Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is so sweet the boy said something like I play for team you used to play for as a kid literally so cute 😍

Some of the lads I went to school with are exactly like this.

They went to the same Uni as each other, go round each other’s house for tea, only go out with each other, go on holiday together, go to the gym together, feature in each other’s tinder profiles, chat up girls together etc

They even do the Instagram poses Ben and his gang do

Both really nice polite, smart, slightly socially awkward lads in school but have gone full clout chasing Insta hoe
Yep they do everything together it seems lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4

This is so sweet the boy said something like I play for team you used to play for as a kid literally so cute 😍
Goddd he’s a sweetheart. Can he stop being cute for one sec please he’s not helping at alllll😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes. And she still follows him so I don’t think anything “big” happened 🥴
Maybe Cartia is his new “victim of ✨love✨
Ahhh could be maybe he is setting the scene for cartia getting rid of old flings to make space for the new one. #ontothenextone
Excited for the new episodee🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get people who celebrate their birthdays BEFOREHAND rather than AFTERWARDS (in case they are away) but.. each to their own I guess.

Ahhh could be maybe he is setting the scene for cartia getting rid of old flings to make space for the new one. #ontothenextone
LA Kelsey is still there though 😭💀
Idk why but this Cartia thing is feeling different. Yes I’m aware I said this to every new girl but.. idk!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get people who celebrate their birthdays BEFOREHAND rather than AFTERWARDS (in case they are away) but.. each to their own I guess.

LA Kelsey is still there though 😭💀
Idk why but this Cartia thing is feeling different. Yes I’m aware I said this to every new girl but.. idk!! 😂
I literally thought camilla was his gf look what he did to her. No one is safe with him😂 but cartia is feeling different i agree.
Kelsey is vile her poor doggo😢

I literally thought camilla was his gf look what he did to her. No one is safe with him😂 but cartia is feeling different i agree.
Kelsey is vile her poor doggo😢
But Meghan felt different too 😭
Because of the post with Mason and Cartia deleting it because Tumblr freaked out - I don’t think we’re gonna get content to gossip about, how boring 🙄🤡

@soph101x it’s a good thing Cartia already lives in London. ✨carbon-neutral-love✨

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You guys think Ben and Cartia are actually a thing?!?! I wasn’t getting that vibe at all. She’ll be buzzing if it is true she’s finally got the baller she’s always wanted 😂

• Haha
You guys think Ben and Cartia are actually a thing?!?! I wasn’t getting that vibe at all. She’ll be buzzing if it is true she’s finally got the baller she’s always wanted 😂
No 😂 there’s so many girls on his private that we don’t even know about I doubt he’s gonna suddenly fall in love with the one that was using mason for clout less than a year ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After a follow and a few likes it's obvious they're getting married 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I kinda feel like cartia is an astrology daughter -it was said she blieves in law of attraction- I cant take her seriously if thats the case but astology girls- sportsmen relationship somehow work😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No 😂 there’s so many girls on his private that we don’t even know about I doubt he’s gonna suddenly fall in love with the one that was using mason for clout less than a year ago
Literally what I was thinking 😂
I kinda feel like cartia is an astrology daughter -it was said she blieves in law of attraction- I cant take her seriously if thats the case but astology girls- sportsmen relationship somehow work😂
I call them witchy girls. There ain’t no way their witchcraft actually works but you have fun over there with your crystals and summoning demons or whatever it is you do. I’ll just carry on actually living my life instead of hoping a bunch of plastic crystals off Amazon find me a man 😂

• Haha
There all flings he has probably about 20 or more hook ups nothing serious just flings moves onto next one then they get unfollow😂

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure he can tell which ones are clout chasers and he’s just enjoying the attention, must be so entertaining when they get obsessed with him. Like how Kelsey posted on her story about watching love island like a day after Ben said he was watching it when he was answering questions and how holly posted saying interstellar was her fav movie just after that interview with pulisic lol. They watch him as much as we do

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.