Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anniefannie

Just seen this shared👏👏I fucking hate this influencer trend, all grabby greedy bastards gloating about what they have got gifted and buying as if money no object when it’s all prob on credit cards and loans or dodgy backhanders
D5A9A314-DD71-4ECE-992F-BBBBA3747850.png

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss with them sunglasses? Jimmy Saville in the house!!!!!

CAE02679-9273-4B80-AD7B-9B7409BEEFA0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Cgil34

Dearest Beggy (we all know you read here) I used to follow you a few years ago as your page was actually good, DIY, making your own things,etc but this last 1.5 years you’ve really changed. The manic behaviour, having to get 400 of the same things, respraying/selling gifted items,hoarding food (50 packs of rice,etc) but then ‘having’ to go shopping during lockdown, continually breaking lockdown rules, allowing Michael to receive homophobic slurs but saying nothing yet with Caroline Flack you had waffled plenty. It’s quite sad to see such a materialistic world you’re living in when families/ people have had such a hard year (swipe up for bbq though). And it’s all for insta & to show off & no matter what you say, you & Jason’s wage wouldn’t cover the money spent on pure garbage every week - must be a good £200 spent on cheap lights for the pergguullla!! Last night I went to bed in tears after watching what Ashley & his poor family are going through, it broke my heart. Then there’s you, off your nut because you got 10 pair’s of flip flops that you so badly needed. You maintain lockdown taught you things but it hasn’t really as your behaviour has gotten worse not better. To not only have the cheek to clap for the NHS but to mention little Azaylia (well a garbled mess that made no sense) then post a swipe up straight after!!! Nothing surprises me anymore, you have no empathy, care or thought for anyone else. You’re all out for what you can get & give nothing back.. no mention of Coleen or Claire since they passed. But as long as you got your pocket lined eehhh 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
“I’m just really grateful for................................. my people” never heard so much shit in the space of 4 mins. You’re not grateful for anything. Delete your fucking account you absolute cunt. The false empathy you’re trying to show is embarrassing and stop using tattle as ideas for content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dexy

VIP Member
I’m so looking forward to becoming a millionaire overnight once my children have buggered off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

CrosserLove

She does my head in, I honestly think I need to block her.

Found out on Wednesday that myself and my husband can’t have babies together and I’ve done nothing but break my heart and I’m currently pulling myself through life hour by hour - still working my 45 hours per week job.

Stuff means nothing, absolutely nothing.

And do you know what? I still don’t envy her sad life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
So am going to swear...
What is it with this cunt and the hinchcunt using beautiful baby azealia for content
how fucking dare they
Beggy with her sad voice and hinchcunt and her bullshit quotes
Leave the family alone stop and I mean stop using them for views and inboxes as it's out of order

• Heart
Reactions: 39

newbienewbie48

Definitely hung over again today as no early morning stories in her skanky dressing gown and morning breath mouth 🤢 she is so predictable, we know you better than you know yourself beggy.
Wonder what today will consist of? Probably sitting on her bony arse while she binge watches tv.
What's the betting we will be treated to multiple stories of shite shopping hauls once the shops reopen on Monday, I'd love to know where all the money is coming from

Block away beggy it's the truth 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
20% of £600 is £120 for that fire pit. I’m reporting her to the ASA for not making it clear it was a gifted item, and reporting her to HMRC for not declaring all her gifted items. I’m ready to go back a few years and tot it all up when I’m next at work on the graveyard shift. The bbq, the dishwasher & now the fire pit immediately spring to mind......pretty sure the RRP for those is around £1500 so that’s £300 owed to the tax man. She reckons she works about 30 hours a week so that will wipe out her tax free amount and all these gifted items are taxable (apart from the surprise gifts sent without her prior knowledge).

Her pathetic attempt at empathy today followed immediately by a ‘new post’ story sharing her glee at yet another gifted pointless item has finished her for me. She’s vile. They all are.

I mean, she may well have declared all these items, but it needs looking into. Why am I slogging my guts out paying £700 income tax a month for cunts like this to swan about doing fuck all and getting free stuff & paying nothing in tax.

• Heart

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Greedy thing, horrid greedy lot, why not donate instead of stuffing their begging faces 🤮
Why are they both always sitting with their legs up wrapped in blankets like fucking invalids!! They could be ‘Little Britain’ characters!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Anon212706

What kind of ‘hairdresser’ on arguably the busiest day of the year can have their brows and lashes done totalling to 2-3 hours and then leave off early?

Speaks volumes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Honestly I can’t take anymore 🤣🤣 this is too much! When she’s being gifted something it’s top of the range £600 bbq.. £500 fire pit.. artisan brownies and sweets but when she has to actually spend her own cash it’s 90p flip flops, £3 sunglasses and food shops at Poundland 🤣🤣 Just shows what an absolute chav and fake she is. Those flip flops look so thin she might as well be barefoot!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37