Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t understand his “type”
You have Holly, Kelsey = sorry but like 110% fake + looking nothing like on Instagram, you have Camilla, Jordin = very, very pretty but definitely not his league and then you have Meghan = also very pretty + natural, more next door girl vibes but still weird

I mean obviously he’s “the problem” but I still don’t understand what he sees in some of them 🫠
His ‘type’ is ‘women with a pulse and an Instagram following’

• Haha
Reactions: 9

LyndyLou

VIP Member
New thread time. So how’s life been keeping up with the Chillywhore?

Ben’s never ending holiday’s threw up the usual merry go round of different insta hoe’s. Of course there was a revolving door of plastic not very fantastic fake girls. Along with Dumb, Dumber,
Beales 🤮🤢and various other cling on/clout chasers. He got redder and redder but never really tanned 🥴

He had a day out at ‘Wimbo’ 🙄 he’s such a himbo 🤦🏻‍♀️ But he looked hot so we still would.

He’s back training with the first team 🙌🏼
they’re currently on a pre season tour in LA. Ben’s reunited with his boyfriend Mase. Chelsea must have them on a very short and tight leash.

And new tatts seem to be popping up but we don’t know what half of them say or mean 🤷🏻‍♀️

Overall he’s been 50% lovely and 50% cringe 😂

Here’s some nice photos to start us of cos let’s face it he must have something to keep us all interested in him 😬 🍆

52E7A140-8CBE-4C0A-8D48-FD747E42A26D.jpeg
8AFD505D-A2EA-45CE-B304-CB35E7BAF416.jpeg
C064C378-4E2D-4F37-BE33-3EA1D84D11C5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

katiestewart

VIP Member
Ben has to be one of the most underrated players in the prem. I don’t understand why these managers won’t play him. Hopefully this doesn’t become a regular thing and he can start playing full 90 minutes soon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

livy444

VIP Member
You guys think Ben and Cartia are actually a thing?!?! I wasn’t getting that vibe at all. She’ll be buzzing if it is true she’s finally got the baller she’s always wanted 😂
After a follow and a few likes it's obvious they're getting married 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Look, it’s the bad boy from the ends!

The gel in the second picture - whyyyy 🤢
He was (is?) so cringy 😭😭😭

Where do people get these pics? 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
At least his mates are happy for him
He’s so genuinely loved by his teammates it’s amazing 🥰 never heard one bad word about him
I’m not asking him to start games because I feel like that can become too much pressure coming back from an injury but I think he should be eased back into the games. Sub him on at 60 minutes, give him a good half an hour each game to settle in again and get the feel of the team before he becomes a starter again. Subbing him on with 3 minutes to go isn’t going to help him progress at all so I hope that doesn’t happen anymore
Yeah, I agree. I get that he wants to ease him back carefully. But I still think the comment itself was unnecessary and misplaced after todays game. He was lashing out because they were questioning HIS decisions. You don’t do that as a trainer.

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
78DBBE5A-6A1B-4E73-ADA2-701B966CCA6F.jpeg
A4CCF11B-183D-4201-89B7-7E4458A284F5.jpeg

Can we just talk about how fit euros chilly was 😍 you’ve all probably talked about it before but I wasn’t around back then but I wish I was because 🥵

• Heart

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Tbh I wonder if he even knows how to talk to a girl. Not to mention that his mAtEs are always around and in my opinion that would be a nightmare 💀
You won’t even get the chance to meet him alone at this point 💀 he’s neverrrr without his ✨bReVs✨

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I cannot believe I didn’t know this thread existed until yesterday!! Who knew Chilly had so many fans, as he should tbh 💅🏼 Used to post a bit on the Grealish & Mount threads until Jack gave me the ick and Mason I just got bored of 😭 Going to spend my night catching up on all of these threads, how sad of a life is that 😭

Idk what it is about him because he’s not my usual type and is a bit posh (maybe not the right word), but he just has something about him that I really like. He’s obviously beautiful to look at but I think he’s also a good guy. Yes he fucks around a bit with his revolving door of insta hoes but at the end of the day he’s single and he’s not actually harming anyone, unlike a certain best mate of his 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha