Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

???????????????
I love Tommy T but recently I have no idea what he’s thinking. How can he not see the whole team lacks rhythm not just Ben. Watching the game today I wouldn’t have said Ben stuck out like a sore thumb like Tommy is making out that he is. Thought he done well when he came on and clearly is giving what we need by creating chances and scoring. Cucurella has come in and been great but he is clearly a defender and not a wing back. He doesn’t bring that attacking threat that Ben has. Start them along side each other and I think we’ll be onto something. I just wish Tommy T would see that the whole team plays like they’ve got bags of rocks tied to their legs and it’s not just about individual players. We’ve made a lot of good signings this window but we need to find the chemistry like Thiago silva said. I just wish Tommy would see the same

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but TT is just making himself look stupid. I’ve got a feeling he’s just not sold on Ben. Last season he kept him out for Alonso for flaky reasons and now he’s making him a bit part player again. Fair enough he’s had a serious injury but why go spend 60m on another LB he’s not going to lose face by benching Cucu. And also he thought the Var and the ref got the decision right today cos Mendy was fouled.
He’s just making himself look like an idiot 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm starting to think he doesn't like Benjamin but I hope I'm wrong... 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to think he doesn't like Benjamin but I hope I'm wrong... 😬
I feel like he’s the sort of person who can’t admit to being wrong like he already said what he said about Ben and now can’t go back on it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe the whole team lacks rhythm and chemistry because their trainer demotivates them? 🤡 Cause idk about you guys but if I would be Chilly I would be bleeping pissed and also hurt about TT comments today. Constructive criticism is great & necessary but ffs let him have ONE evening of happiness after a long injury? It’s just really unnecessary and mean.
I feel like he’s the sort of person who can’t admit to being wrong like he already said what he said about Ben and now can’t go back on it
This! He was fighting with Watzke (BVB Manager) over and over again when he was their trainer, they didn’t get along at all and in the end he was asked to leave. Watzke said he is “a very difficult person but a fantastic trainer” Same thing happend at PSG. Let’s see how long it will work at Chelsea. If they perform like the last games in the CL, they will have a hard time & the ice will get thinner for TT.

Reactions: 5
This! He was fighting with Watzke (BVB Manager) over and over again when he was their trainer, they didn’t get along at all and in the end he was asked to leave. Watzke said he is “a very difficult person but a fantastic trainer” Same thing happend at PSG. Let’s see how long it will worked at Chelsea. If they perform like the last games in the CL, they will have a hard time & the ice will get thinner for TT.
It's not enough to be a good coach, you need to be a good person too and you need to know how to talk to people, especially with your athletes. If he wants to criticize someone it's ok and he can do that but in my opinion he doesn't need to do it publicly like that...

Reactions: 3
I always thought he has agenda over him like he likes him as person but not his football ability like he’s benched him so many times and then got a bought left back at that price and chilly coming on today showed insane mentality always does to prove him wrong why it meant so much but he did say after all that he was happy for him but I think he said that cos he doesn’t wanna play him 90 yet or rush him
Can’t wait to watch match of day tonight though

Chilly saved his arse today wouldn’t of harm to give him more of a praise

He also after game didn’t even go straight up to him which I thought he would he really just wants this cucu guy to work cos hes a new signing of his but chilly will just keep provi bf him wrong

At least his mates are happy for him

• Heart
I’m not asking him to start games because I feel like that can become too much pressure coming back from an injury but I think he should be eased back into the games. Sub him on at 60 minutes, give him a good half an hour each game to settle in again and get the feel of the team before he becomes a starter again. Subbing him on with 3 minutes to go isn’t going to help him progress at all so I hope that doesn’t happen anymore

• Heart
I’m not asking him to start games because I feel like that can become too much pressure coming back from an injury but I think he should be eased back into the games. Sub him on at 60 minutes, give him a good half an hour each game to settle in again and get the feel of the team before he becomes a starter again. Subbing him on with 3 minutes to go isn’t going to help him progress at all so I hope that doesn’t happen anymore
Yeah I feel same chilly took it personally which why he’s so mentally strong he did that in 15 mins wow but yeah I feel same ! I know he won’t start next match Thomas too stubborn but would of been nice more preside on Ben off him if that was another player mason kai he would off

• Heart
At least his mates are happy for him
He’s so genuinely loved by his teammates it’s amazing 🥰 never heard one bad word about him
Yeah, I agree. I get that he wants to ease him back carefully. But I still think the comment itself was unnecessary and misplaced after todays game. He was lashing out because they were questioning HIS decisions. You don’t do that as a trainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If that was my player returning after injury for a year I would least clap he probs was upset by the team performance but still

🥺

• Sad
If that was my player returning after injury for a year I would least clap he probs was upset by the team performance but still

🥺
If i say something about tuchel right now, it would be inappropriate... why would someone try to bully a person like ben who is a total love person i mean he is radiating positive energy all day something every environnement needs... you can even sense it through the screen. Absolutely the nicest and easiest player in the squad. Doesn’t say anything bad or inappropriate to the press. Waits for his turn etc. I can’t understand tuchel. What’s his probleme?? I could understand if ben was a diva like lukaku or alonso but it’s ben we are talking about🤷🏻‍♀️ he never showed a sour face. It’s very hard to put on a smile on your face when things arw complicated. I will never understand tuchel. Southgate too. Is it that hard to play ben for 20-30 minutes? 3 minutes, sending him to the reserve team to SHOW HIMSELF AGAIN, talking bullshit when he saved your job... you dont send your champions league winner left back to the reserve team. Never.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If i say something about tuchel right now, it would be inappropriate... why would someone try to bully a person like ben who is a total love person i mean he is radiating positive energy all day something every environnement needs... you can even sense it through the screen. Absolutely the nicest and easiest player in the squad. Doesn’t say anything bad or inappropriate to the press. Waits for his turn etc. I can’t understand tuchel. What’s his probleme?? I could understand if ben was a diva like lukaku or alonso but it’s ben we are talking about🤷🏻‍♀️ he never showed a sour face. It’s very hard to put on a smile on your face when things arw complicated. I will never understand tuchel. Southgate too. Is it that hard to play ben for 20-30 minutes? 3 minutes, sending him to the reserve team to SHOW HIMSELF AGAIN, talking bullshit when he saved your job... you dont send your champions league winner left back to the reserve team. Never.
I think he’s doing far worse to chalobah I really think a lot of players hate him he randomly freezes out players for long peroids but Ben just proves him wrong every single time it will be only matter of time the uk press start asking him questions if he benches ben for much longer he deffo deserves more than 15 mins playing time now like least half an hour

So true this

Hugs him but talks shite to media about him lol like the stuff in media could of just told Ben and just congratulated him

Attachments

Last edited:
I think he’s doing far worse to chalobah I really think a lot of players hate him he randomly freezes out players for long peroids but Ben just proves him wrong every single time it will be only matter of time the uk press start asking him questions if he benches ben for much longer he deffo deserves more than 15 mins playing time now like least half an hour

So true this

Hugs him but talks shite to media about him lol like the stuff in media could of just told Ben and just congratulated him
Rather than sending him to play with the reserve team, he could have given him some minutes even 10-15 minutes would do. It’s amazing how many times he proved Tuchel wrong. Winner mentality. I think he was asked about this once and he said it’s coming from his father/new zealand?
Benjust should keep this mentality he is doing amazing😍 and i hope im not exaggerating but even his touch ins were good maybe its because its been ages 😂😻 god i missed chilly ball

• Heart
I still think he won’t play him from
Start Tuesday as he said in his post match he ain’t ready for 90 but chilly is really proving a statement he wants to play more

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.