Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys watched the latest England video so funny mason says he took chillys purple jacket home they share clothes now🤣🤣

This vest🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you guys watched the latest England video so funny mason says he took chillys purple jacket home they share clothes now🤣🤣

This vest🤣
I lowkey wanna see ben in this now😂
Idk about mason but ben deffo shares his clithes with his friends. I saw a couple of times harvey wears his stuff maybe they both have the same pieces but i dont think so 😂 i like masons clothes the mint sweater? on his feed is lovely if i was ben i would steal it😂

look @dankeabernein he is jealous of reece here😂💔 he loves his friends

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guyssssbyou no that girl chilly was with on her story last weekend and commented on his post well she had a YouTube account and her latest vlog she put on her story chilly is in the video🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that cartia girl why she uploaded bits of his house too! So much for privacy lol hahahaha

I don’t get why the girl would post that I hope she asked his permission before posting it

23 mins like surely Ben wouldn’t want that posted

I saw someone put it on Twitter how I saw it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Guyssssbyou no that girl chilly was with on her story last weekend and commented on his post well she had a YouTube account and her latest vlog she put on her story chilly is in the video🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that cartia girl why she uploaded bits of his house too! So much for privacy lol hahahaha

I don’t get why the girl would post that I hope she asked his permission before posting it

23 mins like surely Ben wouldn’t want that posted

I saw someone put it on Twitter how I saw it
Wow benjamin I’m glad you don’t have fans like mason’s because 3 girls having a movie night and a sleepover at his house would send them into a meltdown 😂 can’t believe cartia even posted that. I don’t even know what to think. I’m still processing it lol seems like an invasion of privacy if you ask me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wow benjamin I’m glad you don’t have fans like mason’s because 3 girls having a movie night and a sleepover at his house would send them into a meltdown 😂 can’t believe cartia even posted that. I don’t even know what to think. I’m still processing it lol seems like an invasion of privacy if you ask me 🤷‍♀️
Think she wants that daily mail article just like Camila

I don’t think Ben has told her the rule yet of not to post him🤣 does he even no she’s a youtuber

Inhave a feeling he didn’t no it was recorded because he walked into his room saying what’s going on like

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She comments on his posts just looked to but does she realise Ben is public eye and he wouldn’t like that posted and his bathroom aswell!

I don’t think I’ve ever had too harsh opinions on cartia before this tbh even when she was posting mason on her instagram stories I didn’t feel like this but for some reason this time it just doesn’t sit right with me. Seems like a bit of desperation to me now which is sad for her. It’s not a coincidence that the first “week in her life in London” is posted when she’s done something with Ben that week 🤔 I’m sure she’s done more interesting things in London since she’s moved than spend time with 3 random girls in Bens cinema room 🤷‍♀️ I wonder if Ben has a guest sign in book since he’s had that many girls there 😂

• Haha
They also watched insitella that movie Ben goes on about 🤣

I don’t think I’ve ever had too harsh opinions on cartia before this tbh even when she was posting mason on her instagram stories I didn’t feel like this but for some reason this time it just doesn’t sit right with me. Seems like a bit of desperation to me now which is sad for her. It’s not a coincidence that the first “week in her life in London” is posted when she’s done something with Ben that week 🤔 I’m sure she’s done more interesting things in London since she’s moved than spend time with 3 random girls in Bens cinema room 🤷‍♀️ I wonder if Ben has a guest sign in book since he’s had that many girls there 😂
What happened with mason Sorry probs missed it

They also watched insitella that movie Ben goes on about 🤣

What happened with mason Sorry probs missed it
It was a while ago now it was just a picture of her, another girl and mason and it was from a night out. I think it was maybe the first time they met if I’m honest and shock Jayden was there 🤢 she was liking and commenting on masons posts for a bit too. Maybe she still is idk but mason hasn’t really interacted with her too much just the odd like here and there and when I say like he’s probably liked 2 of her posts and she’s not even on his private so I don’t even think they’re that close cartia just loved the attention she got from his fans 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So.. I skipped to the dating part (white cowboy boots & a long black dress? Oh dear 😭)
And she said she’s going on a ✨dinner✨ date. Remember when Ben said he only takes them to dinner if it’s serious? Lol
She also said he will definitely watch her vlog so 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t believe he’s in the video! Finally some gossip 😅

@katiestewart I laughed hard at your guest book comment haha imagine!

• Haha
Talk about begging for attention
Omg i cant believe i thought she was nice she is calculating everything for sure you turned out to be just right she’ll eat him alive😂😂😂

I dont think ben will be shocked when he sees this😂 remember the tiger video he just doesnt care🤷🏻‍♀️ Cartia deffo saw that youtube video and they watched interstellar and wants to go on a DINNER date. And the way he barged into the room trying to scare them but they were twerking?😂 messy and cringey. I cant believe i watched the all vlog.
@katiestewart couldnt agree more with you. I liked cartia before all this😂 she just gives me second hand embarrassment now. Wish ben was concerned about his privacy as much as we are😂

Last edited:
It’s just another girl on the long list he has, thing is he dumps her and moves on, she will 100% tell all she seems that type.
He doesn’t seem to mind these girls posting he just doesn’t care .Does he not realise how it makes him look when he is linked with a different girl each week?
Also I’m going to say it as I see it, if he spent more time on football and getting back to his full potential he might get somewhere, I highly doubt he will play for England and if and its a big if he makes the World Cup he will just be sat on the bench, I can also see him moving on from Chelsea next summer because again he spends more time on the bench, yes he is a good footballer but I also think what they do off the pitch is taken into consideration, it wouldn’t surprise me if Southgate has chosen him this time to soften the blow of not making the World Cup team, I could be wrong. I love him I do and he is such a good player and Chelsea missed him massively last season but something is making these mangers leave him on the bench.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.