Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Just seen a tweet about updated photos so I looked I love how everyone is leant forward and chilly has such good posture 😂😂😂
Such a Superman pose

I’ve noticed his chest is always puffed out a bit when he’s standing/walking etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8

soph101x

VIP Member
Yeah fact he hasn’t posted on social media for over a month because of pure hate he’s recieved and now he’s going to post tonight he deserves to be happy man

• Heart
Reactions: 7

katiestewart

VIP Member
No but the bit where he goes on about Americans and way they say appriciate you when he pays the bill to😂such a player

He’s obsessed with Americans and yeh he literally said Thorpe park or cinema he doesn’t wanna talk over dinner🤣🤣
He probably loves Americans because they’ll fly over for a shag then fly home and he doesn’t need to see them again so he can continue his antics in london at the same time

• Haha

fernly

VIP Member
Isn’t this Cleo (Chloe?), one of Bens ex flings?
View attachment 1506394
What has my life become? I regnosise Models because of relations with footballers.. also never heard of the brand. So surprised they have a store!

Just seen this🥺 he is a nice teammate isn’t he😻 btw i love this new guy i just realized i love chelsea’s all fullbacks except for alonso

• Heart

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
Is he like starino? LOLLL Kate Beckinsale was dating this comedian jack whitehall? And please go check the guy he is looking like ben😂 and ben follows the guy. Another love hexagon from ben.
the funny thing is kate's daughter is the same age as ben
FS6W4S5WIAEGIF0.jpeg

• Sick

livy444

VIP Member
Apparently so. Nothing has been confirmed by him or Lauren but he’s got a new tattoo that everyone apart from me can see it says “Jude rice”
So you're telling me that he was far away from her, partying and apparently cheating on her (apparently because maybe they're not together anymore but STILL) when she could at any moment give birth to HIS child? Wow I really thought he was different. I feel sick...

Last edited:
  • Sad

needanother001

Has anyone noticed how often Ben deletes insta photos? I thought the one with Pulisic was so cute with the “in America with captain America” but I just went to look for it and it’s gone

• Sad

Smca53

VIP Member
This thread is a constant rollercoaster

Hate him
Love him
Can’t stand his hairline
Hate him
Love him
Repeat forever

• Haha