• McKirdy

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Matty

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Beales

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. So how’s life been keeping up with the Chillywhore?

Ben’s never ending holiday’s threw up the usual merry go round of different insta hoe’s. Of course there was a revolving door of plastic not very fantastic fake girls. Along with Dumb, Dumber,
Beales 🤮🤢and various other cling on/clout chasers. He got redder and redder but never really tanned 🥴

He had a day out at ‘Wimbo’ 🙄 he’s such a himbo 🤦🏻‍♀️ But he looked hot so we still would.

He’s back training with the first team 🙌🏼
they’re currently on a pre season tour in LA. Ben’s reunited with his boyfriend Mase. Chelsea must have them on a very short and tight leash.

And new tatts seem to be popping up but we don’t know what half of them say or mean 🤷🏻‍♀️

Overall he’s been 50% lovely and 50% cringe 😂

Here’s some nice photos to start us of cos let’s face it he must have something to keep us all interested in him 😬 🍆

52E7A140-8CBE-4C0A-8D48-FD747E42A26D.jpeg
8AFD505D-A2EA-45CE-B304-CB35E7BAF416.jpeg
C064C378-4E2D-4F37-BE33-3EA1D84D11C5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks @LyndyLou !
I’ve voted for Beales - obviously. McKirdy is my no. 2 😭

He has posted with a new girl from Bens house.. please someone explain why women even look their way without Ben nearby?

Also: imagine you’re in a relationship with Ben (cause he’s a relationship kinda guy 🤡) and his friends are constantly inviting random influencer over. No way I would put up with that 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks @LyndyLou !

He has posted with a new girl from Bens house.. please someone explain why women even look their way without Ben nearby?

Also: imagine you’re in a relationship with Ben (cause he’s a relationship kinda guy 🤡) and his friends are constantly inviting random influencer over. No way I would put up with that 😭
His house is like a knocking shop. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Thanks @LyndyLou !

Mckirdy pays ££

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Every time I see something about his mAtEs is always something :sick: and ofc no "normal" girl would accept that...

@LyndyLou what do you mean I can't vote for all the options???????
screamqueens-sad.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Just came across this
Fair play to him as he’s been openly talking about wanting and aiming to be included in the World Cup squad. He could easily shy away from talking about it as it’s pretty obvious he’s not a favourite of Southgate but he’s making it clear that’s what he wants and that was a massive motivator for getting back on the pitch quicker 👏

Also why do I still get emotional seeing the moment he was subbed on for Mason at the end of last season 😭 Mason’s smile and their hug, the genuine happiness between them, I love it so much

• Heart
Fair play to him as he’s been openly talking about wanting and aiming to be included in the World Cup squad. He could easily shy away from talking about it as it’s pretty obvious he’s not a favourite of Southgate but he’s making it clear that’s what he wants and that was a massive motivator for getting back on the pitch quicker 👏
I think it’s gonna be very hard for him to be included in the WC squad. Saw some tweets about him yesterday and they weren’t exactly over the moon. He supposedly looked behind, lacking fitness and such. Which is understandable giving his injury.. I have no doubt he will be back as a starter some weeks into the season but I’m not sure about the World Cup. Southgate didn’t even give him one minute after a great season (CL final was the performance of his life so far imo) so..🙈

Don’t care about the slavery cup BUT I don’t want him to miss it (even if he’s an idiot most of the time). He really, really wants to go 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Also why do I still get emotional seeing the moment he was subbed on for Mason at the end of last season 😭 Mason’s smile and their hug, the genuine happiness between them, I love it so much
Yeah Southgate doesn’t like him and loves luke same with grealish madders etc cos off the pitch with girls etc he has favourites tbh I think it’s gonna be hard like if he’s gonna be picked he’s going to have to be fully be ready for when the season starts in 3 weeks but he keeps saying it so many times you can see his determination and it’s going to be only one ever he would be able to play because of his age really like he will be nearly 30 next one
And yeah other day it was his first match in 8 months so he will be rusty let’s hope Thursday he gets another chance to play

And yeah after champions league finals that was so bad of Southgate to not let Ben have any mins atall he hates sancho aswell he plays his favourites over form 🥴

Didn’t he say last week in a interview that Southgate has been ringing him saying hopefully see you soon so hopefully if he does pick up for he may get picked but chances are slim I think..

Last edited:
  • Sad

This so so true a new arrival he’s straight over
He is supporting everyone and helps the new guys i remember when lukaku came he was the first one to comment under his or chelsea acc i dont remember. Saul too. Now he is with the new defender🥺😻

He is supporting everyone and helps the new guys i remember when lukaku came he was the first one to comment under his or chelsea acc i dont remember. Saul too. Now he is with the new defender🥺😻
Yeah he’s gonna be playing behind chilly too

Reactions: 3
Just saw something in the wags thread about Ben causing some kind of drama with mason by posting a photo or something anyone know anything??

Reactions: 1
Just saw something in the wags thread about Ben causing some kind of drama with mason by posting a photo or something anyone know anything??
He just posted something on his story of him and Reece whilst out drinking but deleted it wasn’t up for long only a night out nothing major

Just normal things people in there 20s do go clubbing nothing major ah

Not really drama Just a photo thats it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He just posted something on his story of him and Reece whilst out drinking but deleted it wasn’t up for long only a night out nothing major

Just normal things people in there 20s do go clubbing nothing major ah

Not really drama Just a photo thats it
Ok thank you so much for explaining ☺❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.