Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The swipe up for the masks really annoys me 😞 couldn’t mark their necks with a blowtorch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Like mother like daughter 🙈😡 desperate or what. Swipe up after swipe up with these pair. Instead of standing about in the tea room doing siwipe ups for PPE .why not actually do some hairdressing oh silly me your not a hairdresser. Tea lady general dogs body .
Also not seen Brookeblessher do those stupid teeth boomerangs for ages....has something gone wrong with the bonding??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Text message from beggy to brooky
Awww Brookie bless you I love your pic on the gram but why not put a swipe up for the masks they amazing for hiding god awful teeth like ours ... I pretended to iron this morning and some moron bought a iron yippppie 20p for me ... right I’m off I need to order some tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Look at me just ironing .... hang on .... swipe up for this iron . I’m just waiting for the .... look at me taking a tit swipe up for the toilet roll . Urghhhhh and OBVIOUSLY I just got another delivery because that’s all I have in my life ..... SAD
She probably has a better relationship with the postman than she does with her husband, they definitely spend more time with each other he always seems to be putting something in her slot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can she possibly say the word 'obviously' a few more times...I don't think shes used it enough just lately😬

Can someone enlighten me on something....how do these morons attach swipe ups to stuff they already own or are trying to flog....Brooke (blessher) has attached a swipe up to her pink face masks...its an ebay link...how does that work? Has Brooke (blessher) done some kind of deal with ebay...im just really intrigued.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is the 2nd day running that she’s got that stupid hair!!! Is she actually seriously looking like that on purpose??? Why’s she trying to be young and trendy when she’s a common grandmother with no class??

Thrilling content today Beggy . No amount of steam from that iron is gonna iron your wrinkles out .
Sounds like she’s on a come down again or maybe Jaysuns warned her after the pampas trim to stay off of her phone 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can she possibly say the word 'obviously' a few more times...I don't think shes used it enough just lately😬

Can someone enlighten me on something....how do these morons attach swipe ups to stuff they already own or are trying to flog....Brooke (blessher) has attached a swipe up to her pink face masks...its an ebay link...how does that work? Has Brooke (blessher) done some kind of deal with ebay...im just really intrigued.
I’m sure she says ‘So yeah’ just as much!

Reactions: 3
Thrilling content today Beggy . No amount of steam from that iron is gonna iron your wrinkles out .
Sounds like she’s on a come down again or maybe Jaysuns warned her after the pampas trim to stay off of her phone 😂😂😂😂😂
He's off today so she isn't allowed on her phone

Has she honestly paid Ikea’s extortionate delivery fee for 6 tit blankets and 2 fake plants??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god this weekend is the re start of the boot sales.... everything she bought because it was "a quid" incoming.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bought 6 blankets to sit at her back door but did the so called dog lover think of donating them to a local dog shelter.... i ordered blankets at christmas time and got them delivered to the local dogs trust!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.