Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have planter fasciitis, I was wearing Ted Baker flip flops and it was my podiatrist that told me to get rid of them & get the Clark's ones so I bought a pair last spring & my god, they're literally like walking on air.
I think I paid £30 but they still look as new a year on.
Those crappy 90p flip flops can't be doing her size 10 feet any favours at all.
Off topic but there is a Clark’s outlet store online. Very often just have last seasons at heavily discounted priced.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another £50+ spent on “tit” she seriously needs help!! I bet she was pacing around all afternoon trying to stop thinking about primark. She’s probably gonna crash again because she didnt get to spend as much as she wanted.
Like others have said i buy a couple pairs of those cheap flip flops to go on holiday every year then when they inevitably break they get binned, why does she think it’s envious or ( I don’t even know what!!!?) To hoard 90p flip flops in every colour??? I can’t believe her family haven’t had an intervention with her.
I wonder if she would be like this without Instagram???
She probably thinks she looks rich because has 60 pairs of flip flops at 90p per pair. That's what? £54. Her cheap pairs in total costs the same as 1 pair of Birkenstocks.

She thinks a room full of cheap, flammable clothing makes her look rich

I'm not knocking Primark, they were great for my son when he was growing like a weed and the t shirts lasted for ages and for repeated washes but she makes out like she's had a big spree Pretty Woman style on Rodeo Drive rather than filled a bag full of tat in Primark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She makes me want to punch my own face.

I can't stand the self obsessed prick.

duck the bleeping duck off with your scabby flip. Flops, nobody is jealous of you beggy, I actually pity you right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't understand why someone needs 3 pairs of yellow sandals, that's the 2 new pairs of flip flops and then the bright fake birkenstocks she bought last week. Also she bought leopard print ones that you won't see once she puts them on her massive feet!

Reactions: 11
Wonder what today’s plans are 🙄

anyone know why she only does a couple hours work a week?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe that after shopping for clothes online because " she wasn't rushing to the shops when they open" she then says she's going to Primark on Wednesday..that turns into her racing there the evening of the first day of opening. Crazy behaviour just because she was worried she would miss out on a pair of 50p flip flops that she doesn't need 🤯 Absolute greed!

Reactions: 22
I cannot believe that after shopping for clothes online because " she wasn't rushing to the shops when they open" she then says she's going to Primark on Wednesday..that turns into her racing there the evening of the first day of opening. Crazy behaviour just because she was worried she would miss out on a pair of 50p flip flops that she doesn't need 🤯 Absolute greed!
She’s a vile woman, it is pure greed, Jayson put your cc away!! I mean my partner would give me a talking too if I did that! Her shopping is out of control!!

Reactions: 14
She’s a vile woman, it is pure greed, Jayson put your cc away!! I mean my partner would give me a talking too if I did that! Her shopping is out of control!!
My husband would do the same! In fact if I have a lot of parcels come in quick succession he does ask me how I've paid for it (sounds controlling 🤣 but I used to be a bit like Becky shopping wise until I woke up!)

I think it was the picture of the flip flops that did her yesterday she had to go!! Fear of missing out! Then to post and put we aren't missing much. That made me laugh. I wonder if she wondered why she had gone in that moment of madness when it's all the same stuff as before (why would it be different) she couldn't stand not being part of the crowd yesterday.
She is very sad if she is wasting money to have a laugh at us with her flip flops etc because none of us are behaving that way. You do not need 40 pairs of flip flops. If she is trying to look loaded then Primark isn't going to cut it! She will never be "rich" money wise as her spending is too out of control for that.
When I saw her old post about not spending for the sake of it, I think she is now firmly in the buying for insta content cycle. She looks so ill in comparison to the selfies she used to post. She doesn't look as happy, she seems to have aged a lot and I do think she puts herself under pressure due to Insta. She is their puppet! But if the ££ and the freebies keep coming she isn't bothered. It will have changed her, she thinks she is a somebody and she isn't. She will never be a big insta hun.
More to life than having money and a big house and loads of rubbish in it. The pandemic has taught me a lot about materialism and how it's not needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How many bleeping flip flops!! Just saw her stories and couldn’t believe she’d bought more then saw her whole collection upstairs. That is just ridiculous to have that many flip flops. No one in their right mind would need or want that many. 🤯🤯🤯 She’s got a problem. I know I’m not saying anything that hasn’t already been said but I just can’t get my head around the amount of crappy flip flops. Not right

Reactions: 10
Who wants to bet that she will still go out shopping tomorrow?
That'll be her excuse that she needs more of the size small, skinny fit, £8 joggers to add to her collection 🙄
Loopy old bag!!

Reactions: 20
I saw Dr Hilary taking about eating disorders earlier as they were talking about Nikki Grahame. He said they will wear baggier clothes to hide it which makes sense with Beggy as she does that, but then she will flash her skin to us when showing us clothes like she’s done this morning. I don’t get it

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion-
Beggy, take your 90p flip flops & slap them across your face, you really are obviously a bloody disgrace......yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dearest Beggy (we all know you read here) I used to follow you a few years ago as your page was actually good, DIY, making your own things,etc but this last 1.5 years you’ve really changed. The manic behaviour, having to get 400 of the same things, respraying/selling gifted items,hoarding food (50 packs of rice,etc) but then ‘having’ to go shopping during lockdown, continually breaking lockdown rules, allowing Michael to receive homophobic slurs but saying nothing yet with Caroline Flack you had waffled plenty. It’s quite sad to see such a materialistic world you’re living in when families/ people have had such a hard year (swipe up for bbq though). And it’s all for insta & to show off & no matter what you say, you & Jason’s wage wouldn’t cover the money spent on pure garbage every week - must be a good £200 spent on cheap lights for the pergguullla!! Last night I went to bed in tears after watching what Ashley & his poor family are going through, it broke my heart. Then there’s you, off your nut because you got 10 pair’s of flip flops that you so badly needed. You maintain lockdown taught you things but it hasn’t really as your behaviour has gotten worse not better. To not only have the cheek to clap for the NHS but to mention little Azaylia (well a garbled mess that made no sense) then post a swipe up straight after!!! Nothing surprises me anymore, you have no empathy, care or thought for anyone else. You’re all out for what you can get & give nothing back.. no mention of Coleen or Claire since they passed. But as long as you got your pocket lined eehhh 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So.... she now said she doesn’t love her glasses. Wtf if she on she will defo be back at primark this week getting more joggers.... and a ton of other ‘tit’ as she calls it. So disrespectful. Her lashes always look hideous let’s see how they look after today shall we!

PS BECCY STOP USING A FILTER FAKE FAKE fake!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.