Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of ‘hairdresser’ on arguably the busiest day of the year can have their brows and lashes done totalling to 2-3 hours and then leave off early?

Speaks volumes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I counted roughly 38 pairs of flipflops on that shelf.

Insane!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I've got a pair I put on in the garden when the patio is hot and a pair for round the house when I'm pottering around.
I do love a flip flop style in summer but I've got some leather ones with a proper sole for actually going out in.
Exactly what I wear them for and I've taken then on hotel stays for the room and wandering about the hotel and spa days
For going out I have proper sandals or I wear pumps in summer.

Reactions: 9
I
I invest in the Clarkes cloud steppers flip flops. So bloody comfy. Them cheap ones make my feet ache and the skin goes soooo hard.
I bet she’s got heels like a camel . All cracked and chaffing with her pointed toes 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t care what any one thinks, the flip flops are for Tattles benefit. And to be honest I think the Jimmy savile glasses are also a pop at here. Been a few weeks now with a few things she has said or done is a little pop at here. Bit like Hinch and her all the vest the other day. I’m starting to think her life is so dead, even negative criticism is still attention to her.
I think you might be on to something! She was trolling us with the coleslaw for dinner. Make the lemon cheesecake tomorrow and do a post about the pampas grass too pls Becky 🤣

And blink twice if Jaysun's forcing you back to the arcade to launder his ill gotten gains in ya booth 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMFG ...this woman today.....shes been updating every little detail of her day (you can tell Wiggins is back at work) shes one story away from telling us shes had a fat tit ...then the trip to Primarl becuase we all knew she couldn't wait and then to buy 8 frigging pairs of flip flops to add to her already mental pile of them and cheap sunglasses.....this woman clearing has an addiction......why is no one stopping her!! just have one decent pair (I have some Ipanemas ive had them 4 years in grey so they go with anything) why do you need 40 plus pairs ,,,,same for sunglasses just one decnet pair i have some Raybans that ive had for years...she is no friend of the planet is she ...shes boiled my piss today so much.....wasteful, needy woman

Naaaah, I’m sorry I’ve just seen her latest story with all the flip flops on her shelf 😳 Honestly I don’t know why I’m so shocked but Jesus I am. She clearly has issues because that is NOT normal behaviour.
she's not wired right is she!!! thats extremely worrying behaviour!

What a dick head! 🤮🥴🥴🥴
wtaf is that beige gilet thing ...looks like an old womans outfit for bingo.....she has no sense of style shes a car crash when it comes to fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
‘I’m not rushing to primark’ aye course begs. Proof you have a massive issue with shopping/spending that you even reference it and then can’t do it. Pathetic. What I’m gods name can she need?

Brooke finished early on the first day hairdressers reopen? 🤔 can’t be great, my hairdresser is stowed off. No wonder Beggy only has her cut her hair in desperation........the way she bangs on about how long her hair has got due to the hairdressers being shut but Brooke has cut her hair twice 🙄
Not only did she finish early but she managed to get her eye lashes & brows done!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LMAO at the seasoned beckyologists on this thread predicting the hag's movements exactly 😂

Drove herself stir crazy, blinged a candle, ran to Morrison's, ran back, drove to Primark to spend 50 quid on tat she didn't want. Posted stories the whole time. Standard day at tatty towers!
We are seasoned Begsperts ...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brooky bless her is not a hairdresser she only answers the phones and make tea , general dogs body. Sweeps up . Go get the ladies lunch . She might play at being a hairdresser trying to do mummy’s hair which is totally 🤮 wrong She would not be leaving off early if she was a hairdresser on one of the busiest days ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brooky bless her is not a hairdresser she only answers the phones and make tea , general dogs body. Sweeps up . Go get the ladies lunch . She might play at being a hairdresser trying to do mummy’s hair which is totally 🤮 wrong She would not be leaving off early if she was a hairdresser on one of the busiest days ever.
precisely, she’s been at that salon well over a year (two if you count lockdown) and she can’t do anything. I’ve been working since 8:30am and took my last client at 7:30pm. My hairdresser friends were the same.

Reactions: 17
8 new pairs of flip flops, even though she has 40 pairs already, stocked up on vests, even though she bought some 2 weeks ago, jogging bottoms that she has loads of..... why on earth would you?
It can’t be for insta because you can’t brag about a Primark “haul” (hate that use of the word) unless you are a teenager, surely? Save all your money you burn on cheap and nasty shite to buy yourself some nice classy clothes Beggy.

Reactions: 10
Another £50+ spent on “tit” she seriously needs help!! I bet she was pacing around all afternoon trying to stop thinking about primark. She’s probably gonna crash again because she didnt get to spend as much as she wanted.
Like others have said i buy a couple pairs of those cheap flip flops to go on holiday every year then when they inevitably break they get binned, why does she think it’s envious or ( I don’t even know what!!!?) To hoard 90p flip flops in every colour??? I can’t believe her family haven’t had an intervention with her.
I wonder if she would be like this without Instagram???

Reactions: 16
What kind of ‘hairdresser’ on arguably the busiest day of the year can have their brows and lashes done totalling to 2-3 hours and then leave off early?

Speaks volumes 😂
Cos she is obviously a tit hairdresser, so no clients means she can leave early

Reactions: 8
The way she always has to rub her hand over her hips, thighs and bum and lift her top........she absolutely loves her image in the mirror you can tell. ‘These are skinny fit, much better’ they just looked too tight to me, if I want leggings I buy leggings. A lot of her super dry joggers always look too tight. Imho.

she’s a very slim lady, it doesn’t matter what size and to feel the need to point out you’re a small and not a medium 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, if a standard extension was around the same cost as the ‘cedar house’ why didn’t they go with a proper extension?
Remove the kitchen wall and have an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with ‘bio folds’ across the entire back? Much more modern & insta worthy. We had a quote for an extension bigger than her cedar house for 20k and that included a roof with skylight and huge set of bifolds. You got done Beggy, they have essentially built up your existing conservatory wall with breeze blocks and cladded it, put on a basic flat roof and a small set of bifold doors and a few windows. Nothing done structurally inside to mar the ‘cedar house’ to the existing house.........just literally a strange cladded building added to the side that gives you a very odd layout. You could have done this very cheaply by getting in a brick layer and cladding it yourself........then buying a solid roof and getting a builder to fit it. 20k 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another £50+ spent on “tit” she seriously needs help!! I bet she was pacing around all afternoon trying to stop thinking about primark. She’s probably gonna crash again because she didnt get to spend as much as she wanted.
Like others have said i buy a couple pairs of those cheap flip flops to go on holiday every year then when they inevitably break they get binned, why does she think it’s envious or ( I don’t even know what!!!?) To hoard 90p flip flops in every colour??? I can’t believe her family haven’t had an intervention with her.
I wonder if she would be like this without Instagram???
A lot of what these "influencers" is all for the gram or for the "haters" that they pretend to hate. Her Christmas are a giveaway it's all for Instagram she goes over the top to keep up with all the other insta huns when you look back her Christmas trees looks normal and you could actually see a tree

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s so proud of those disgusting flip flops that she has to display them like they’re top of the range designer ones, sort your head out beggy, they’re mingin 🤢🤢

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.