Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, it’s the bad boy from the ends!

The gel in the second picture - whyyyy 🤢
He was (is?) so cringy 😭😭😭

Where do people get these pics? 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 i loved this. Now everyone will see how kind ben is. And how brave that girl was😍
He wrote « glad i could help love ya » 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
B50B8541-B405-4F63-9FDD-94E709344AA1.png

He saw it and shared it @soph101x this is important🥺 actually the nicest ever 🥰🥰🥰ohben what are we going to do with uuu😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look, it’s the bad boy from the ends!

The gel in the second picture - whyyyy 🤢
He was (is?) so cringy 😭😭😭

Where do people get these pics? 😅
His hair line was even shocking back then poor Ben 😂 I guess the genetics can’t bless you in all areas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you guys seen the new link in bens bio on insta pretty cool🤣🤣 spotify playlist hahahah to

• Haha
It’s still there for me I think if you’re taking about this link
If you scroll to the bottom it’s got a playlist but I definitely don’t think it’s the actual one he listens to 😂

Reactions: 3
If you scroll to the bottom it’s got a playlist but I definitely don’t think it’s the actual one he listens to 😂
Yeah that’s not there for me! I don’t see any link. Thanks for posting 😀

• Heart
Wow it’s actually pretty useful and simple to understand who he is the. The video on top is so cute i watched it again😂
Carrd+LinkedIn = ben’s bio link😂 Whoever designed the site did a good job. They should’ve added the podcast and that playerstribune blog too.

• Haha
This came on my explore page for weird reason he didn’t even get a new car just new colour that is so sick

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

This is all over Twitter and I just seen on the app noticed it too what do you guys think?

I can’t tell so thought to ask you guys

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.