bath. I don’t care that it’s just their shoulders and head. Why do it. Get a grip of yourself Anna.

Reactions: 6
Why do these people feel the need to post videos of their children in the bath. I don’t care that it’s just their shoulders and head. Why do it. Get a grip of yourself Anna.
Ridiculous!!!! Thought she had maybe wised up and realised her oversharing of her sick child but no she dresses Martha up as a strawberry, shows her in the bath and has the "big gurlls" posing again. They've had a few days off the gram so need to get back to making Anna money again!!! No aff links for how many days??? Queue ridiculous amounts of ads and maybe a reel of her hospital stay to create more sympathy.

Ridiculous!!!! Thought she had maybe wised up and realised her oversharing of her sick child but no she dresses Martha up as a strawberry, shows her in the bath and has the "big gurlls" posing again. They've had a few days off the gram so need to get back to making Anna money again!!! No aff links for how many days??? Queue ridiculous amounts of ads and maybe a reel of her hospital stay to create more sympathy.
Yea probably the strawberry outfit for a Start! 😂
Lots if messages about Martha's outfit, well I actually ordered it from Amazon Prime #swipeup while I was in hospital as I needed some cheesy content for our return home.
#everydayimhustling

• Haha
Picture it - just home from a harrowing week at the hospital- quick girls get those matching outfits on and brush your hair, dresses up sick toddler as a strawberry, puts on her own matching outfit, touches up makeup, preps table and background and then orders Colin to take several pictures, the best of which still shows a fed up toddler who really doesn't want to be dressed as a strawberry for insta!!
Heres a great idea Anna how about giving your star employee some time off to recover from a serious illness!
Meanwhile the sheep, who appear to be blind to the reality of the situation, leave sickly comments for a woman whose ego is addicted to the attention. I actually think she needs counselling so she can see what she has become! This is not trolling or undermining a womans business it's pointing out the utter madness of her life!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.