Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is all over Twitter and I just seen on the app noticed it too what do you guys think?

I can’t tell so thought to ask you guys
Nah can’t see it happening. Wasn’t he recently saying he wanted more?

Reactions: 5

This girl is sooo funny🤣
😂😂 she deserves that signed shirt😂😻 probably his best supporter as far as i saw.

I was going to watch it but he is not in the starting xi so I won’t watch. And Alonso will play 🤷🏻‍♀️🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I always forget to come on here because for some reason my notifications never work for this thread 😭
895BF852-B1C4-43D9-8F84-9E35B6DEBF28.jpeg

Just came on to say he looks fit with no gel 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t mean to alarm anyone but I wanted to give everyone the heads up that the girl Ben was with in LA holly Scarfone is on her way to London. I was scrolling on TikTok and her TikTok live came on where she was talking about it. She said something along the lines of she’s going there for a photoshoot, she’s got friends there now and she’s going to live her best life. Don’t quote me on that 100% but it was something like that. Hopefully Ben is busy with training so we don’t see any articles from a certain trashy newspaper 🤞

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think I'm gonna throw up. Tbh I don't even know what this man thinks of his own life anymore

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Don’t mean to alarm anyone but I wanted to give everyone the heads up that the girl Ben was with in LA holly Scarfone is on her way to London. I was scrolling on TikTok and her TikTok live came on where she was talking about it. She said something along the lines of she’s going there for a photoshoot, she’s got friends there now and she’s going to live her best life. Don’t quote me on that 100% but it was something like that. Hopefully Ben is busy with training so we don’t see any articles from a certain trashy newspaper 🤞
“she’s got friends there now”
Yeah.. Meghan is also “seeing someone from London” lol 🤡

I had forgotten about Holly.. 😭 please Ben, behave

• Haha
“she’s got friends there now”
Yeah.. Meghan is also “seeing someone from London” lol 🤡

I had forgotten about Holly.. 😭 please Ben, behave
Yeah she definitely said she had lots of friends there now and she definitely ended the sentence with “now” which makes me think she’s met them recently ie Ben and his lot

• Sad
Yeah she definitely said she had lots of friends there now and she definitely ended the sentence with “now” which makes me think she’s met them recently ie Ben and his lot
🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t understand his “type”
You have Holly, Kelsey = sorry but like 110% fake + looking nothing like on Instagram, you have Camilla, Jordin = very, very pretty but definitely not his league and then you have Meghan = also very pretty + natural, more next door girl vibes but still weird

I mean obviously he’s “the problem” but I still don’t understand what he sees in some of them 🫠

• Sick
You have Holly, Kelsey = sorry but like 110% fake + looking nothing like on Instagram, you have Camilla, Jordin = very, very pretty but definitely not his league and then you have Meghan = also very pretty + natural, more next door girl vibes but still weird

I mean obviously he’s “the problem” but I still don’t understand what he sees in some of them 🫠
His ‘type’ is ‘women with a pulse and an Instagram following’

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Especially considering his ex gfs have been nice and normal ish (Joanna Penelope and even that Millie girl from last year) honestly he looks like he’s having a mid life crisis

His ‘type’ is ‘women with a pulse and an Instagram following’
Well yes, obviously 😅 But what is “instagram following” to him? Does he get off thinking he can “get someone with million followers” or what? Is his ego that tiny? I will never understand men 🤷🏼‍♀️😭

@eatpasta have you not heard about the “Dubai vacation disaster” with Joanna? I wouldn’t call that nice / normal 💀😭
I liked Millie (well her pics lol). Wondering what happend there 🙈

Well yes, obviously 😅 But what is “instagram following” to him? Does he get off thinking he can “get someone with million followers” or what? Is his ego that tiny? I will never understand men 🤷🏼‍♀️😭

@eatpasta have you not heard about the “Dubai vacation disaster” with Joanna? I wouldn’t call that nice / normal 💀😭
That’s why I put “ish” 🤣 she seems normal compared to holly and Kelsey. I think what happened is that he just isn’t ready for a real relationship, I’m pretty sure he’s just messing/ leading on these girls because he’s bored and they’re easy I don’t think he actually likes them. He is a boy after all 🙄

That’s why I put “ish” 🤣 she seems normal compared to holly and Kelsey. I think what happened is that he just isn’t ready for a real relationship, I’m pretty sure he’s just messing/ leading on these girls because he’s bored and they’re easy I don’t think he actually likes them. He is a boy after all 🙄
Yeah I doubt it’s anything serious.. I do wonder sometimes when and with whom he settles down.. 🧐

Reactions: 5

I think Millie was my fave. We gave her too much tit for that "blues for you" caption or whatever it was. The poor girl went private after that, didn't she?

• Wow
Who was Millie and when did they date? Sorry I don’t know much about bens past relationships

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.