Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Beggys mate modern mum the other day (wish there was a new thread for her under her new insta name not inside the White House) was saying she is going to be ordering stuff from shops to do hauls for content then send the stuff back.! I mean we all order stuff and some bits we have to return because they don’t fit etc but she’s ordering just to take pictures then return, at a massive cost to retailers etc. I was appalled. Couldn’t even believe she had the gaul to say she was doing it. I do wonder how much Becky actually keeps, we know her ‘dressing/charity shop room is bursting at the seems but I think she does the same. Order it, photo it then return it Modern mum was going on about Botox as well that she’s having it, no doubt Becky see that and thought she would do it following the trend, she’s such a sheep 🐑

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I see Beggys mate modern mum the other day (wish there was a new thread for her under her new insta name not inside the White House) was saying she is going to be ordering stuff from shops to do hauls for content then send the stuff back.! I mean we all order stuff and some bits we have to return because they don’t fit etc but she’s ordering just to take pictures then return, at a massive cost to retailers etc. I was appalled. Couldn’t even believe she had the gaul to say she was doing it. I do wonder how much Becky actually keeps, we know her ‘dressing/charity shop room is bursting at the seems but I think she does the same. Order it, photo it then return it Modern mum was going on about Botox as well that she’s having it, no doubt Becky see that and thought she would do it following the trend, she’s such a sheep 🐑
Wow what a dick

Reactions: 10
This is what most influencers do with their clothing orders. Beggy is the only one who didn’t get the memo and doesn’t send it back 😂

just to add I don’t agree with it, I think it’s appalling. They shouldn’t be able to profit on items they don’t keep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
another clothing delivery 📦....Christ this woman and her need for more, more, more ....she’s bleeping insane!

Reactions: 10
First ever Tattle post so I hope I'm doing it right!!
I cannot believe the amount of flip flops she has, does one person need that many? Also, the constant touching of her hair gets on my last nerve!!
Welcome 😊 grab the popcorn, sit back and enjoy. You are with friends now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't even cope with Ashley Cain's stories tonight, my heart is broken watching that beautiful, innocent girl!
I really can't wait to hug my grandkids, I don't think I'll ever let them go ❤

So as not to derail...Beggy is a shallow, self obsessed woman who has nothing in her life other than cheap possessions.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder how she's getting on with line of duty 🤔
"Jaysssuuun, what does AC stand for, apple coleslaw? Air conditioning?"
"Anti corruption you daft twit"
"What's that?"
(Jaysun gets fed up of her tit and hacks down her pampas grass)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why did she have to undo the buttons then pull it up and open 🤢 the women is a right slapper I don’t wanna see your corn beef chest or your chestnut knees thank you muchly. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Off topic but there is a Clark’s outlet store online. Very often just have last seasons at heavily discounted priced.
Off topic too but I work in education and get a discount on clarkes if you go through the discount for teachers website.

Back to Beggy, she's a greb!

O
All them clothes she owns and she still has to wear Brooke's stuff.

Booked a cheeky little bit of botox your face will look even more caved in than it does now. Fakest person on Instagram yet claims to "keep it real" 😂😂
Or Jaysun's fleece😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So much to say about today's shitshow, but I'm tired so will just say:

She's a brain-dead, illiterate, self-serving, self-absorbed cretin! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has had Botox before, took everyone with her for the *journey* and went on and on about you must do your homework, go somewhere reputable rada rada rada - then proceeds to go to a newly opened place this time 🤷

Reactions: 18
I’ve known people like her before... they are never truly happy, always looking for something better. It’s a very sad life. Becky absolutely NO ONE is jealous of you ... I actually pity you, I’d hate to be as sad as you.

Reactions: 15
I’ve already done a thread suggestion today already so i’m sorry, I’m bored!

Jayson gives pampas the great big chop, shame he won’t do it to the size 9 flip flop!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Inh
She has had Botox before, took everyone with her for the *journey* and went on and on about you must do your homework, go somewhere reputable rada rada rada - then proceeds to go to a newly opened place this time 🤷
I really hope they balls up her face! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Rubber face from Botox to match me Primarni flipflops

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.