Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph101x

VIP Member
I highly doubt him not playing has anything to do with his private life. Worse players are starting every game. 🤷🏼‍♀️
But @soph101x is right, he seems to keep it low-key in the last months. Until now.
@fernly yeah, I do think he doesn’t care about it at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah deep down he cares about his career why he hasn’t been on social media much and working hard at cheslea and it isn’t his fault he hasn’t been picked he’s also come off a bad injury which they havnt rushed him but let’s just see how next few weeks go

Reactions: 1

soph101x

VIP Member
Ohhhh my god tom loves drama. I wonder if they talk about it. They definitely do. If i had a footballer friend who plays for a world class team i would constantly ask him/her about the dynamics in the team, the coach, the staff etc. but it could be towards those brain dead football -fans- who wrote ben off weeks ago. But it could be against tuchel too idk😂
More likely the fans he probably saw everything he was kept out every single line up

soph101x

VIP Member
It’s a shame for Luke shaw and I feel like in a squad there should always be multiple choices for each position but hopefully this will be a good opportunity for Ben to prove himself to Gareth Southgate if he gets the call up
Apprenrly Matt targets on the list too but hopefully Ben can too

Or he probably would play trippier

He loves right backa

amzi

VIP Member
I do not understand why he is left on the bench.
Chelsea form dipped after he got injured the team needs him

soph101x

VIP Member
I think the 🧠 was probably referring to his mental health struggles and maybe his struggle to get fully fit again. It’s a hard one because if he goes and is on the bench the whole time at least he still gets the experience with his friends/teammates, but at the same time it must be soul destroying to not ever be involved so maybe it’s better that he doesn’t go?

I’m not sure what he will do about Trent, any other manager and he would be one of the first names on the team sheet but this is Southgate we are talking about. The amount of backlash he’s getting might mean he calls him up, the same happened with the euros when everyone thought he wasn’t going to pick him but he did.
Yeah I get what your saying I think it’s best for him not to go because there’s no point in sitting on bench all time to mentally exhaust him but I actually do think In Gareth’s plans he is going to make it so he isn’t left out but yeah I totally agree With you it probably has been hard for him !

He’s so supportive and massive character in the dressing room aswell makes me think he probably will go

Last edited: