Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg is it only me that would never put dirty trainers in with a white wash 🤢 i wash trainers yes but NOT with anything else 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
IT. IS. NOT. SUMMER. BECKY. March, April and May are Spring.....Summer is June, July and August.....she is so dense

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Half of those questions could be from tattlers, she got asked about the spending too :ROFLMAO:

She is so much more bearable and relaxed when answering questions rather than bragging, posting swipe ups or hoping. We. Are. Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omfg is it only me that would never put dirty trainers in with a white wash 🤢 i wash trainers yes but NOT with anything else 🤢🤢
I just came here to comment on that!! 🤢

I can’t imagine putting my trainers that have walked over goodness knows what into a washing with my other clothes 🤢

Reactions: 15
Let’s get out of eeeeeeerrrrreeee. My god she gets worse by the day.....so common!

Reactions: 10
So this may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t mind the Friday song.. but then I work Monday - Friday so it does have a meaning for me - but it gets me thinking about the weekend and our team shares the song (usually funnier versions though) over our TEAMS chats. If she’s posting it to annoy the 0.1% then she’s fucked that up like everything else she does 😂

Reactions: 7
Mate what’s that on her head?! I wad trying to figure it out yesterday too 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sticking up for her, absolutely never would. But I bought 8 of those fleece throws a couple of years ago when I had a birthday BBQ.
They were brilliant, everyone who had one, whether round them or over their knees commented they did the job. I've had several bbq since and they've been washed and used many times and always appreciated.

Yes, they're not 15tog duvet but they're absolutely fine to take the chill off. Admittedly they were used in warmer months pre covid but I'd have thought that with the amount of sheds she's got her guests could either have 1 of them each or be shielded from cold with the amount of light warmth anyway 🤣
I have two of these blankets too I use them to cover my IKEA sofa bed I didn’t want to spend a lot with two messy kids 😂 have washed them and they go straight back on can’t complain for the price

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched her stories yet today only read here but that dark hair looks like it suited her much better than this blonde!

Reactions: 8
The way she said oh my god when she put her lipstick on 😂

She thinks she’s Olivia Atwood from Love Island 😳

Becky you were right the first time, it’s not even summer.

Reactions: 6
Come on Beggy that’s not the first time your arse has been seen in a car park, granted dogging is usually at night

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.