Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
To be honest I really don’t think she or her account is very riveting anymore. Mundane posts, look and me and my hair, look at what I’ve bought, look at what I’ve done to the garden, look at my charity shop dressing room with hundreds or pairs of everything. Look at what shit I cook and try and con you lot with Gusto. Buy my believe candle and use my swipe up so that I can make money out of you. Need I go on? It’s all just shit!

Reactions: 36

Mutley98

VIP Member
She says she loves everyone and all sad that your life can change yet I messaged her with my story along with pictures (let’s just say that we share something in common) of a massive horrendous life event that occurred to my family and if she had any unwanted gifted items could she donate them to a raffle I’m doing. The cause I’m fundraising for, helps the most sick children and their families in the country and she said NO.!! Didn’t even acknowledge she has read the story or anything. The story I sent had the same end result to little Azailyah 😢 I know it’s personal to me but not sure how anyone could read it and not be moved.! She replied with a crap message and a voice note 😡
She’s vile and vacuous, she says her perspective has changed this year.? How.? What by spending, getting pissed and having her teeth done.!
I’m not a cruel person but I hope she goes through something life changing and see how it feels. I have car tax etc this month and even yesterday donated to a friends fundraising as it’s a charity that stepped in last year to help our family
She’s full of shit and I notice how easy the f*** word slipped out again. She’s shameful

Sorry for the rant

Oh Becky the osmo oil you need is the UV one for outside wood, the one you have is for inside again bought in haste.! Left that here as I know you read here

• Sad
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Stop shaming the girl, if she wants to eat a roll before her dinner then let her.
She does this to Jason too, she's even called him a fat bastard in the past when he's been eating sweets.
Not everyone lives off fucking fresh air, Beggy! Brooke has a lovely figure & I'm so glad Beggys bad relationship with food hasn't affected her.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
3 different dinners?
More fool you then, they're all spoilt little shits by the sounds of it.
You get 2 choices in my house...Take it or leave it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
The turmoil of delayed deliveries. The forgotten victims of the pandemic, let’s please have a moment to think of them and their...turmoil 🙄
Over 810,000 workers in the UK have lost their jobs since March 2020, over a 100,000 people have lost a loved one in the UK to covid, but old begatron is in turmoil because her sofa is delayed

• Angry
  • Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
And they're going because Brookey baby blesher has decided
No doubt she's seen someone flaunting something and wants it....
I think the whole family think they're better than everyone else and above their station but my lovely Dad, rest his soul, used to say those who've got it never flaunt it

I do believe this to be true, whether it's involving money, love, sex, whatever. If you're happy and content with your lot you'd have no need to pretend to have xyz, do xyz, you'd just do it quietly like normal people

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
No amount of fake lashes & botox will ever change how ugly you are on the inside, Beggy!
Kindness, integrity, compassion & sincerity make someone attractive in my eyes. And they are all the traits that you lack!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It's coming on the 30th, but I won't hold my breath...No Beggy please do, please, please do!!!

Today is my birthday, which one of you 1% wankers is going to take one for the team & ask if she can wish gimme a happy birthday 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Star15sh

VIP Member
She said you should be grateful as in a second your life could change, you could lose yr job, financial difficulty, or someone dies...this has been happening all year is she blind as well as stupid.
Also when she mentioned little azaylia she didn't know what was wrong with her and changed what she was saying, she probably hasn't a clue but seen everyone else posting and jumped on. Followed by a story showing what she's wasting her money on now. She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad

Chocoholic85

I’ve already done a thread suggestion today already so i’m sorry, I’m bored!

Jayson gives pampas the great big chop, shame he won’t do it to the size 9 flip flop!

• Haha

Ups27

VIP Member
so primark was shit but they spent £100 between them... 8 pairs of flip flops!!! I only own a couple of pairs of havianas, she must have 25 pairs and she just bought another 8!!! I hope you read this YOU Are a cunt!!!!!!! Get a real fucking job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you

• Heart
  • Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
The furlough scheme was to ensure people could pay their bills.........I really wish it was means tested and not wasted on those who clearly have no need to be paid to do nothing for a year and spend like nothings changed. Beggy has undoubtably benefited from covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
No word of a “bad back” for a few days, suppose she needs to wait a bit closer to the arcade opening. She laid the foundation for bulging disc’s that her super hero back lady could see without a X-ray, now she can play on it slowly until a few days before the greedy witch goes back. And boom ohhhhh I’m in so much pain I carnt work the disc’s are so bad I need to rest for at least 6 months. Taking her nicely to the winter close down.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Poptart

VIP Member
Becky: "I bought 3879 pairs of trousers as im trying to get away from jeans.

Also Becky: I bought these jeans in River Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Jaysun can do what the hell he likes! He lives there too. You wouldn’t have the fecking house if it wasn’t for him. He does one thing and you go mad, yet the poor bloke doesn’t know what colour house he’s coming back to every damn day. Spoilt brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31