Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's hilarious that she manically dashed to primark and queued for it to be exactly the same as its always been. I don't know what she was expecting but she just couldn't wait. She was obviously (sorry but I'm using it correctly) desperate for new flip flops that she can't actually wear as it's still too cold...what an absolute pair of muppets. It doesn't say much for the hairdressers where Brooke works if they've closed early on the first day back after 3 months!
Priddy tit apparently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so primark was tit but they spent £100 between them... 8 pairs of flip flops!!! I only own a couple of pairs of havianas, she must have 25 pairs and she just bought another 8!!! I hope you read this YOU Are a bleep!!!!!!! Get a real bleeping job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
as if she bought a pair of joggers knowing they’ll be too big?! What bleeping planet is she on??
And the flip flops? Well I hope they give her blisters

Reactions: 18
I
I don’t understand why she needs so many flip flops?? I have a pair of havannias and Birkenstock and that’s enough
I invest in the Clarkes cloud steppers flip flops. So bloody comfy. Them cheap ones make my feet ache and the skin goes soooo hard.

Reactions: 8
Not only was she home early on her first day but she also had time to get her eyebrows and eyelashes done
And why is she still hiding her teeth with a mask? Those teeth must’ve gone wrong.

Reactions: 9
as if she bought a pair of joggers knowing they’ll be too big?! What bleeping planet is she on??
And the flip flops? Well I hope they give her blisters
‘They won’t fit but they will be okay round the house’ why would you wear clothes too big when you already have 100 tracksuits?!

Reactions: 20
She is out her mind buying more flip flops! She has loads. So so wasteful. Also Primark joggers are thee worst quality ever. One wash and they’re bobbled.
She has major compulsive shopping issues. I know because I used to do this myself. £50 on utter garbage. What a waste of money. Be as well giving it to charity than on that crap

Reactions: 17
And why is she still hiding her teeth with a mask? Those teeth must’ve gone wrong.
That’s because Brooke doesn’t do anything at that hairdressers 😂😂😂 even before covid she was there well over a year, that’s enough time to train to level 2, especially working in the salon 5 days a week! Think it’s very telling that Becky still gets her hair done by someone else 😂😂😂 even during the first lockdown she didn’t let Brooke do it, think this last lockdown she must have been desperate so she let her - it was SHOCKING. I dunno what they’re doing in that salon but they’re not getting her qualified that’s for sure 😂 she’ll probably make the tea and sweep up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I
I invest in the Clarkes cloud steppers flip flops. So bloody comfy. Them cheap ones make my feet ache and the skin goes soooo hard.
I have chondromalacia patella which can be made worse by thin flipflops. I’ve just had a quick look and they look so comfy! I’m going to get some of these! ☺

Reactions: 5
That’s because Brooke doesn’t do anything at that hairdressers 😂😂😂 even before covid she was there well over a year, that’s enough time to train to level 2, especially working in the salon 5 days a week! Think it’s very telling that Becky still gets her hair done by someone else 😂😂😂 even during the first lockdown she didn’t let Brooke do it, think this last lockdown she must have been desperate so she let her - it was SHOCKING. I dunno what they’re doing in that salon but they’re not getting her qualified that’s for sure 😂 she’ll probably make the tea and sweep up
Also to add, coming from a lash tech, a set of full hybrids/Russians that she has is ATLEAST 1.5-2 hours. Makes my fuckin toes curl when Becky says all the time about the extensions ruining her lashes - no Becky; your tech is shocking, you’re not cleaning and maintaining your lashes and probs picking them off 😂

Reactions: 12
She is out her mind buying more flip flops! She has loads. So so wasteful. Also Primark joggers are thee worst quality ever. One wash and they’re bobbled.
She has major compulsive shopping issues. I know because I used to do this myself. £50 on utter garbage. What a waste of money. Be as well giving it to charity than on that crap
I agree I used to be the same and it felt horrible. Always needing the next haul and then just feeling a bit deflated after each one. House full of crap I never used. I feel a lot happier and much more at peace now I don’t do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she taking the piss with them sunglasses? Jimmy Saville in the house!!!!!

CAE02679-9273-4B80-AD7B-9B7409BEEFA0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
More cheap £3 sunglasses eh Beggy? I bet they really protect your eyes! Bragging wasteful witch

Reactions: 14
I agree I used to be the same and it felt horrible. Always needing the next haul and then just feeling a bit deflated after each one. House full of crap I never used. I feel a lot happier and much more at peace now I don’t do that.
I hear you! I have so much crap also. Used to rush out to B&M or Home Bargains etc when these ‘influencers’ got something new as I HAD to have it. I got myself into a lot of debt over the years and this trend of hauls over the past few years etc didn’t help.

The cleaning stuff was one I jumped on too.

I didn’t realise how much it had actually influenced me watching all these peoples stories on Instagram until I looked at my spending. Very damaging.

I’ve seen the light now. Only buy what I need.

I think the bigger influencers (overuse of word sorry) and you tubers are fully aware of how bad hauls are perceived now. They’ve stopped doing it so much.

Reactions: 13
No but seriously, why SO many pairs of flip flops? She has more than enough already, literally in every colour and pattern you can imagine but has just bought at least what 4-5 new pairs? She lives in England, not Spain. It’s not like flip flops are the essential British footwear.

Then the joggers that are the wrong size and she knows will be too big for her. Again, why Beggy? Why do you need to buy an item that isn’t your size? Why can’t anyone around her see how shocking her behaviour is when it comes to spending?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have planter fasciitis, I was wearing Ted Baker flip flops and it was my podiatrist that told me to get rid of them & get the Clark's ones so I bought a pair last spring & my god, they're literally like walking on air.
I think I paid £30 but they still look as new a year on.
Those crappy 90p flip flops can't be doing her size 10 feet any favours at all.

Reactions: 19
Naaaah, I’m sorry I’ve just seen her latest story with all the flip flops on her shelf 😳 Honestly I don’t know why I’m so shocked but Jesus I am. She clearly has issues because that is NOT normal behaviour.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.