Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I didn’t think he would start!
I thought cucurella would get a start. Maybe they’ll sub him on for Ben and half time or 60 minutes since he’s only just joined and hasn’t really had a chance to train a lot with the team yet

• Heart
Reactions: 2

😍😍😍 he starts🤩 so nice to see his name on the team sheet. Alonso is not even on the bench manifesting a classic demi volley from chilly or reece i hope i can see the game. I thought Alonso would play today.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed how often Ben deletes insta photos? I thought the one with Pulisic was so cute with the “in America with captain America” but I just went to look for it and it’s gone

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed how often Ben deletes insta photos? I thought the one with Pulisic was so cute with the “in America with captain America” but I just went to look for it and it’s gone
I’ve noticed but can’t work out why he does it all the time

He’s been changing his pfp every 2 weeks at this rate as well. Bens a strange one to try work out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah just looked he’s deleted a couple I swear he never keeps them up! He archives them all time

Reactions: 3
I still follow Meghan for whatever reason & today I realised that Bens girlfriends are just as fucked up as his ✨bReVs✨

So let me get this straight.. there’s a guy walking with an Israel flag followed by women and then a guy dressed in prisoner’s garb who’s supposed to look like a Guantanamo detainee? And men dressed in SWAT uniforms with fake guns?

In the last 4 days 44 people have died because of the conflict. 15 children, 4 women. Civilians. The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict has been going on for centuries & is WAY to complex to pick a side. A Two-State solution has sadly failed as of now. But I guess everyone can agree that a civilian death is always tragic and must be prevented? And yet you have these bleeping muppets sipping their Aperols on the Côte d’Azur thinking this little show is funny?
I think we’re ready to go extinct. bleeping sick of this.

On another note - Ben & Mason are cute.
E02BD7A0-5034-4CC8-B8D1-0941A52A7B6C.png

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I still follow Meghan for whatever reason & today I realised that Bens girlfriends are just as fucked up as his ✨bReVs✨

View attachment 1486252

So let me get this straight.. there’s a guy walking with an Israel flag followed by women and then a guy dressed in prisoner’s garb who’s supposed to look like a Guantanamo detainee? And men dressed in SWAT uniforms with fake guns?

In the last 4 days 44 people have died because of the conflict. 15 children, 4 women. Civilians. The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict has been going on for centuries & is WAY to complex to pick a side. A Two-State solution has sadly failed as of now. But I guess everyone can agree that a civilian death is always tragic and must be prevented? And yet you have these bleeping muppets sipping their Aperols on the Côte d’Azur thinking this little show is funny?

View attachment 1486255
Wow Ben really attract some questionable people like how dumb can they be?

Those photos of mason scaring ben are so funny. I hope there’s a video of it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1486252

View attachment 1486255
you are completely right I’ve gone proper off him guys, his friends and the girls he’s got are the worst of the worst but that means he has to be like it in more than one way to be surrounded and attracted by that.
so problematic and careless
The ick is going to stick don’t think I’ll be coming on this thread much more

Also the hairline has really done it for me lol

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1486252

Can I be honest???? After I saw a certain American "influencer" (I won't say who because we already know) posting aesthetic photos wearing a t-shirt that literally says "living in luxury" when there's a homeless man in the background (yeah she didn't even edited the photo and yeah Harvey liked it) I think that nothing can shock me anymore (I don't even follow her I just checked her acc for a few minutes and I regret it).

We all know that almost everyone around him is a bit problematic and it's impossible that he doesn't know/see this and I don't want to be dramatic but if he keeps people like that close to him it makes me think that he agrees with all their 💩 which is just as bad. For me he sees/know but he just doesn't care (maybe he even acts/thinks like them and we don’t even know). I really want to believe he's different from all of them but I confess it's getting harder with each passing day. I think he doesn't care and he's just in a constant and failed attempt to look cOoL when he's looking the opposite.

Tbh I also believe that our friendships and the people we keep close to us are a reflection of who we are. I don't have mates who share problematic views and opinions because I just don't agree with it at all so I don't see any reason to have these kind of people around me but well that's my opinion and not everyone will agree with me and it's ok... And wow I said too much so I'm sorry for my rant... 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.