Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly ! I mean most of them shared posts or tweeted ,nothing from him !Yeh it was paid post same with mason Jordan etc
Sorry but I think most footballers have social media managers who post things like that for them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d rather have him post nothing then pretend he cares. Also just because they don’t post, it doesn’t mean they don’t care..

@fernly I also don’t care but like 10% of me is rooting for Germany 😅 and Popp is soooo great!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I've said this before but I'll say it again, my dream would be to see him dating a football player (or some athlete) and I had already planned his wedding with Carla in my head 😭 but I see that a 'normal' woman with a career is not attractive to him...
Tumblr_l_1055116224878127.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I think most footballers have social media managers who post things like that for them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d rather have him post nothing then pretend he cares. Also just because they don’t post, it doesn’t mean they don’t care..

@fernly I also don’t care but like 10% of me is rooting for Germany 😅 and Popp is soooo great!
Hahahaha i grew up watching germany women in the world cups etc😻 but england is sympathetic too this time i dont know ill be happy for both.
I think ben shares all of his posts because he does the same typos all the time😂if he had a social media manager they wouldnt have let him post mason and reece with the middle finger😂 the social media manager would be like:

• Haha
Hahahaha i grew up watching germany women in the world cups etc😻 but england is sympathetic too this time i dont know ill be happy for both.
I think ben shares all of his posts because he does the same typos all the time😂if he had a social media manager they wouldnt have let him post mason and reece with the middle finger😂 the social media manager would be like:
I grew up with the womens team too!! They were so great! Popp has muscular problems 😭 I think she’s coming in later though

Ben DEFINITELY doesn’t have a social media manager haha 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 3
☹☹☹ happy for England but.. also sad for Germany 😭

I love this: !!!
View attachment 1461054
So sad for Germanyyy🥺 they showed Popp a couple of times and she was soo sad❤ btw i just learned that germany won 8 finals out of 9 which is crazy👏 but also happy that the english are happy because english football fans were so excited for this😻

• Heart
Not chilly saying his fave place to eat in London is Zuma in London on that new video and that’s where holly was on her story other day😂

ALSO THORPE PARK FOR HIS FIRST DATE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the question about the song he should have said "Brown Skin Girl" 🤭

• Haha
Not chilly saying his fave place to eat in London is Zuma in London on that new video and that’s where holly was on her story other day😂

What is he 16? And lucky charms cereal, he is literally a teenager 😂 I actually thought CP looked cute

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is he 16? And lucky charms cereal, he is literally a teenager 😂 I actually thought CP looked cute
Oh yes! I’m quite surprised with Pulisic. At the last interview with Ben he also said he would proposed to a gf at a more intimate place, like a beach or something & in this interview he seems like a cute, shy guy 🥺

Too bad he’s a gun nut & was (?) a Maga idiot 🥲

Also: he supported United?? 🙈
Ashley Cole - “how cool he was ✨away✨ from football” ???? 🚩🚩🚩

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Zuma is really popular to be fair, he has been there a couple of times before so I wouldn’t read too much into that 😂

Just realised holly is with the same agency as kelsey that genflow which is based in London so I think that’s the reason she’s here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.