Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but seriously, why SO many pairs of flip flops? She has more than enough already, literally in every colour and pattern you can imagine but has just bought at least what 4-5 new pairs? She lives in England, not Spain. It’s not like flip flops are the essential British footwear.

Then the joggers that are the wrong size and she knows will be too big for her. Again, why Beggy? Why do you need to buy an item that isn’t your size? Why can’t anyone around her see how shocking her behaviour is when it comes to spending?
Exactly why buy a medium when you know they’ll be miles too big? I’m a size small, a medium would fall straight off me. I’d not waste money even if just a fiver.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I can’t take anymore 🤣🤣 this is too much! When she’s being gifted something it’s top of the range £600 bbq.. £500 fire pit.. artisan brownies and sweets but when she has to actually spend her own cash it’s 90p flip flops, £3 sunglasses and food shops at Poundland 🤣🤣 Just shows what an absolute chav and fake she is. Those flip flops look so thin she might as well be barefoot!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I hear you! I have so much crap also. Used to rush out to B&M or Home Bargains etc when these ‘influencers’ got something new as I HAD to have it. I got myself into a lot of debt over the years and this trend of hauls over the past few years etc didn’t help.

The cleaning stuff was one I jumped on too.

I didn’t realise how much it had actually influenced me watching all these peoples stories on Instagram until I looked at my spending. Very damaging.

I’ve seen the light now. Only buy what I need.

I think the bigger influencers (overuse of word sorry) and you tubers are fully aware of how bad hauls are perceived now. They’ve stopped doing it so much.

It’s so easily done.
I’ve found myself being sucked in many times but thankfully managed to take stock. The only time I did succumb was that bloody comb of hers and it’s absolute crap. 😔 I was so mad at myself afterward.

Reactions: 12
Bought yellow and green flip flops because she didn’t own any, but they’re blatantly there on your shelf and slightly discoloured because you’ve worn them. You mean you bought them but you have so much shite that you don’t remember what you own anymore. Such an unnecessary trip and so wasteful to hoard so much stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don’t get why she buys these cheap sunglasses when she’s blind as a bat. She needs to wear glasses day to day but she doesn’t wear them on the gram. I don’t get why she would want to cut about all the time not able to see 😂

Reactions: 11
I have planter fasciitis, I was wearing Ted Baker flip flops and it was my podiatrist that told me to get rid of them & get the Clark's ones so I bought a pair last spring & my god, they're literally like walking on air.
I think I paid £30 but they still look as new a year on.
Those crappy 90p flip flops can't be doing her size 10 feet any favours at all.
Ooh this is so good to know. I’ve just ordered some Clarks ones. Thanks ladies.

She doesn’t care if they knacker her feet. She just wants to be able to buy as many as poss. She kids herself they are only a few quid so it doesn’t matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have no words... I’m utterly speechless!! What the duck is wrong with her?? Why would anyone with a ton of crap flip flops feel the need to buy more, not just 1 pair either another 8 pairs??
I just cannot work out what goes on in her head or how she can’t see that her behaviour is crazy!!

I went to my local primark today, I bought stuff that I actually needed and if I wanted something and they didn’t have my size I didn’t buy it! She may as well throw that £5 down the drain she’s just spent on those joggers! If she was desperate for joggers, literally didn’t own a single pair and that’s all they had then maybe i could understand but she has so many pairs already???

Beggy when you read this, please do not think I’m jealous because trust me Im really really not!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t care what any one thinks, the flip flops are for Tattles benefit. And to be honest I think the Jimmy savile glasses are also a pop at here. Been a few weeks now with a few things she has said or done is a little pop at here. Bit like Hinch and her all the vest the other day. I’m starting to think her life is so dead, even negative criticism is still attention to her. She is so lonely she craves any sort of attention she will be running here to read the flip flop comments, and say ohhhh look brookblessher they are alllll so jealous of me. What a sad existence she leads. And they say we are the evil ones who need to get a life. That’s the thing we have one they don’t. They sit trying to impress all these strangers. For what ???? a few Bob or freebies I no what life I prefer.

Reactions: 24
I remember the last time primark reopened after the first lockdown, her exact words were ‘I can’t imagine what anyone is so desperate for to rush to primark’. She’s one sad duck. Get a worthwhile job Beggy.

Reactions: 18
I don’t care what any one thinks, the flip flops are for Tattles benefit. And to be honest I think the Jimmy savile glasses are also a pop at here. Been a few weeks now with a few things she has said or done is a little pop at here. Bit like Hinch and her all the vest the other day. I’m starting to think her life is so dead, even negative criticism is still attention to her. She is so lonely she craves any sort of attention she will be running here to read the flip flop comments, and say ohhhh look brookblessher they are alllll so jealous of me. What a sad existence she leads. And they say we are the evil ones who need to get a life. That’s the thing we have one they don’t. They sit trying to impress all these strangers. For what ???? a few Bob or freebies I no what life I prefer.

You could be on to something here. Makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: 8
Even if she wore a different pair of flip flops each time the sun shines she still won’t wear them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This 😂😂😂

Seriously, more bastard flip flops and joggers?! I knew she would go to a shop today, she can’t resist and she just had to drop in there that she spent 52 quid like it’s pennies. Braggy strikes aagin.
And she still looks older than Jimmy Saville 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive not even finished the story and i had to come here! What is that primark haul. More flip flop because the 200 manky pairs she already has arnt enough. Her expensive £8 joggers and her joggers that she know will be too big. Wtf 🙈🙈🙈

Who even wears those flip flops though. I wear them by a pool or on a beach.. Its the only thing there any good for. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
That last story, she can’t even get a proper sentence out she’s too busy checking herself in the mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive not even finished the story and i had to come here! What is that primark haul. More flip flop because the 200 manky pairs she already has arnt enough. Her expensive £8 joggers and her joggers that she know will be too big. Wtf 🙈🙈🙈

Who even wears those flip flops though. I wear them by a pool or on a beach.. Its the only thing there any good for. 🤣🤣
I've got a pair I put on in the garden when the patio is hot and a pair for round the house when I'm pottering around.
I do love a flip flop style in summer but I've got some leather ones with a proper sole for actually going out in.

Reactions: 8

Exactly. You use them on holiday for two weeks and then bin them before you come back.

And what’s with the obsession she needs every colour of the rainbow so they match an outfit. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.