Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChristinaM

60 mile round trip from Ballymena to Portstewart, and at least a 40-50 minute drive each way. You do not live in the North Coast Anna so stop trying to make out you do. And all this spontaneous bullshit of just popping down to the Port for a paddle board and a chippy 🤣🤣🤣, wise up we know its all for content and planned meticulously
Perhaps another house move is on the way to fit in with her new coastal lifestyle.
She wasn't posting about North Coast Life when she was working in Tesco in Portstewart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ChristinaM

I'm surprised the wee trike was photographed as it's not beige.
Well done her mum though - that £3 pink trike will probably give that child more fun than any of the bland, wooden, beige insta 'toys'.

Also, please give the paddle boards a rest.
We know you have them now.
Who eats fish and chips floating on a paddle board? She is living on a different planet.
Thought she was utterly exhausted after the guurls first week back in school?
Absolutely mental. So try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’ll be back sharing lighthearted stories soon”

translation

“I’ll be back selling my children’s souls and affiliate linking my knickers, coz you know, a gals gotta panel”

🤨

• Haha

Steffyweffy

You know what im looking forward to.....pumpkin patch photoshoot!

I can just imagine her at the vets...'aew thanks so much for caring for my dog, btw im anna, from blossoming birds, im sure youve heard of me. If you give me this treatment for free ill do a lovely post about how great yous were?'

As someone said earlier there will be a 'after the scare we had with this little one earlier in the week, the dog camera has never been more important...bla bla bla'

• Haha

MrsH71

Long time lurker….
But I am fuming this morning! My kids are booked and paid to go to that forest school at £120 per week!!! They didn’t get sent t-shirts or bug collecting jars. Sick and tired of these leeches on society getting everything handed to them for free! Actively avoid using company’s who continually gift stuff but my kids can’t wait to go to this 🙄
Sorry for the rant but it drives me crackers

• Sad
Poor Colin probably thought he was getting the leg over followed by a taco chip when he heard they’d be childless for the evening... instead he got dragged out on a paddle board to shoot Anna gurning for the gram 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Bennyboy11

60 mile round trip from Ballymena to Portstewart, and at least a 40-50 minute drive each way. You do not live in the North Coast Anna so stop trying to make out you do. And all this spontaneous bullshit of just popping down to the Port for a paddle board and a chippy 🤣🤣🤣, wise up we know its all for content and planned meticulously

• Haha

ReginaFilange

Linking butter to paddle boards was the absolute worst ad I have ever seen. It came across as totally lazy and unprofessional, a painful cringe fest. If I was either company I would be asking for a refund of the fat fee she charged for this utter drivel.
Oh yeah Anna when I'm out on a paddle board (never) I can't wait to get out and eat a scone with butter... wtf?? Linking an energy drink or protein shake perhaps but butter, does she think we are idiots? What's next, Laura Ashley dresses and water skiing? This woman actually charges people to learn how to do online marketing 🤣😂

• Haha

Irishgal2

Anna has stooped to an all time low tonight. Such a disgrace of a mother!! Any opportunity for engagement 🤬 seriously Anna wise up and keep moments like this private!!!!!

ReginaFilange

Picture it - just home from a harrowing week at the hospital- quick girls get those matching outfits on and brush your hair, dresses up sick toddler as a strawberry, puts on her own matching outfit, touches up makeup, preps table and background and then orders Colin to take several pictures, the best of which still shows a fed up toddler who really doesn't want to be dressed as a strawberry for insta!!
Heres a great idea Anna how about giving your star employee some time off to recover from a serious illness!
Meanwhile the sheep, who appear to be blind to the reality of the situation, leave sickly comments for a woman whose ego is addicted to the attention. I actually think she needs counselling so she can see what she has become! This is not trolling or undermining a womans business it's pointing out the utter madness of her life!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Missmarie

Totally unbelievable that she would show her poorly child in hospital like that, what an absolute disgrace she is.

• Heart

Missmarie

Those little girls outside Chanel matching bags, bracelets posing with a Starbucks she is grooming them to act like teenagers for money, it is absolutely obscene.

Wonder what tipped people over the edge... the north coast reference? A post involving Anna holding a beverage? The paddle board? The scones and butter? The scones and butter on the paddle board? Another north coast reference? The obligatory “so busy” “just winging it”? The obligatory Colin related innuendo? The obligatory breast feeding post? The paddle board? Another post holding a beverage? 🥴

• Haha
She had an hour before she had to pick up the guuuurls but still managed that haul. She must’ve been lifting manically. I get that shops have been shut but she’s been spending like it’s going out of fashion over the whole pandemic. It’s a cheap shop but she still spent probably about £50 on tat without a thought just on a whim. She’s fucking mental.
But don’t you understand, Anna is just so busy fitting everything in, winging life and juggling with her babies, business and bronzer 🤡 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11