Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @pugqueen

Some of the title hasnt come up can someone change it to read prawnstar martini in the swingers shed, she loves her king sized bed instead please I cant change it for some reason

Well done @pugqueen I'm not sure why the rest of the title has been cut off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see she has read here & has now put up a post about Azaylia.
Shame on you Beggy, 100k followers & this is the 1st time you have mentioned this family!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
New thread thanks to @pugqueen

Some of the title hasnt come up can someone change it to read prawnstar martini in the swingers shed, she loves her king sized bed instead please I cant change it for some reason

Well done @pugqueen I'm not sure why the rest of the title has been cut off

My first ever thread title....as Beggy would say "I'm buzzing" 😂 😂 😂 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see she has read here & has now put up a post about Azaylia.
Shame on you Beggy, 100k followers & this is the 1st time you have mentioned this family!!!
She is an absolute disgrace and so predictable too we all knew you'd put a sad post up beggy you're so shallow

Reactions: 14
She just sees other people’s grief as content and engagement for her. She’s a vile cretin! Love the thread title by the way 🦐 🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s unbelievable! shares one tiny post with duck all emotion just writes heartbreaking. i mean i can’t even begin to imagine how that babies poor parents are feeling. It has to be every parents worst nightmare and they’re loving it right now.
This despicable one, shares one post and then straight after puts a swipe up for some swan hoover 😱🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Friday video.
Post about a horrendous, heartbreaking situation a family are in that she's put no thought into. Let's face it she's only posted about it because other people have and she wants the engagement.
Swipe up for a hoover.

I'm not even shocked, she's vile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The poor family of the child straight after a swipe up!
Nobody is interested in ur poxy hoovers go shove it up ur arse with ur box of prawn stars

• Sad
  • Heart
100% she plays that Friday song because she reads here ... It's her petty way of having a laugh at people on here.

Reactions: 14
Friday video.
Post about a horrendous, heartbreaking situation a family are in that she's put no thought into. Let's face it she's only posted about it because other people have and she wants the engagement.
Swipe up for a hoover.

I'm not even shocked, she's vile.
Completely agree ... vile is the perfect word for that absolutely disgusting woman ... it’s hard to believe she’s a mother and a grandmother.... she really is the most selfish horrendous human 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Today is not a good day for me so please excuse my rant
This bleeping cretin posted about Azaylia with no respect whatsoever, I know she’s a self centred witch but COME ON!!! Show a little bit of respect to her parents grief not just one story with the despicable “ heartbroken”!! As if you care witch, you just want to jump on the crappy insta bandwagon!! And then she posted about Prince Philip “ oh just before his 100 birthday” like really witch!! You were planning on sending him a card telling him I Becky with 100k followers on insta wishing you a great birthday!! Is that all she cared about that he passed away before his 100 birthday!!! I wonder how she’ll twist today’s events to talk about herself! Do the right thing you wanker and shut the duck up for the rest of the day!!
Sorry again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What a vile person she is doing that. Again posting her Friday video after the tragic news right now. A young boy found dead in the woods and his poor mum heart broken, that poor family taking their daughter home to die and Prince Phillip passing. Has she no tact? Just because it’s Friday it doesn’t mean you have to share it! Think for goodness sake, woman!

• Heart
Why is she having her dinner now. We've just had lunch!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pointless stories just to show her face! She needs to go and sit in the corner and think about what she’s done, I’m trying to make sense of life and can’t stop crying and she’s more interested in the bleeping weather!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think she reads the posts on here? I really hope she does .. 😡😡

Reactions: 9
Early dinner is an excuse to skip either lunch or dinner. She’s ill!!! Why don’t her family and friends do something

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.