Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bens determination and effort plus confidence would have won chelsea the game i mean yeah he might not be at his best form but he gives his 100% on the pitch. That’s rare. It’s not hard to see potter 😔

Reactions: 4
Ben has to be one of the most underrated players in the prem. I don’t understand why these managers won’t play him. Hopefully this doesn’t become a regular thing and he can start playing full 90 minutes soon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ben has to be one of the most underrated players in the prem. I don’t understand why these managers won’t play him. Hopefully this doesn’t become a regular thing and he can start playing full 90 minutes soon
I more fear for his actual confidence his mh to like he was warming up from 25 mins and was only one that didn’t get on our subs that’s way to destroy players confidence he deserved somethjng tonight he’s been great last few weeks Pottor just said in interview we were lacking in final third thats Ben best attribute

At least tuchel was subbing him on

Guys go on Twitter look at his mentions eveeyone saying same thing

So true

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I more fear for his actual confidence his mh to like he was warming up from 25 mins and was only one that didn’t get on our subs that’s way to destroy players confidence he deserved somethjng tonight he’s been great last few weeks Pottor just said in interview we were lacking in final third thats Ben best attribute

At least tuchel was subbing him on

Guys go on Twitter look at his mentions eveeyone saying same thing

So true
D9811F9B-7345-46ED-B985-A14EE29652CD.jpeg

everybody asking about ben hundres of people😭 completely agree he deserves respect. 3 weeks without him😔

Reactions: 3
So true hopes he’s okay he’s quiet these days must suck always patient guy never gets rewarded bank

Back
I hope he knows he is loved and respected by the majority of the fans❤ i know he will come back so strong no one can bench him like this anymore. Just like last year. What do you guys say cream always rises? he is the cherry.

• Heart

This is so true

I hope he knows he is loved and respected by the majority of the fans❤ i know he will come back so strong no one can bench him like this anymore. Just like last year. What do you guys say cream always rises? he is the cherry.
Yeah just seems unfair how he was literally warming whole time and he always gets this treatment from managers

• Heart

This is so true

Yeah just seems unfair how he was literally warming whole time and he always gets this treatment from managers
And he even did that with ambition bless his efforts😭 I know all the managers have their tactics, techniques etc but it just doesn’t feel right. But i believe he can do it. If he’d come on he would have done something to change the game in Chelsea’s favor for sure.

And he even did that with ambition bless his efforts😭 I know all the managers have their tactics, techniques etc but it just doesn’t feel right. But i believe he can do it. If he’d come on he would have done something to change the game in Chelsea’s favor for sure.
Exactly it’s just annoying certain players just play every game regardless if they drop a stinker performance Ben gets worse treatment all time hopefully he gets more chances

• Heart
Exactly it’s just annoying certain players just play every game regardless if they drop a stinker performance Ben gets worse treatment all time hopefully he gets more chances
Let’s hope for the best🤞🏼🤞🏼 The new manager looks like a nice guy with a nice attitude and it was his first game maybe he didn’t have much time to think on this one but im sure he will like ben in the process who doesn’t like ben🤷🏻‍♀️😻 he’ll be okay🤩 good night❤ Good night everybody ❤

• Heart
England team announced today at 2pm. What are Ben's chances? I really hope they pick him despite not playing much. You and twitter are right he is very underrated. Come on Southgate!

• Heart
England team announced today at 2pm. What are Ben's chances? I really hope they pick him despite not playing much. You and twitter are right he is very underrated. Come on Southgate!
I don’t think so hasn’t played enough

He hasn’t played 90 mins either

• Sad
Wohoooo 😍🥳 can’t believe it!
Hoping for new „backstage“ content, doubt he will play much 🙈😅

• Heart
So happy for Ben after coming back from could have been a career changing injury! I hope Southgate has him in to help build him up in the team as they lead up to the world cup.🥳

• Heart
I think maybe convos whilst his injured him and Southgate have better relationship he mentioned along lines they were in touch a lot so I’m so happy for him! He deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.