Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
78DBBE5A-6A1B-4E73-ADA2-701B966CCA6F.jpeg
A4CCF11B-183D-4201-89B7-7E4458A284F5.jpeg

Can we just talk about how fit euros chilly was 😍 you’ve all probably talked about it before but I wasn’t around back then but I wish I was because 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn’t this Cleo (Chloe?), one of Bens ex flings?
EF78B93C-6A8F-4201-BEEA-864B826F2786.jpeg

What has my life become? I regnosise Models because of relations with footballers.. also never heard of the brand. So surprised they have a store!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t this Cleo (Chloe?), one of Bens ex flings?
View attachment 1506394
What has my life become? I regnosise Models because of relations with footballers.. also never heard of the brand. So surprised they have a store!

Just seen this🥺 he is a nice teammate isn’t he😻 btw i love this new guy i just realized i love chelsea’s all fullbacks except for alonso

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Your DNA is the only influencer you need to follow
They say whilst using an influencer for their ad
The store looks so weird too! Like a futuristic womb or something 😭

Just seen this🥺 he is a nice teammate isn’t he😻 btw i love this new guy i just realized i love chelsea’s all fullbacks except for alonso
🥰🥰🥰 why is he so cute? Have you seen Cucus family? They’re absolutely adorable! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The store looks so weird too! Like a futuristic womb or something 😭

🥰🥰🥰 why is he so cute? Have you seen Cucus family? They’re absolutely adorable! 😍
Yeees😻 i saw his family all adorable he got two sons and a gorgeous gf😻🥺 i love how ben is always so nice and welcoming towards newcomers (marcos could never ) i love this side of him💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope this isn’t true. I’m assuming Real Madrid didn’t report it since these tweets are from 2020
Yeah I also hope it's not true... This is something VERY serious!!!!! I've seen some people calling him r*cist but I never understood why 👀🤔

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if this is true or

View attachment 1506745
Ohhh nooo hope this is not true but if its true I wouldn’t be surprised at all the casual racism around Europe is crazy you think you are in a safe environment but they say something so irritating and problematic you get shocked and they think its not problematic at all 🤦🏻‍♀️😔

Any one else noticed bens followed that cartia girl that was involved in mason drama ages ago??

Reactions: 6
Any one else noticed bens followed that cartia girl that was involved in mason drama ages ago??
Gosh what a drama that was 😂 I forgot about all that tbh. Now one of those girls involved has a boyfriend who *shock* isn’t mason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
⚠ warning ⚠

He shaved again. Here he looks like he took a photo with himself

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I saw that and I was wondering the same thing 😬 probably Jayden connected them

I saw that and I was wondering the same thing 😬 probably Jayden connected them
She also follows his private - watched her story and looked at her followers

Does anyone know if this is true or

View attachment 1506745
I found this:
28D566BA-EC31-437F-BDB7-0FEFC5852F5D.jpeg

“Mico” = monkey
No words from Militao or any reporting from RM. My guess is that the lip readers were incorrect. I hope so at least.

WHY did he shave again. Who allowed this?! 😭

Who is Cartia? Somebody tell me the Mason ~ Cartia drama (in short) please? 😇 Do we like her or not?

I found this:
View attachment 1506998
“Mico” = monkey
No words from Militao or any reporting from RM. My guess is that the lip readers were incorrect. I hope so at least.

WHY did he shave again. Who allowed this?! 😭

Who is Cartia? Somebody tell me the Mason ~ Cartia drama (in short) please? 😇 Do we like her or not?
I don’t know a lot about her - but she’s from Australia and moved to London for the summer (?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.