Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph101x

VIP Member
I think maybe convos whilst his injured him and Southgate have better relationship he mentioned along lines they were in touch a lot so I’m so happy for him! He deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 7

katiestewart

VIP Member

???????????????
I love Tommy T but recently I have no idea what he’s thinking. How can he not see the whole team lacks rhythm not just Ben. Watching the game today I wouldn’t have said Ben stuck out like a sore thumb like Tommy is making out that he is. Thought he done well when he came on and clearly is giving what we need by creating chances and scoring. Cucurella has come in and been great but he is clearly a defender and not a wing back. He doesn’t bring that attacking threat that Ben has. Start them along side each other and I think we’ll be onto something. I just wish Tommy T would see that the whole team plays like they’ve got bags of rocks tied to their legs and it’s not just about individual players. We’ve made a lot of good signings this window but we need to find the chemistry like Thiago silva said. I just wish Tommy would see the same

fernly

VIP Member
Yes. And she still follows him so I don’t think anything “big” happened 🥴
Maybe Cartia is his new “victim of ✨love✨
Ahhh could be maybe he is setting the scene for cartia getting rid of old flings to make space for the new one. #ontothenextone
Excited for the new episodee🍿

• Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member

???????????????
Idk but this is so mean for no reason? I get that he lacks rhythm etc. which would be understandable because of his injury, lack of minutes and so forth but he scored a goal and got an assist why bash him in front of the media? He could’ve just keep that to himself and say it to Bens face next training? Very weird. Trainers should build players up not down. Very, very weird behaviour imho.
My bet is the reporters were pushing him why he didn’t let Ben start and he wanted an excuse to justify his own decisions. But you don’t throw your player under the bus? Especially after he saved your ass today.

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
I always forget to come on here because for some reason my notifications never work for this thread 😭
895BF852-B1C4-43D9-8F84-9E35B6DEBF28.jpeg

Just came on to say he looks fit with no gel 😍

• Heart

LyndyLou

VIP Member

Me crying cos I’m happy for Ben. And also crying cos he’s scored against my team West Ham 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

fernly

VIP Member
I think it’s based on the fact they unfollowed each other for a while then re-followed

Also that “blues for you” caption is still insanely cringeworthy lmao
Oh myyy when did they re-follow each other i missed that😂 yes it sounds cringe and sounds very 00s. The quote she posted when Ben invited Camila was also cringe. If she knows all about his hook ups and still has hopes that ben will turn into a white knight overnight she must be soo naive🤷🏻‍♀️ He is not it 😩

• Haha

livy444

VIP Member
I just finished watching that interview with Ben and Christian and you can tell how much of a player Ben is by the way he answers questions 😂 like him saying taking a girl for dinner you have to be serious about her as if a dinner date isn’t just the standard go to date 😂 he must not like actually sitting getting to know a girl or even care to talk to her lol just get her in bed that’s bens aim clearly
Tbh I wonder if he even knows how to talk to a girl. Not to mention that his mAtEs are always around and in my opinion that would be a nightmare 💀

Last edited:

izzy93

that’s Ben partying at the cirque club last night, I don’t know who else was there but it doesn’t seem far fetched that Mason was there as well. That’s the place they’ve both been papped a few months back and it’s not a crime to go out and party 😂

Attachments

• Wow