Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And arms, and chest hair.. maybe I’m back after all 🥵🥰
THanks England photographer cheslea photographer don’t post pics like that🤣🤣🤣

Ben following Niall Horan on insta LMFAO

Reece wouldn’t be happy🤣

Cant wait for this video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe I didn’t know this thread existed until yesterday!! Who knew Chilly had so many fans, as he should tbh 💅🏼 Used to post a bit on the Grealish & Mount threads until Jack gave me the ick and Mason I just got bored of 😭 Going to spend my night catching up on all of these threads, how sad of a life is that 😭

Idk what it is about him because he’s not my usual type and is a bit posh (maybe not the right word), but he just has something about him that I really like. He’s obviously beautiful to look at but I think he’s also a good guy. Yes he fucks around a bit with his revolving door of insta hoes but at the end of the day he’s single and he’s not actually harming anyone, unlike a certain best mate of his 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe I didn’t know this thread existed until yesterday!! Who knew Chilly had so many fans, as he should tbh 💅🏼 Used to post a bit on the Grealish & Mount threads until Jack gave me the ick and Mason I just got bored of 😭 Going to spend my night catching up on all of these threads, how sad of a life is that 😭

Idk what it is about him because he’s not my usual type and is a bit posh (maybe not the right word), but he just has something about him that I really like. He’s obviously beautiful to look at but I think he’s also a good guy. Yes he fucks around a bit with his revolving door of insta hoes but at the end of the day he’s single and he’s not actually harming anyone, unlike a certain best mate of his 🙄
Welcome 🥰 it’s been a bit dead here the last weeks tbh 😅

I mean.. I would not ✨exactly✨ call him “a good boy” 😭 but yes, he’s nowhere near Keira Knightleys antics 😅

• Haha
Welcome 🥰 it’s been a bit dead here the last weeks tbh 😅

I mean.. I would not ✨exactly✨ call him “a good boy” 😭 but yes, he’s nowhere near Keira Knightleys antics 😅
Yeah he’s definitely not an angel 😂 I was more referring to him as an actual human being though, he seems like a decent guy and the fact that he’s so well liked says a lot, despite the harem 😭 I’ve always thought he was attractive but I had a dream about him a few months ago and now I see him in a completely different light 😍

• Haha
Yeah he’s definitely not an angel 😂 I was more referring to him as an actual human being though, he seems like a decent guy and the fact that he’s so well liked says a lot, despite the harem 😭 I’ve always thought he was attractive but I had a dream about him a few months ago and now I see him in a completely different light 😍
Yeah he is so likeable guy he is so popular with his mates!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Welcome welcome😍 Yeah we are a bunch of girls here 😂 I’m sure even ben would be surprised to know we have been thirsting over him for months 😂 his face, body and drama keep us here😂

• Haha
Yeah he is so likeable guy he is so popular with his mates!
Yeah and although some of his mates are idiots and clout chasers, it still speaks volumes imo that he’s so popular among his friendship groups! Seems like he comes from a good family too, clearly very supportive of him but still mostly private. The Maguire’s should take note 😭

Reactions: 4
Yeah and although some of his mates are idiots and clout chasers, it still speaks volumes imo that he’s so popular among his friendship groups!
Yeah so accurate and he cares a lot about his career and proffesional on the pitch exactly and everyone likes him just see amount of birthday messages was insane

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Welcome welcome😍 Yeah we are a bunch of girls here 😂 I’m sure even ben would be surprised to know we have been thirsting over him for months 😂 his face, body and drama keep us here😂
Mostly the drama tbh 😭😂

Don’t be shy @BDY_97 tell us about the dream! 😏

• Haha
Nearly time for a new thread I swear this thread has been months because he’s been boring 🤣

• Haha
Yeah so accurate and he cares a lot about his career and proffesional on the pitch exactly and everyone likes him just see amount of birthday messages was insane
Yeah it’s definitely nice to see. I didn’t really know too much about him outside of football until the last year or two, so I found it really surprising that new players coming to england/chelsea say he was the nicest and most welcoming. Not that I didn’t think he would be, but to me he always came across as really shy and quiet so it was nice to learn that he was actually very outgoing!

Mostly the drama tbh 😭😂

Don’t be shy @BDY_97 tell us about the dream! 😏
If i’m being honest I genuinely can’t remember it 😂 I don’t even think he was the main feature, more of a background character if you will but for some reason it just made me appreciate how hot he was 😂

• Haha
Yeah it’s definitely nice to see. I didn’t really know too much about him outside of football until the last year or two, so I found it really surprising that new players coming to england/chelsea say he was the nicest and most welcoming. Not that I didn’t think he would be, but to me he always came across as really shy and quiet so it was nice to learn that he was actually very outgoing!
He seems really sociable always invited to parties and going out lol just has lots of friends it seems and very caring about his mates and yeah welcoming

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.