Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah fact he hasn’t posted on social media for over a month because of pure hate he’s recieved and now he’s going to post tonight he deserves to be happy man

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I can already dream of a call up for these two upcoming games + the World Cup???? 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I can already dream of a call up for these two upcoming games + the World Cup???? 😭😭😭😭
I hope he continues with this performance 🤩🤩🤩 then southgate will have no choice but to take him. He got no original left back. Ben will easily be a starter if he plays with this form. Eyes on Tuchel.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely we deserved a point from that game. The ref’s had a shocker 🤬
Premier league referees are crazy. It should have been 2-2 and tbh West Ham played better. Ben and Kai saved Chelsea’s ass.

Changing the subject slightly but did any of you notice McKirdy has gone to play for a Scottish club? I guess He’ll be hanging on/around a bit less?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Changing the subject slightly but did any of you notice McKirdy has gone to play for a Scottish club? I guess He’ll be hanging on/around a bit less?
With all due respect to atheists but God is good all the time 🙏😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen var go in Chelsea’s favour 😂
I just don’t understand what’s the point of having ✨experts✨ sitting there & every gameday there’s at least 2,3 games where a wrong decision is being made by the VAR? They have at least 5283673 camera angels, they take forever to make a decision and YET SO often it’s the wrong one?

Finally McKirdy is away. I send my condolences to all people in Edinburgh though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just don’t understand what’s the point of having ✨experts✨ sitting there & every gameday there’s at least 2,3 games where a wrong decision is being made by the VAR? They have at least 5283673 camera angels, they take forever to make a decision and YET SO often it’s the wrong one?

Finally McKirdy is away. I send my condolences to all people in Edinburgh though 🙈
I dont even mention the name of the evil because when you whisper their name they appear. One degenerate down 2 to go.

Reactions: 1

???????????????
Idk but this is so mean for no reason? I get that he lacks rhythm etc. which would be understandable because of his injury, lack of minutes and so forth but he scored a goal and got an assist why bash him in front of the media? He could’ve just keep that to himself and say it to Bens face next training? Very weird. Trainers should build players up not down. Very, very weird behaviour imho.
My bet is the reporters were pushing him why he didn’t let Ben start and he wanted an excuse to justify his own decisions. But you don’t throw your player under the bus? Especially after he saved your ass today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.