Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised holly is with the same agency as kelsey that genflow which is based in London so I think that’s the reason she’s here
She’s here for a photoshoot but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have time to meet up with Ben and Co

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just finished watching that interview with Ben and Christian and you can tell how much of a player Ben is by the way he answers questions 😂 like him saying taking a girl for dinner you have to be serious about her as if a dinner date isn’t just the standard go to date 😂 he must not like actually sitting getting to know a girl or even care to talk to her lol just get her in bed that’s bens aim clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just finished watching that interview with Ben and Christian and you can tell how much of a player Ben is by the way he answers questions 😂 like him saying taking a girl for dinner you have to be serious about her as if a dinner date isn’t just the standard go to date 😂 he must not like actually sitting getting to know a girl or even care to talk to her lol just get her in bed that’s bens aim clearly
Tbh I wonder if he even knows how to talk to a girl. Not to mention that his mAtEs are always around and in my opinion that would be a nightmare 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tbh I wonder if he even knows how to talk to a girl. Not to mention that his mAtEs are always around and in my opinion that would be a nightmare 💀
You won’t even get the chance to meet him alone at this point 💀 he’s neverrrr without his ✨bReVs✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I wonder if he even knows how to talk to a girl. Not to mention that his mAtEs seem to be glued to him 24/7 and in my opinion that would be a nightmare 💀
I wonder how he tells them he’s going out without them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No but the bit where he goes on about Americans and way they say appriciate you when he pays the bill to😂such a player

He’s obsessed with Americans and yeh he literally said Thorpe park or cinema he doesn’t wanna talk over dinner🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No but the bit where he goes on about Americans and way they say appriciate you when he pays the bill to😂such a player

He’s obsessed with Americans and yeh he literally said Thorpe park or cinema he doesn’t wanna talk over dinner🤣🤣
He probably loves Americans because they’ll fly over for a shag then fly home and he doesn’t need to see them again so he can continue his antics in london at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not chilly saying his fave place to eat in London is Zuma in London on that new video and that’s where holly was on her story other day😂

ALSO THORPE PARK FOR HIS FIRST DATE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am now convinced he doesnt know how to date... what are these answers ben? when you go on first date you always eat out and he said eating out IS A SERIOUS THING... he needs to take some serious dating advices if he doesn’t want to take it to another step real quick😂 and his music taste is really bad considering he is English. England has the best bands and singers🤷🏻‍♀️ And his favorite rapper🤣🤣🤣 you just know he hasn’t been listening to rap music for that long. I liked his frank ocean answer tho.
E2FD4178-D503-46ED-8881-554478135CFC.jpeg

Ben is a teenager deep down by looking at his answers. He ordered cereal from amazon😩 normally i would be happy with the entourage answer but he tries to steal the personalities of the boys on the show so big ewwww

His answers were so strange though 😂😂 I’m sorry but he is literally child ordering lucky charms of Amazon , Thorpe park 🤣 the way he talks about shoes to the club he ain’t settling down for a good 10 years at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I loved the caption 🤩 but the nailss is he showing his nails to us😂😂🤢 he should get his nails done before the season starts

Last edited:

I loved the caption 🤩 but the nailss is he showing his nails to us😂😂🤢 he should get his nails done before the season starts
I zoomed straight in on the nails as well, no improvement I see 🙄 I dread to think where these fingers have been as well 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I zoomed straight in on the nails as well, no improvement I see 🙄 I dread to think where these fingers have been as well 😬
He is naaaasty😂😬😬 it looks like the photographer tried their hardest to hide the tattoos

Well.. I think the heat is getting into my head because somehow his arms & position here is doing.. things to me 🫠
F31824DC-DBF9-41E0-A59E-7B4ED2A2584B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen a tweet about updated photos so I looked I love how everyone is leant forward and chilly has such good posture 😂😂😂
Such a Superman pose

I’ve noticed his chest is always puffed out a bit when he’s standing/walking etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.